Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund

ImadQadriImadQadri Member
edited February 7 in General

Hi LET Community,

This is my extremely disappointing and frankly, fraudulent experience with Hypere.cloud / Kuxo Limited / Ellis Paul Woollard. In June 2022, I placed an order for 4x Ryzen 9 5950X physical servers at a cost of $5792 USD. 20 months later, it's February 2024, and I am left without the servers nor a refund.

As soon I had made payment, receipts and invoices were sent promptly via email, confirming my payment. Unfortunately, it quickly went into a series of various delays and excuses. "I was ill," "I'm on vacation," "DPD lost the servers I posted", "I'm in Dubai", etc. A month later after making payment, Ellis claimed "Wise withdrew the funds you paid me, I am now suing Wise for the funds," yet failed to provide any evidence to support this.

Later on, Ellis claims he sold Kuxo Limited to a "Thomas Broderick" of Saudi Arabia, which he later confirms is a fraudulent individual, and that this situation is no longer his concern.

As the situation progressed and repeated requests for deliver or refund, Ellis agreed to continue the server build and shipment. However, the pattern of excuses still continued. In July 2023, he even claimed the servers were built and dispatched via DPD, but no tracking information was ever shared. Later, I was told DPD had lost the servers, and compensation was being processed—a claim that also went without updates. False promises and dates, I requested a refund.

After numerous follow-ups and the request for a refund, the communication from Ellis went from unhelpful to completely non-existent. The last exchange I had with him was as follows:

"I request my right to a full refund given the hardware was not delivered, nor any proof of any such hardware being built at all."

"Yeah I won’t be issuing you a refund, you can have the servers I’ll happily get someone to ship them for you... They’re in London with me atm so fairly easy."

"Why not? I have waited 19 months for the servers to be delivered. I have neither received the hardware, nor a refund."

"Simply because i have no use for 4 r5000 machines."

"That is not my concern. I paid you a sum of $5792 USD, and you did not deliver within a very gracious time period... I request my consumer right to a full refund."

"Not happening." - 05/01/2024 12:56

Afterwards, despite dozens of attempts to reach out via support tickets, live chats, emails, and PMs on Discord, I've been replied to with complete silence. On live chat, it shows that my message was seen, but met with no response.

Made the mistake of having faith that he would deliver. Have learnt that it should have been pulled immediately when he started to make the delays and excuses. Well, we live and learn. Hypere's LET account does show "Last Active February 5", so he seems to be active yet choosing to intentionally ignore my messages.

Ellis, if this message reaches you, I am allowing you to do the right thing and issue my refund immediately. Thank you.

Comments

• @Hypere just to make sure he won't miss this topic and notifications is needed.

Thanked by 3ImadQadri Martis sgno1
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited February 7

At the risk of jumping into the popcorn machine: @ImadQadri has always been exceptionally top-notch to work with, both as a customer of his design services and he has been a great customer of ours.

As far as not "having a use" for Ryzen machines, lol:

• ImadQadriImadQadri Member
    edited February 7

Thanks @crunchbits <3 - they are, (and should be yours!) go-to hosting provider for any compute/storage solutions!

Thanked by 2crunchbits sillycat
  • LowEndScam strikes again lol

• benchbench Member

You won't see your dollars again, he blew them on a vacation in Dubai. It's always surprising how people willingly fork over big bucks to strangers. It's because of the gullibility of folks like that that scammers thrive.

Thanked by 2Marx netomx
  • @BruhGamer12 said:
    LowEndScam strikes again lol

Fyi,

No match for domain "LOWENDSCAM.COM".
    >>> Last update of whois database: 2024-02-07T03:38:40Z <<<

Go for it, NOW!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

$5792 USD

What on earth?! No refund and 20 months of waiting?! If this is accurate, this is beyond crazy!

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 7

Insane, everyone could agree you should be refunded. If you buy hardware it should be delivered before it is put out by a newer generation.

@bench said:
    You won't see your dollars again, he blew them on a vacation in Dubai. It's always surprising how people willingly fork over big bucks to strangers. It's because of the gullibility of folks like that that scammers thrive.

https://i.ibb.co/1QPNMtp/10fb41a421db9e3590cd9bb8ec1b1ae3.png

Remember to support your friendly and ethical hosts. Thank you!

• listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited February 7

@noisycode said:

Go for it, NOW!

http://lowendscam.com now redirects to hypere.cloud lol

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited February 7

@listerine90 said:

@noisycode said:

Go for it, NOW!

http://lowendscam.com now redirects to hypere.cloud lol

lol, whoever bought that must have been a victim of hypere.cloud for a while.

edit: but imho, this should randomly redirect to limewave, batu for somewhile.

• customers should never go beyond the claims/chargeback window period provided by their payment processor/bank/card. Not only in hosting market but applicable generally to all goods and services purchased. Spending $5K and waiting for 20 months for product/service to be delivered equals to all money lost. Now only option remains to legally sue the seller.

• This should be on top

• "Not happening." is such a shitty response, especially after the client waited for 20 months.

If these accusations are true, hypere.cloud should be banned, and OP should sue them with @Kris 's 2 lawyers

• kaitkait Member

Ellis strikes again, say bye bye to your money, source servers local from people you know and can trust. Sad to see the shithost family still doing its "failing at making a working company".

Thanked by 2emgh wdmg
  • emghemgh Member

Chat says recently active 2024-01-24.

Time for this to go under now too? 🤩

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:

That would be funny, TITANITE will be his new one for sure. They already use that company for invoices for hypere

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said:

That would be funny, TITANITE will be his new one for sure. They already use that company for invoices for hypere

Lmao what’s going on

If this goes away just like usually goes, I wonder if LET will approve the next provider tag

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • emghemgh Member

”I like my business class flights and nice holidays yes”

Someone’s been watching wolf of wall street a little too much🤓

• This is strikingly similar to the interactions I've had with Ellis. Nothing ever shows up and when (if) it does it's half assed at best.

• @kjartan said: This is strikingly similar to the interactions I've had with Ellis. Nothing ever shows up and when (if) it does it's half assed at best.

You are just as involved in all this, lets not forget that

Thanked by 2kait sillycat
  • Disgusting. @Hypere should be banned.

• @janiphone said:

@kjartan said: This is strikingly similar to the interactions I've had with Ellis. Nothing ever shows up and when (if) it does it's half assed at best.

You are just as involved in all this, lets not forget that

Then prove it. Everyone on this forum acts as if I haven't on multiple occasions posted screenshots of all the transactions that had been refunded from the company's Stripe account. Transaction IDs obviously omitted as a Google search at the time informed me that those were indeed sensitive information.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 7

if your a bit unsure of any company AVOID! , did you at least use paypal so you can make a claim? this is not the 1st time bad things have come up with hypere cloud there is many negative posts on LET. to some extent they really shouldnt be on here @jbiloh maybe you can look into hypere?

• @kjartan said: Then prove it. Everyone on this forum acts as if I haven't on multiple occasions posted screenshots of all the transactions that had been refunded from the company's Stripe account. Transaction IDs obviously omitted as a Google search at the time informed me that those were indeed sensitive information.

Nobody cares, you and your little friends should stop creating companies already and just disappear from the scene, thanks

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

If I was in your position I'd just leave a trustpilot review, when someone gets a negative review on platforms like that they'll SOMETIMES do something to get you to remove it

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hypere.cloud

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • emghemgh Member

@woodster050 said:
    If I was in your position I'd just leave a trustpilot review, when someone gets a negative review on platforms like that they'll SOMETIMES do something to get you to remove it

Do something = register a new company & travel to dubai

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:

Couldn't of put it better myself, just seems to be able to start a hosting company out of no where with all his bad rep and get tons of business is shocking

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:

Couldn't of put it better myself, just seems to be able to start a hosting company out of no where with all his bad rep and get tons of business is shocking

Tons of business? The kid has more companies than customers.

• emghemgh Member

@Maelstrom36 said:

@woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:

I mean, sure, but still, this is just 1 client & $5792

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:

I mean, sure, but still, this is just 1 client & $5792

I mean there is quite a few posts on LET regarding him lol

Thanked by 1emgh