Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund

Comments

• @emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:
    If I was in your position I'd just leave a trustpilot review, when someone gets a negative review on platforms like that they'll SOMETIMES do something to get you to remove it

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hypere.cloud

Do something = register a new company & travel to dubai

Couldn't of put it better myself, just seems to be able to start a hosting company out of no where with all his bad rep and get tons of business is shocking

Tons of business? The kid has more companies than customers.

I mean, sure, but still, this is just 1 client & $5792

He probably spent that on Salt Bae and flashed it on social media.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:
    If I was in your position I'd just leave a trustpilot review, when someone gets a negative review on platforms like that they'll SOMETIMES do something to get you to remove it

Couldn't of put it better myself, just seems to be able to start a hosting company out of no where with all his bad rep and get tons of business is shocking

It's cheaper to gold leaf your own steak and say you bought it from salt bae...

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@bgerard said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@woodster050 said:

@emgh said:

@woodster050 said:

It's cheaper to gold leaf your own steak and say you bought it from salt bae...

Dubai, dubai, dubai!

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@Jasonhyperhost said: did you at least use paypal so you can make a claim?

After almost two years? PayPal won't touch it..

Credit Card might though.. I've preordered items that never materialized, even 2+ years later, the organization was still giving semi-regular updates until they announced they were closing up, not answering phone calls, not answering emails..

Credit card agent suggested I wait 3 months from the last contact before filing in case they disputed the dispute, but I went forward with my claim, took them a week to investigate (presumably they were not answering phone calls from anybody) and I got my money back.

Thanked by 3tentor equalz netomx
  • @janiphone said:

@kjartan said: Then prove it. Everyone on this forum acts as if I haven't on multiple occasions posted screenshots of all the transactions that had been refunded from the company's Stripe account. Transaction IDs obviously omitted as a Google search at the time informed me that those were indeed sensitive information.

Nobody cares

Yet you're posting about it. You accuse me of being "just as involved in all this" but provide no evidence :D.

you and your little friends should stop creating companies already and just disappear from the scene, thanks

I have not formed any company advertising on LET or anywhere close to this space since KUBBUR, assuming that is what you mean.

I am no friends with Ellis, you could've inferred that from my post about having a similar experience to Imad's with him, I'd like him to stop creating companies and to disappear from the scene just as much as you would.

• kaitkait Member

@janiphone said:

Nobody cares, you and your little friends should stop creating companies already and just disappear from the scene, thanks

He is to my knowledge connected to (this includes his own and other companies):
    1. Advanced Micro Defence Technologies LTD (Previously Advanced Micro Defence Solutions)
    2. Arctictel TLD (Dissolved, Previously Iceland Transit LTD)
    3. KTT Europe LTD
    4. Kubbur Limited (Dissolved/Sold)
    5. Xenode Limited
    6. KVM Group Limited (Dissolved and also connected to Kubbur and 413 Game LTD (also Dissolved) which is/was connected to Hypere and Ellis himself)
    7. Kaupthing LTD (Previously Blahaj Internet Limited)
    8. Billing Panel Limited (Dissolved)
    9. Spaugur ehf
    10. Northlayer ehf (Dissolved)
    11. Edgesonic (UK) Services Limited (Previously Vaprix Group Limited)
    12. 429 Rate Limited

Thanked by 2sillycat kjartan
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Host Rep

I’m not sure why we’re going after @kjartan when this thread was created to call out @Hypere who seems to have nothing to say regarding his actions. Seems a bit suspicious that he hasn’t commented regarding this.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

They will never reply it seems

LET mods should really.remove there host tag if this is how they treat customers

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

LET mods should really.remove there host tag if this is how they treat customers

That's too soft. He should be banned.

@Maelstrom36 said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

That's too soft. He should be banned.

Yes defo should but at the minimum no selling access!

@jbiloh can you or one of the admins take a look at this one .

edited February 8

@Jasonhyperhost said: Yes defo should but at the minimum no selling access!

I don't think "Host" has selling access/permission.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

They are known scammers, according to Discord.

Screenshot_20240208-184549_1

• that sucks. welcome to LawlessEndTalk, admins won't do shit because bilohbucks :^)

Thanked by 2yoursunny sasslik

@kevinds said:

@Jasonhyperhost said: Yes defo should but at the minimum no selling access!

I don't think "Host" has selling access/permission.

but the host tag there allowed to submit offers

• @yoursunny said:

@c1vhosting care to comment

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • @ScreenReader said:
    that sucks. welcome to LawlessEndTalk, admins won't do shit because bilohbucks :^)

$200 works wonders!

@cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

IMG_8591
    Notice the "thanked by" line.

• Hi all, Ellis Woollard from Hypere Cloud (@hypere) has sent me a direct message after I made the post.

Here's the initial message he has followed up with me with (after a month of no replies):

Ellis — 06/02/2024 23:03
    Believe it or not, when you that threatening lawsuits and making demands, my willingness to actually resolve this, at an out of pocket expense to myself, goes right down the drain. There was always the intention to resolve this for you, I’ll leave things here"

I followed up clarifying I had not made any threat of a lawsuit in my post, but rather would like my refund issued for the products I paid for that never arrived, this is the last message he has replied with:

Ellis — Yesterday at 09:58
    As explained previously, creates a difficult position for us to be refunding payments, without piercing that corporate veil, obviously you're not going to get a response, when you threaten lawsuits, and i can see you were actually emailed 4 times from the tickets you opened.

I can confirm I have not received any replies to the live chat, emails, or Discord messages I sent, ever since the 5th of January, even after dozens of follow ups.

The "corporate veil" is referring to the situation with the fraudulent individual (Thomas Broderick of Saudi Arabia, an individual who doesn't exist) that he has sold Kuxo Limited to, the company Ellis was running the time I made my purchase. He claims it "exposes me to all of Kuxo's liabilities, which judging by what I know, is not a small amount of money" (22nd of February 2023)

After some time I made my purchase, he "sold" the company Kuxo and started a "new" brand of Hypere Cloud under Paravirt Limited, an entity that has been in existence since mid-2021 with the same product offerings.

He has stopped responding to my messages since that last timestamp.

The question here is, who did you sign the server purchasing contract with?
    Is the contract with a person or a company?
    If the contract is with a company and the company is sold, you need to fight with the new owner, not the previous owner.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep
    edited February 9

@yoursunny said:
    If the contract is with a company and the company is sold, you need to fight with the new owner, not the previous owner.

New owner doesn't exist(it was faked by Ellis), It is Ellis

• @kevinds said:

@Jasonhyperhost said: did you at least use paypal so you can make a claim?

After almost two years? PayPal won't touch it..

Credit Card might though.. I've preordered items that never materialized, even 2+ years later, the organization was still giving semi-regular updates until they announced they were closing up, not answering phone calls, not answering emails..

Credit card agent suggested I wait 3 months from the last contact before filing in case they disputed the dispute, but I went forward with my claim, took them a week to investigate (presumably they were not answering phone calls from anybody) and I got my money back.

Unfortunately I made a bank transfer via a US bank (HSBC) ->his Wise account (US bank details). So while the bank transfer was a local one, it was invoiced from Kuxo Limited, a UK entity.

• @yoursunny said:

The invoice is addressed from Kuxo Limited, arranged in communication with Ellis. However I have email payment receipts, communication, and order confirmation with Ellis' signature.

Regarding ownership, it is the same owner, same individual.

He started a new brand (Hypere) some time after my purchase under a different company that's been in existence for 3 years, and claims to have sold Kuxo, a company that is no longer active.

Subsequently, he claims that he is unable to refund without piercing corporate veil... but Kuxo isn't active anymore and the "new owner" is someone who doesn't exist, a fraud. So I'm in a tough spot.

@ImadQadri said:
    Subsequently, he claims that he is unable to refund without piercing corporate veil... but Kuxo isn't active anymore and the "new owner" is someone who doesn't exist, a fraud. So I'm in a tough spot.

Contact authorities and file reports in your country and his.. But yeah, you are likely SoL.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @ImadQadri said:

@yoursunny said:

The invoice is addressed from Kuxo Limited, arranged in communication with Ellis. However I have email payment receipts, communication, and order confirmation with Ellis' signature.

Regarding ownership, it is the same owner, same individual.

He started a new brand (Hypere) some time after my purchase under a different company that's been in existence for 3 years, and claims to have sold Kuxo, a company that is no longer active.

all his replies are just tactics to delay and brush off any liabilities. he has NO INTENTION to refund. understand this and plan your next steps.

• @cybertech said:

@yoursunny said:

really, suprised? :D

• @ImadQadri said: difficult position for us to be refunding payments, without piercing that corporate veil

what an asshole, dude wants to be a professional only when it suits him.
    I don't think he was actually planning on or ever planned on refunding you, since he has clearly spent it on his fancy vacation

You should sue him, get in contact with a lawyer there could be a way to get your money back or at least have him face some consequences

try getting in touch with his parents too, so that they can find out what great businessman they have raised

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 9

@jbiloh
    Ellis committed a fraud by selling Kuxo Limited to a nonexistent entity, leaving customers like Imad in a dire situation. Then spin up a new brand Hypere & continued selling.

LowEndTalk must not be a platform facilitating such scams. Letting him continue means more people risk falling for these illegal tactics. :/

He hasn't even cared to reply on this thread.

Individuals like Ellis should be held accountable for their actions and must not be allowed to advertise here.

• neverainneverain Member
    edited February 9

@neverain said: You should sue him, get in contact with a lawyer there could be a way to get your money back or at least have him face some consequences

I talked with a friend who is a law student, and according to her you have grounds to sue

Him selling the company doesn't excuse him from his contracts

if Thomas BRODERICK is a fake person, then ellis would be in much more trouble

btw i asked chatgpt too and according to it:

`
    In the UK, the sale of a business doesn't automatically absolve the previous owner of contractual obligations. The new owner may be responsible for fulfilling existing contracts, depending on the terms of the sale and the nature of the contractual obligations.

If the old owner of the company had a contractual obligation to deliver the servers to you, you may have a legal claim against them for non-performance. However, the situation can become more complex if the business was sold and the contractual obligations were transferred to the new owner as part of the sale agreement.
    `

its a complicated case and out of LowEndLawyers scope so you should get in contact with a proper lawyer asap (if suing him is worth your time)

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited February 9

@yoursunny said: according to Discord.

Aka jannies with too much power who think they are the most important people in the world. Most of those people have no valid reason written for being there, and none of them have proof attached to those claims.

Thanked by 2kait PineappleM