Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 30

@Chalipa said:

@FAT32 said: 1. MXRoute - 1 x Steam Deck 512GB OLED by @jar ⭐ [1]

@Chalipa

The first time winning the lottery feels great! :)

Congrats to the Top providers and winners.

Can't wait for you to check out this steam deck! It's sitting unopened in the box valve shipped it in. I'll reach out Thursday as that's the next day I have time to actually sit at my desk for more than 2 hours without a pressing matter in front of me.

Thanked by 1Chalipa
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 30

@jar said:

MS said:

I do too :joy:

Crunchbits is our #1 backup provider, and more recently the home of our billing system. Since I like to keep those broken out from the mail servers when it makes sense to do so.

:lol: I obviously didn't know that you were using Crunchbits, (okay, only for backups and billing).
    You both deserve the top spots. :+1:

Thanked by 2jar Xrmaddness
  • yaaaaaaaay
    dustinc labze jar
    congrats !

Thanked by 1jar
  • icryicry Member

Wow! Unbelievable! :open_mouth:

This is the first time I have won something like this in my life :love:

Thanks a lot @FAT32 for dedicating your time & conducting this as great as everytime (Blackfriday, Cyber Monday, XMas, etc)

Thanks a lot @terrahost for your amazing Prize! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Feels like an early birthday present to me ( I got my b'day in 13 days )

Congrats to all other Winners & Providers

Thanks to other Mods & Admins who work hard to keep the community alive and fun!

Thanks Again Everyone!

Thanked by 3FAT32 sitss ZA_capetown
  • @jar said:

@Chalipa said:

@FAT32 said: 1. MXRoute - 1 x Steam Deck 512GB OLED by @jar ⭐ [1]

@Chalipa

The first time winning the lottery feels great! :)

Congrats to the Top providers and winners.

Can't wait for you to check out this steam deck! It's sitting unopened in the box valve shipped it in. I'll reach out Thursday as that's the next day I have time to actually sit at my desk for more than 2 hours without a pressing matter in front of me.

If you can't wait, better just buy and ship more of them :^) (/s but not actually /s because that would be cool)

Thanked by 1jar
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

HostCram - 10 x $10 HostCram Account Credit (+ $100 donation to Global Fund for Children) by @Shakib [133-142]

@Sanjue007 @pixexid @skorous @raza19 @unfortunately @six @bgerard @Jos @host_c @Dazzle

I will be needing all of your client # number.

• wow, I've won 2 prizes. Unexpected :smile:

Should I contact the providers or, they will contact me?

• Thank you and all providers.

Top 5 get the top host tag, not top 10?

• I grabbed two prizes, thanks to all the prize providers!

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 30

Hey winners!

Limitless Hosting - 2 x 512MB RAM IPv6 VPS for 1 year
    @taoqiKO @JabJab

Limitless Hosting - 5 x Small Reseller Hosting in EU for 1 year
    @ailice @atroxz @codelock @zGato @robohost

Limitless Hosting - 10 x Limitless Shared Hosting in EU for 1 year
    @Ne0x @exception0x876 @donko @vbloods @lorian @kennsann @AlanV @dev077 @georgedatacenter @BradMcA

Please sign up here: https://my.limitlesshost.net/order/main/index/new-account

Once done, please PM me with your email and domain name to register hosting account on.

Thanked by 3kaz050457 Ganonk dev077
  • zGatozGato Member

@Lampard said:

Appreciate your giveaway, but I doubt I'll have an use case for reseller host, may I pass my package to someone else?

• raza19raza19 Veteran

@Shakib said:
    HostCram - 10 x $10 HostCram Account Credit (+ $100 donation to Global Fund for Children) by @Shakib [133-142]

@Sanjue007 @pixexid @skorous @raza19 @unfortunately @six @bgerard @Jos @host_c @Dazzle

I will be needing all of your client # number.

Client # 5405

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@zGato said:

@Lampard said:

Appreciate your giveaway, but I doubt I'll have an use case for reseller host, may I pass my package to someone else?

Needs to be LET member and must pass the requirement to participate in Provider Poll, can share email and LET profile on their behalf to claim prize.

Thanked by 2default zGato
  • @jar said:

I can't wait for it... I'll be making and sharing an unboxing video/photos and posting it here.

Thanked by 1jar
  • tuctuc Member

Congrats to all providers and winners!

Wow!!!

• First time voting...and I won a shout out from Chris Hansen.

Damnit @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • VPSSLIM Shared Hosting Starter for 1 year by @VPSSLIM [651-660]
    I'm willing to give away this winning to anyone who needs it

• umzakumzak Member

@FAT32 said: 2. George Datacenter - 1 x Nintendo Switch Lite by @georgedatacenter ⭐ [2]

@umzak

wooowww... :D how to claim it?
    thanks @FAT32 & @georgedatacenter

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@umzak said:

@FAT32 said: 2. George Datacenter - 1 x Nintendo Switch Lite by @georgedatacenter ⭐ [2]

@umzak

wooowww... :D how to claim it?
    thanks @FAT32 & @georgedatacenter

Hello

please send me a PM

Thanked by 1umzak
  • Yes congratulation to the winners, both providers and voters (which is everyone). And thanks to @FAT32 for bringing it back, kind of missed this bit of winter fun last year.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Wow...thanks @FAT32 for organising this!!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • umzakumzak Member

congratulations to all winners, and all top providers.

• 0xC70xC7 Member

Wow, Congratulations to Top Ten Providers, and the winners!
    Especially to MXRoute - @jar --> You deserve both the {Top && Most Reliable} Provider Award! Keep up the good work.
    The most important, thanking to @FAT32 for neat organizing and LET Mod @angstrom; and everybody who involved this event. ( sponsor-providers and eligible-users who giving voted ) .

Thanked by 3jar FAT32 angstrom
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Thanks @FAT32 for your excellent work organising this poll!

@oriend @titus @the_doctor @hapkido @BettySun congrats on winning $20 credit. Please signup at https://www.wishosting.com by adding any product to the cart and proceeding to checkout. Once done please PM me your email and I will add a $20 credit.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 30

@SwordfishBE said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@SwordfishBE said:

@FAT32 said:

19. CubeData - 2 x Lifetime License by @cubedata [53-54]

@SwordfishBE @Erisa

Thanks for the price and congrats to the providers.

Unfortunately I can't do anything with the price, maybe someone else will be very happy with it?

Can I claim if it's left?

@cubedata , Are you okay with the price going to @FatGrizzly ?

That is fine as long as they meet the requirements that was set in place regarding the price claiming requirements, The requirements set in place originally is as follows:

• Must have a account with CubeData in active good standing.
    • Cannot be found to be considered high risk(generally if they don't have a account and they cannot create one because the automated anti fraud screening system flags them as such, this is considered "high risk" as the automated anti fraud screening ensures CubeData will not be at risk of possible fraud/chargeback & disputes either now or in the future from any one person(s)) - While CubeData historically has never made any exceptions for this rule, for this prize only since it will not be at risk of fraudulent disputes/chargebacks and since the license will be manually made and provisioned instead, CubeData Management can based on their sole discretion authorize a one time exception for this to the two prize winners.
    • The prize winner can choose any one(note one product only) license on our website https://cubedata.net and inform CubeData of this via their account support ticket, which license they prefer to the Support Dept(this is an hidden department only visible to logged in clients), and state their username on LET here which will be validated and once this is done, the license will be manually provisioned on the backend for the prize on their account with CubeData.
    Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • LeeLee Veteran

Well done, @jar. It's really nice to see a winner that is not just providing the standard hosting offer.

Thanked by 1jar
  • titustitus Member

@FAT32 - Thank You for Your work!

@jmginer
    @exception0x876

Thank You very much for the prizes! I'm happy :)
    I will follow the instructions, and will contact with You via PM

Thanked by 2FAT32 exception0x876
  • @FAT32
    Wow. Thank you guys so much. To be honest I never thought I could win. Many thanks to the sponsors as well ❤️🙏

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • gtxrgtxr Member

thank you for your hard work, @FAT32
    Won 2 prize from @Dedispec & @risharde (RCloudSystems)

Thanked by 2FAT32 risharde
  • IzaxIzax Member

Yay I won some! Thank you @FAT32 and all the providers for the prizes!

Thanked by 1FAT32