Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased Servers From hypere.cloud / Kuxo, 20 Months Later No Delivery Nor a Refund

Comments

• kaitkait Member

@fluffernutter said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    @cybertech that sounds very much like chat GPT

Those ChatGPT detection AIs are garbage, but it indeed doesn't sound like AI.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited February 13

@Hypere so no refound?

let us know when you will be building the next scam.

my guess is you will be paying $200 first

Thanked by 2iKeyZ sasslik
  • chschs Member

Funny how nothing happened to Hypere, got away with it yet again.

• kaitkait Member

@chs said: Funny how nothing happened to Hypere, got away with it yet again.

Not really, his reputation is once again in the shitter, and I/we keep an eye out on Titanitenode

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@kait said:

@chs said: Funny how nothing happened to Hypere, got away with it yet again.

Not really, his reputation is once again in the shitter, and I/we keep an eye out on Titanitenode

I am not sure if reputation matters on LET.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • kaitkait Member

@tentor said: I am not sure if reputation matters on LET.

hahaha fair.

• I've sent Ellis (@hypere) both direct messages, live chat, and emails following up to the timely deliver of the servers he publicly promised in this thread. There has been no reply to those emails / messages since the 9th of February nor confirmation that he's working on delivering the servers.

His last reply:

Ellis — 09/02/2024 11:36
    I did send you a few emails
    But it was to a weird email so not too sure if you actually got them
    My position remains that i'm happy to deliver the hardware you paid for, as far as i'm concerned, it's yours, and if syaiful has an issue with that he can take it up with me. But i'm not about to personally underwrite a companies liabilities
    I can put you in contact with him if you'd like to discuss this, but to be honest with you, you're probably going to be wasting your time there

@LeifurGunnarsson reached out to me and said he'd get in contact with Ellis and get this resolved. I'm awaiting a response or any sort of timeline towards a resolution.

• I would really like to see @Hypere banned from this forum. Whatever companies he creates and brings to this forum in future, should be banned as well.

Thanked by 2neverain iKeyZ
  • DazzleDazzle Member
    edited February 17

@ImadQadri said:

LeifurGunnarsson reached out to me and said he'd get in contact with Ellis and get this resolved. I'm awaiting a response or any sort of timeline towards a resolution.

Do not put faith in either person. They were once friends and shared the same idea for scamming people.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • Since his reply on the 9th of February to this thread saying he will complete the order (4x Ryzen 9 5950X servers for $5972 USD placed in June of 2022), he has not replied ever since.

I've sent Ellis / Hypere.cloud numerous emails, opened live chats, sent him direct messages. It's been over a month, he has not replied to a single one.

I have received messages from others that he is online and active, but choosing to ignore my messages intentionally. Is there anyone who can get me in touch with him or request a reply?

• stxshstxsh Member
    edited March 12

@ImadQadri said:
    Since his reply on the 9th of February to this thread saying he will complete the order (4x Ryzen 9 5950X servers for $5972 USD placed in June of 2022), he has not replied ever since.

I've sent Ellis / Hypere.cloud numerous emails, opened live chats, sent him direct messages. It's been over a month, he has not replied to a single one.

I have received messages from others that he is online and active, but choosing to ignore my messages intentionally. Is there anyone who can get me in touch with him or request a reply?

Bless your heart for keeping faith that you'll see your money again, or those servers. At this point, contact your bank and get a lawyer involved if you haven't already -- that's just way too much money to lose.

Edit: You might be able to sue for emotional distress at this point, get something extra.

• IvanIvan Member
    edited March 12

Almost 2 years and no servers still. Christ almighty. GL OP

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

How have you not purused legal action

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

@ImadQadri said:
    Since his reply on the 9th of February to this thread saying he will complete the order (4x Ryzen 9 5950X servers for $5972 USD placed in June of 2022), he has not replied ever since.

Maybe can try with pursued on legal action / contacting police for his fraud action

• JonesJones Member
    edited April 4

@Hypere
    <3
    Dear Sir, if you have time, can you take a moment to check my ticket? It seems that there is something wrong with the control panel
    Ticket #ZWQ-083649 - Control panel failure?

• neverainneverain Member

@Hypere @ImadQadri whats the update on this? did you receive a refund or servers?

Thanked by 1kullgames
  • jmhjmh Member
    edited April 18

Just to add in here additional - but same type of case. I was supposed to get refund, but.. yeah, even though there were promises to pay it, still nothing.

Usually the customer service replies really fast - but after the payment was promised - they don't reply at all.

This company shouldn't be allowed to advertise in LET.

Too bad there is no hypere.fraud domain to be registered.

Avoid at all cost.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 18

Funny, he answered me within seconds

• ImadQadriImadQadri Member
    edited April 19

Hi, no unfortunately not. He has not replied to any of my messages. He gave me a very brief short message of "I’ll check on this soon" on the 14th of March, but has not replied since. Neither servers have been delivered nor a refund has been processed.

• LeviLevi Member

20 months latter :D

• kaitkait Member

Last Active - April 18

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

In a bit of irony, Ellis owes me just over $800. I just wrote it off expecting to never see it again.

• kaitkait Member

Keep an eye out for TitaniteNode aka Ellis's newest business.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited April 19

@emgh said:
    Funny, he answered me within seconds

Terrible provider & person in general.

Just seen their "Infrastructure engineer" on X and went to see if they've replied to anyone recently about Hypere, but found something else instead, whoops.

https://twitter.com/AshiePleb - check the "Replies" - NSFW warning

Thanked by 2Ivan emgh
  • @jbiloh Given there's mountain of evidence of the guy scamming various people and using the scammed money to go on holidays into bahamas and maledives, where are the bans and other actions?

This is about the level of Joshua Prout soon.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • jmhjmh Member

Update, I got message about my refund - it basically says that refund bounced back, and my bank details were asked. Provided them 20 hours ago or so, no reply yet. But atleast after my post in here there is some activity going on.

• @wdmg said:
    In a bit of irony, Ellis owes me just over $800. I just wrote it off expecting to never see it again.

did you wish him a long, fulfilling life too?

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@cybertech said:

@wdmg said:

did you wish him a long, fulfilling life too?

Of course, a long fulfilling life having vacations with stolen money and skirting the law until one day when he’ll find out.

• emghemgh Member

@jmh said:
    Update, I got message about my refund - it basically says that refund bounced back, and my bank details were asked. Provided them 20 hours ago or so, no reply yet. But atleast after my post in here there is some activity going on.

Always something

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@jmh said: But atleast after my post in here there is some activity going on

Strangely enough, that's the only time in which things tend to start happening.