Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund

1235»

Comments

  • @iKeyZ said:

    @jmh said: But atleast after my post in here there is some activity going on

    Strangely enough, that's the only time in which things tend to start happening.

    Good. We need more posts like this so others are aware of him.

    Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • kaitkait Member

    Also an ellis thing but not under his name.

  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 19

    @iKeyZ said:

    @jmh said: But atleast after my post in here there is some activity going on

    Strangely enough, that's the only time in which things tend to start happening.

    With him, it seems it's very often that when he really feels like he has to, he'll come up with something, but it's usually not the ordered product or the money back, it's usually words.

    So, yeah, I doubt things are happening, except for words.

  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 19

    Keep in mind, the servers was ordered on June 2022. Anyone buying the excuses needs to stop doing so.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

    I noticed this thread today. So, basically @Hypere got $5792 from @ImadQadri for 4 x Ryzen 5900X Server, later @Hypere claimed to have sold his business without fulfilling the order & scamming the whole money. How on the earth this can be logical ?

  • JamphJamph Member

    How is @Hypere allowed to still be on LET?

    He has been online today but completely ignored this thread, and by the sounds of it he has previous for this type of thing.

    It's things like this that will put people off using this forums for servers unless its from established sellers, in turn making the £200 fee pointless for new sellers.

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 19

    @Jamph said:
    How is @Hypere allowed to still be on LET?

    He has been online today but completely ignored this thread, and by the sounds of it he has previous for this type of thing.

    It's things like this that will put people off using this forums for servers unless its from established sellers, in turn making the £200 fee pointless for new sellers.

    200 USD is 200 USD. Just get a provider tag, and you scam as much as you want, as long as you keep denying it, so that theres plausible deniability. Then no matter how much further evidence comes, it doesent matter.

    I wonder if Joshua Prout is gonna buy provider tag soon as well?

    Thanked by 1Jamph
  • malignifymalignify Member
    edited April 19

    @stefeman said:

    @Jamph said:
    How is @Hypere allowed to still be on LET?

    He has been online today but completely ignored this thread, and by the sounds of it he has previous for this type of thing.

    It's things like this that will put people off using this forums for servers unless its from established sellers, in turn making the £200 fee pointless for new sellers.

    200 USD is 200 USD. Just get a provider tag, and you scam as much as you want, as long as you keep denying it, so that theres plausible deniability. Then no matter how much further evidence comes, it doesent matter.

    I wonder if Joshua Prout is gonna buy provider tag soon as well?

    Looks like he lost his provider tag.

    Should just be banned IMHO to save others from being victims.

    Thanked by 1stefeman
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 19

    @malignify said:

    @stefeman said:

    @Jamph said:
    How is @Hypere allowed to still be on LET?

    He has been online today but completely ignored this thread, and by the sounds of it he has previous for this type of thing.

    It's things like this that will put people off using this forums for servers unless its from established sellers, in turn making the £200 fee pointless for new sellers.

    200 USD is 200 USD. Just get a provider tag, and you scam as much as you want, as long as you keep denying it, so that theres plausible deniability. Then no matter how much further evidence comes, it doesent matter.

    I wonder if Joshua Prout is gonna buy provider tag soon as well?

    Looks like he lost his provider tag.

    Should just be banned IMHO to save others from being victims.

    Nah, let him respond to the people he seemingly owes money. Great moderating actually. Remove seller permissions until solved. Just took a while from them, but good decision.

    No wonder the website is slow. Seems like its under DDoS attack.

    Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • emghemgh Member

    @stefeman said:

    @malignify said:

    @stefeman said:

    @Jamph said:
    How is @Hypere allowed to still be on LET?

    He has been online today but completely ignored this thread, and by the sounds of it he has previous for this type of thing.

    It's things like this that will put people off using this forums for servers unless its from established sellers, in turn making the £200 fee pointless for new sellers.

    200 USD is 200 USD. Just get a provider tag, and you scam as much as you want, as long as you keep denying it, so that theres plausible deniability. Then no matter how much further evidence comes, it doesent matter.

    I wonder if Joshua Prout is gonna buy provider tag soon as well?

    Looks like he lost his provider tag.

    Should just be banned IMHO to save others from being victims.

    Nah, let him respond to the people he seemingly owes money. Great moderating actually. Remove seller permissions until solved. Just took a while from them, but good decision.

    No wonder the website is slow. Seems like its under DDoS attack.

    No, he’s not responding. He took the money back in June 2022. The money is long gone.

  • My Hypere server hasn’t worked in months and has been down half the time I’ve had it. I’m told “I’m looking into this” but then get absolutely 0 response after that. Seems like they do this a lot.

    Ban @Hypere so no one else has to deal with them.

  • edited April 20

    I'm not sure how long others have been waiting yet but OP seriously... I don't want to kick you any more than you've already been kicked but you need to make up your mind. There's two options at this point: A] actually take action (as in gather evidence and try to go after this guy for fraud) B] make peace with the idea of having been burned.

    Continuing to message this dipshit is basically self depreciation. I've been in similar situations and i know how those delay tactics can mess with your mind but the words don't have meaning. If someone hasn't managed to fulfill their promises in almost 2 years it's practically certain that they never will - 100% regardless of what they are saying.

    Thanked by 2emgh kevinds
  • emghemgh Member

    @totally_not_banned Exactly, but looking at the replies, I’d call his tactic working.

    Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • stxshstxsh Member

    @totally_not_banned said:
    I'm not sure how long others have been waiting yet but OP seriously... I don't want to kick you any more than you've already been kicked but you need to make up your mind. There's two options at this point: A] actually take action (as in gather evidence and try to go after this guy for fraud) B] make peace with the idea of having been burned.

    Continuing to message this dipshit is basically self depreciation. I've been in similar situations and i know how those delay tactics can mess with your mind but the words don't have meaning. If someone hasn't managed to fulfill their promises in almost 2 years it's practically certain that they never will - 100% regardless of what they are saying.

    This! Time to take legal action. Actually, it was time over a year and an half ago. The longer you wait, the worse is it — here in the states if your credit card number is stolen and you lose money, and then report it 2 years later. The credit card company no longer acknowledges it as anyone’s fault but your own, it’s your responsibility to check your statements and to take action. This isn’t the same situation but seek advise from a lawyer already!

  • JonesJones Barred
    edited April 20

    @Frozecone said:
    My Hypere server hasn’t worked in months and has been down half the time I’ve had it. I’m told “I’m looking into this” but then get absolutely 0 response after that. Seems like they do this a lot.

    Ban @Hypere Disgusting swindler

    +1
    :/

  • @kjartan said:
    This is strikingly similar to the interactions I've had with Ellis. Nothing ever shows up and when (if) it does it's half assed at best.

    I know someone who ordered a PC from him and got absolutely nothing -- he is a full-time scammer 💀

  • edited April 21

    @stxsh said:

    @totally_not_banned said:
    I'm not sure how long others have been waiting yet but OP seriously... I don't want to kick you any more than you've already been kicked but you need to make up your mind. There's two options at this point: A] actually take action (as in gather evidence and try to go after this guy for fraud) B] make peace with the idea of having been burned.

    Continuing to message this dipshit is basically self depreciation. I've been in similar situations and i know how those delay tactics can mess with your mind but the words don't have meaning. If someone hasn't managed to fulfill their promises in almost 2 years it's practically certain that they never will - 100% regardless of what they are saying.

    This! Time to take legal action. Actually, it was time over a year and an half ago. The longer you wait, the worse is it — here in the states if your credit card number is stolen and you lose money, and then report it 2 years later. The credit card company no longer acknowledges it as anyone’s fault but your own, it’s your responsibility to check your statements and to take action. This isn’t the same situation but seek advise from a lawyer already!

    It's not only about the legal/technical details but rather that being stuck in this kind of loop seriously fucks with your brain. It's hard to imagine from the outside but with every time people put faith in what should really be an obvious lie they subconsciously get more desperate that this time their trust will actually lead to a positive outcome.

    It's kind of like an emotional version of the sunk cost fallacy. The more time has been invested and the more stress has been endured (and this shit causes some serious stress for the people on the receiving end) the harder it gets to break out of the cycle.

    A little earlier someone commented that at this point it could even be possible to sue for emotional distress, which might sound like a joke but given the effect this kind of behavior has, actually isn't really that unrealistic after all.

    @OP talk to a lawyer! You don't seem to be financially starving, so even if you don't get some kind of free evaluation 100-200€ could be well worth it to get an overview of your options. Yeah, you'll likely have to front the money for your legal representation to push the case but for most(?) countries all of that can be recovered from the losing side once you've won in court and any kind of (sane) settlement would obviously also include the opposing faction repaying your expenses.

    A lawyer will likely be more than happy to take everything out of your hands and make sure that your interests are secured, so you won't have to deal with the whole situation any longer.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • stxshstxsh Member

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @stxsh said:

    @totally_not_banned said:
    I'm not sure how long others have been waiting yet but OP seriously... I don't want to kick you any more than you've already been kicked but you need to make up your mind. There's two options at this point: A] actually take action (as in gather evidence and try to go after this guy for fraud) B] make peace with the idea of having been burned.

    Continuing to message this dipshit is basically self depreciation. I've been in similar situations and i know how those delay tactics can mess with your mind but the words don't have meaning. If someone hasn't managed to fulfill their promises in almost 2 years it's practically certain that they never will - 100% regardless of what they are saying.

    This! Time to take legal action. Actually, it was time over a year and an half ago. The longer you wait, the worse is it — here in the states if your credit card number is stolen and you lose money, and then report it 2 years later. The credit card company no longer acknowledges it as anyone’s fault but your own, it’s your responsibility to check your statements and to take action. This isn’t the same situation but seek advise from a lawyer already!

    It's not only about the legal/technical details but rather that being stuck in this kind of loop seriously fucks with your brain. It's hard to imagine from the outside but with every time people put faith in what should really be an obvious lie they subconsciously get more desperate that this time their trust will actually lead to a positive outcome.

    It's kind of like an emotional version of the sunk cost fallacy. The more time has been invested and the more stress has been endured (and this shit causes some serious stress for the people on the receiving end) the harder it gets to break out of the cycle.

    A little earlier someone commented that at this point it could even be possible to sue for emotional distress, which might sound like a joke but given the effect this kind of behavior has, actually isn't really that unrealistic after all.

    @OP talk to a lawyer! You don't seem to be financially starving, so even if you don't get some kind of free evaluation 100-200€ could be well worth it to get an overview of your options. Yeah, you'll likely have to front the money for your legal representation to push the case but for most(?) countries all of that can be recovered from the losing side once you've won in court and any kind of (sane) settlement would obviously also include the opposing faction repaying your expenses.

    A lawyer will likely be more than happy to take everything out of your hands and make sure that your interests are secured, so you won't have to deal with the whole situation any longer.

    No, trust me — I’m with you. I’m actually the one that commented about suing for emotional distress. My tone might have been playful but I was by all means serious. OP seems like they genuinely have faith in the seller and the situation being made right, and that’s disheartening. Hypere shouldn’t be allowed to conduct business with anyone, under any brand — this is blatant theft and abuse of trust. I honestly wish I could help OP out more but the best we can do is exactly what you did.

    Taking legal action isn’t just about the money — it’s to stop the seller from getting away with this and setting their moral barometer back on the right track. Otherwise, there’s going to be other victims down the line, it’s just a matter of time.

    If that isn’t the case, then @Hypere you made some money from selling your business, right? Do right by the customers you made commitments to, especially if you’re walking around with their money and then some. Forget the outdated servers at this point, take some of the profit you made from selling off your business and pay OP back — they trusted you with a service that you failed to deliver on. They themselves are willing to compromise by receiving the product, which has depreciated in value, years later and you’re punishing them because they made this public? You get to buy it for cheap, you still get to leave with the upper hand. Just do the right thing already! You have options.

  • emghemgh Member

    @totally_not_banned

    It’s just manipulation, plain and simple. I don’t believe there to be any excuse for the behaviour that he has shown. Showing off left and right while at the same time taking money without providing the product and seemingly having zero regrets about it.

    The way he operates though, it most definitely will catch up with him. At one point, someone will involve lawyers.

    Now, obviously this is just my opinion, and so is the above as well, but I highly doubt he’ll stop until he faces serious consequences. I feel like he often operates on impulse, hence the quick retiering and starting of projects.

    I don’t think he planned for this, but the way he’s reponding, I also sense no regrets.

    Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • edited April 21

    @stxsh said:
    Forget the outdated servers at this point, take some of the profit you made from selling off your business and pay OP back — they trusted you with a service that you failed to deliver on. They themselves are willing to compromise by receiving the product, which has depreciated in value, years later and you’re punishing them because they made this public?

    Exactly. It's not like these servers are still worth what OP payed for them anymore anyways and he got zero use out of them over the last two years. Actually one could argue he got negative use wasting that much of his time to look after things, which really shouldn't be his problem at all... Simply delivering two years late really doesn't cut it. At this point @Hypere should be happy if he gets away with just paying back the money. It's practically a bargain compared to what he should actually pay.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @stxsh said:
    Forget the outdated servers at this point, take some of the profit you made from selling off your business and pay OP back — they trusted you with a service that you failed to deliver on. They themselves are willing to compromise by receiving the product, which has depreciated in value, years later and you’re punishing them because they made this public?

    Exactly. It's not like these servers are still worth what OP payed for them anymore anyways and he got zero use out of them over the last two years. Actually one could argue he got negative use wasting that much of his time to look after things, which really shouldn't be his problem at all... Simply delivering two years late really doesn't cut it. At this point @Hypere should be happy if he gets away with just paying back the money. It's practically a bargain compared to what he should actually pay.

    Yep. Money back + interest is definitely the fair solution. A refund two years later is a bargain, for sure.

  • edited April 21

    @emgh said:
    @totally_not_banned

    It’s just manipulation, plain and simple. I don’t believe there to be any excuse for the behaviour that he has shown. Showing off left and right while at the same time taking money without providing the product and seemingly having zero regrets about it.

    The way he operates though, it most definitely will catch up with him. At one point, someone will involve lawyers.

    Yeah and i have a feeling there'd be a very sudden spike of activity once the first pompous letterhead hits. I have as little compassion here as the guy seems to have for his clients though and hope whoever does this doesn't stop at requesting the goods to be delivered but goes for the whole package of damages and then some. There's quite a bit of room here if a solid case can be build because if it goes to court and he loses it'll be way more expensive than just what's being claimed anyways.

    Now, obviously this is just my opinion, and so is the above as well, but I highly doubt he’ll stop until he faces serious consequences. I feel like he often operates on impulse, hence the quick retiering and starting of projects.

    I don’t think he planned for this, but the way he’s reponding, I also sense no regrets.

    It's often times like that. The guy i ran into at some point also likely didn't outright intend to scam people but had simply taken more orders than he could realistically (or really at all since a lot depended on vague assurances by his supplier) fulfill. That still doesn't make having no intention to solve the situation any better though. Besides figuring out the original intention is rather a topic for a court. If there was no intention to deliver to begin with (maybe something along the lines of "i'll sell this thing next week anyways, so i don't need to do fuck all") it's criminal fraud on top of whatever civil claims there already are.

    Thanked by 2emgh stxsh
  • kaitkait Member

    Its funny, Hypere comes online on the forum to read this shit but doesn't reply at all, guess you can just the shit you fucked up and continue operating.

  • @kait said:
    Its funny, Hypere comes online on the forum to read this shit but doesn't reply at all, guess you can just the shit you fucked up and continue operating.

    Of course he would read in here. Hes gonna potentially face legal actions, so obviously he wants to be aware when hes gonna get sued and what people talk about him.

  • @kait said:
    Its funny, Hypere comes online on the forum to read this shit but doesn't reply at all, guess you can just the shit you fucked up and continue operating.

    @BilohBucks rulez

    Thanked by 1kait
  • BruhGamer12BruhGamer12 Member
    edited April 22

    If you are a US based person you should be able to sue them in US court since this was a US bases transaction it seems. They offers servers in the US. If they never show up to defend themselves the court can just seize the servers, IP space, and any other cash or assets in the US to pay for judgement + your attorney costs.

  • edited April 22

    @BruhGamer12 said:
    If you are a US based person you should be able to sue them in US court since this was a US bases transaction it seems. They offers servers in the US. If they never show up to defend themselves the court can just seize the servers, IP space, and any other cash or assets in the US to pay for judgement + your attorney costs.

    Yeah, it's actually really a question to be directed to a lawyer but i think also in Europe it's not uncommon for location of the buyer to have some impact on potential competency of courts. I don't know if he has assets there or how enforceable a ruling would be abroad (i don't know where he's located) but there might be options too and at the very least it would likely mean that he can't enter the EU anymore without preparing for some unpleasant surprises.

    Edit: Since taking action likely would go the lawyer route anyways it probably wouldn't even make that much of a difference to get a legal representation in another country to take care of the matter (likely not needed if both parties are inside the EU or there's some constellation as described by @BruhGamer12 but just in case). It's a little awkward when you can't meet up in person but you can still discuss things on the phone and if language barrier is a problem lawyers also love letters (or less formally emails) a lot ;)

  • JonesJones Barred

    @Frozecone said:
    My Hypere server hasn’t worked in months and has been down half the time I’ve had it. I’m told “I’m looking into this” but then get absolutely 0 response after that. Seems like they do this a lot.

    +1 :(
    I encountered the same plot as you, he is a complete scammer!

  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited April 24

    Just call him by his real name. Certified scammers deserve that.

    His Hypere company name will sooner or later be "sold" to some other kiddie CEO from Discord who won't pay up. Then, they'll start accusing each other, throwing blame left and right - accusations about userbase, domain ownership, who owe debth, and whatnot. But still, there won't be any refund. We've seen all of that before.

    Forget about the company name, he most likely has another name or two ready for future endeavors. Start calling him by his real name. Ellis Paul Woollard, right?

    Thanked by 2sasslik maverick
Sign In or Register to comment.