Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mxroute alternative - must be in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mxroute alternative - must be in EU

gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
edited February 14 in Help

Hello,
im a pretty happy customer at mxroute but i need an alternative for email hosting and it must be in the EU. Company must be be registered in the EU and the server must be located in the EU too.

What i need is:
10GB space
25 addresses
pop and smtp support
bring your own domain

Please suggest me some providers!

Comments

• i prefer in this case an email only hosting solution. Whats so "special" about inleed? You are a customer of them or used them in the past?

Thanked by 1landnever
  • SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

Why the EU requirement? Privacy laws?

• emghemgh Member

@gbzret4d said:

i prefer in this case an email only hosting solution. Whats so "special" about inleed? You are a customer of them or used them in the past?

Their customer service is amazing. Literally the best I’ve ever seen even though pricing is low. Better than any other provider, even the expensive ones.

Thanked by 2gbzret4d hyperblast
  • emghemgh Member

@gbzret4d said:

i prefer in this case an email only hosting solution. Whats so "special" about inleed? You are a customer of them or used them in the past?

Also, they have a lot of email experience as they even run their own free email service with custom domains, but it’s limited in storage, so it dosen’t fit your needs.

https://inleed.xyz/login

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @Swiftnode said:

Yes

Its a family member and he is a therapist for state institutions and the laws require GDPR-compliant hosting, also to protect his patients.

• @emgh said:

@gbzret4d said:

Their customer service is amazing. Literally the best I’ve ever seen even though pricing is low. Better than any other provider, even the expensive ones.

Thank you, i will take a look. Seems interesting.
    Can you tell me seomething about your experience with their support? Fast? Skilled? ...

• emghemgh Member

@gbzret4d said:

@Swiftnode said:

Yes

Its a family member and he is a therapist for state institutions and the laws require GDPR-compliant hosting, also to protect his patients.

Inleed’s own datacenter is in Sweden, and they’re serious enough to be ICANN-certified.

All company data is transparent in Sweden, so here’s all their details: https://www.allabolag.se/5569316788/yelles-ab

I trust with my company domain, and have been a client for many years, for transparency

@gbzret4d said:

@Swiftnode said:

Yes

Fastmail isn't based in the EU, but they are GDPR compliant.

https://www.fastmail.com/privacy-first-company/

Their service is fantastic.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • US based company, only server location is in the EU

• @Swiftnode said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Swiftnode said:

Yes

Company and server locations must be in the EU

• kvz12kvz12 Member
    edited February 14

Inbox.eu? https://www.inbox.eu/en/info/business
    Based in Latvia

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @Swiftnode said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Swiftnode said:

Yes

They are subject to Australian laws though? Which aren't exactly privacy friendly.

@kvz12 said:
    They are subject to Australian laws though? Which aren't exactly privacy friendly.

In regards to law enforcement or private companies purchasing data?

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 14

@gbzret4d said:
    Hello,
    im a pretty happy customer at mxroute but i need an alternative for email hosting and it must be in the EU. Company must be be registered in the EU and the server must be located in the EU too.

What i need is:
    10GB space
    25 addresses
    pop and smtp support
    bring your own domain

@gbzret4d if your happy to have your emails in the UK we could be happy to have you on our services.

We offer IMAP, POP , SMTP Support
    Multiple 10GB Mailboxes with ability to upgrade storage
    Use your Own domains
    Multiple addresses
    Forwarders
    Catch all
    auto-responders ect
    Daily backups included

GDPR Compliant
    can provide our ICO Certification on request

contact us to proceed if this sounds like what your interested in

• @gbzret4d said:

@Swiftnode said:

Yes

Don't think a low end meets this criteria.

• inbox.eu

Thanked by 1ModMod
  • @Swiftnode said:

@kvz12 said:

Law enforcement

• edited February 15

Strato offers an integrated and automatic mail archival service. Useful for him since he is required (by law) to keep all of his e-mails archived for at least 10 years. Both their email as well as archival service are fully EU-DSVGO and GoBD compliant + certified with other (marketing) certifications.

I think your family member cares more about security and integrity of his emails. If he looses part of his archive and gets an unlucky audit, the consequences will be very high, especially for someone in his position.

• https://www.netcup.de/hosting/#webhosting-details

Netcup's web hosting does come with email, and they do something similar to MXroute. Has own relays, uses seperate server/panel for email accounts, etc.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d

@kvz12 said:

@Swiftnode said:

@kvz12 said:

Law enforcement

Do EU countries not have laws that require companies to provide information under emergency situations?

@Swiftnode said:

@kvz12 said:

@Swiftnode said:

@kvz12 said:

Law enforcement

Do EU countries not have laws that require companies to provide information under emergency situations?

there must be some legality in non eu country when it goes to law enforcement of by court order information must be provided surley!

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@gbzret4d said:
    Hello,

What i need is:
    10GB space
    25 addresses
    pop and smtp support
    bring your own domain

@gbzret4d if your happy to have your emails in the UK we could be happy to have you on our services.

Use your Own domains
    Multiple addresses
    Forwarders
    Catch all
    auto-responders ect
    Daily backups included

GDPR Compliant

Are you on the 20i platform?

• @lowendtalkxdax said:
    Strato offers an integrated and automatic mail archival service. Useful for him since he is required (by law) to keep all of his e-mails archived for at least 10 years. Both their email as well as archival service are fully EU-DSVGO and GoBD compliant + certified with other (marketing) certifications.

I think your family member cares more about security and integrity of his emails. If he looses part of his archive and gets an unlucky audit, the consequences will be very high, especially for someone in his position.

In the EU it is illegal for a therapist to delete any of his emails for ten years?

• @sanvit said:
    https://www.netcup.de/hosting/#webhosting-details

Netcup's web hosting does come with email, and they do something similar to MXroute. Has own relays, uses seperate server/panel for email accounts, etc.

How much does Netcup email hosting cost?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Mailfence?

Thanked by 1gbzret4d

@JosephF said:

@lowendtalkxdax said:

In the EU it is illegal for a therapist to delete any of his emails for ten years?

for Medical and Education i belive it is 8 years (dont quote me on it) but it will be different on a per country basis based on local laws

@JosephF said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

@gbzret4d said:
    Hello,

What i need is:
    10GB space
    25 addresses
    pop and smtp support
    bring your own domain

Use your Own domains
    Multiple addresses
    Forwarders
    Catch all
    auto-responders ect
    Daily backups included

GDPR Compliant

Are you on the 20i platform?

we have a blend we use 20i currently , but slowly moving clients over to our own hosting in batches depening on there current use, and being contacted in batches to update there records

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@JosephF said:

@lowendtalkxdax said:

for Medical and Education i belive it is 8 years (dont quote me on it) but it will be different on a per country basis based on local laws

So medical and educational personnel cannot delete any emails at all for eight years or irrelevant messages, non-business messages and spam can be deleted?