Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pacificrack.com Important Notice: Closure of Hosting Services - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pacificrack.com Important Notice: Closure of Hosting Services

13»

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@Swiftnode said: What ever happened to Chris Gotzman anyway? That loser tried to extort me for my domain some years ago..

I remember there was a post in WHT about getting your domain. I think he went to jail for a while. I called on their number and some kid would answer the call and telling he is not available :D

Thanked by 1Swiftnode
  • cnencccnencc Member

Every project that Quadranet has worked on has seen a change?

@alfatarsos said:

@tommyluo said:
    Hostus,used from 2016 till 2023,Support tickets no time no response,no longer use them
    Hostdare,used from 2017 till 2023,has issue last year,even website can not access
    DediPath,used from 2019 till 2023,Closure of Hosting Services
    PacificRack,used from 2020 till 2024,Closure of Hosting Services

For HostUS I can talk, I'm currently using their services. Support tickets are being answered in a very very reasonable timeframe. Not 20 minutes per ticket, but with spaces of some hours at a time (not answered during the small hours). And very polite and effective at that.

Plus their servers are excellent.

--

Quadranet got involved two times... either they pay very bad or they recieve huge sums. No inbetween...

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited March 6

@cnencc said:
    Every project that Quadranet has worked on has seen a change?

@alfatarsos said:

@tommyluo said:
    Hostus,used from 2016 till 2023,Support tickets no time no response,no longer use them
    Hostdare,used from 2017 till 2023,has issue last year,even website can not access
    DediPath,used from 2019 till 2023,Closure of Hosting Services
    PacificRack,used from 2020 till 2024,Closure of Hosting Services

For HostUS I can talk, I'm currently using their services. Support tickets are being answered in a very very reasonable timeframe. Not 20 minutes per ticket, but with spaces of some hours at a time (not answered during the small hours). And very polite and effective at that.

Plus their servers are excellent.

--

Quadranet got involved two times... either they pay very bad or they recieve huge sums. No inbetween...

PacificRack is a QuadraNet sub-brand.
    HostUS and HostDare uses QuadraNet colocation.
    Mark Jiannino, ex-ceo of Dedipath, is now part of QuadraNet family.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-jiannino-3207887

Thanked by 1maverick
  • coldcold Member

@Francisco said:

@Swiftnode said: What ever happened to Chris Gotzman anyway? That loser tried to extort me for my domain some years ago..

Prison for beating his girlfriend.

Francisco

so he was the one who beat Rihanna? such a bastard!

• coldcold Member

PayPal refunded me for 1 vps already and part of the second one is under dispute with quadrashit

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • xvpsxvps Member

Let me guess, LET is going to let @John_M keep his provider tag, so QuadraNet Enterprice LLC can scam more people.

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@RIYAD said:

I remember there was a post in WHT about getting your domain. I think he went to jail for a while. I called on their number and some kid would answer the call and telling he is not available :D

Yup, that's been a minute ago. In the long run I ended up with both domains. Luckily he wasn't able to start anything on the .com and run the brand into the ground before that.

He has quite the rap sheet now. (assuming this website is correct)

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @xvps said:
    Let me guess, LET is going to let @John_M keep his provider tag, so QuadraNet Enterprice LLC can scam more people.

Why not? ColoCrossing (The same owner with LET) uses QuadraNet as their LAX infrastructure as well.

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited March 6
  • coldcold Member

I got refunded for both VPS from quadranet... so pacificrack 'didn't belong to them, they just pay for other ppl.
    odd that they don't say a thing here

Thanked by 1xvps
  • coldcold Member

@xvps said:

ofc ! as long as they pay for tag, admins dont care about us

Thanked by 1xvps
  • @cold said:
    got refunded

Is it from PP dispute or else ?

• coldcold Member

@nullnull said:

@cold said:
    got refunded

Is it from PP dispute or else ?

1 direkt from paypal and 1 via dispute, they asked for the invoice, but since they took down the website its impossible to provide.