Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results

Comments

• @risharde Really appreciate the 3 months subscription to the service. While as much as I'd love to check the service out, I don't have a use purpose for it right now. Can you kindly pass this onto someone who might use it to the best?

Again, thanks a lot for this. GLWS!

Thanked by 2ehab risharde
  • @jar will you let me know what happens next? i won a 10gb lifetime plan! ❤

Thanked by 1jar
  • VoidVoid Member

Is anyone else surprised that only a hundred users seem to care enough to vote or are eligible in such a large forum?

• @noob404 said: @risharde Really appreciate the 3 months subscription to the service. While as much as I'd love to check the service out, I don't have a use purpose for it right now. Can you kindly pass this onto someone who might use it to the best?

Maybe a few of these 3-month subscriptions can be pooled together, so a few people get a somewhat useful subscription length ;)

• Lottery

5. FiberState - 1 x $200 Amazon eGift Cards by @fiberstate ⭐ [5]

@messisgoat

Sounds like a dream, is that true? :D

• _MS__MS_ Member

@jmaxwell said:
    Is anyone else surprised that only a hundred users seem to care enough to vote or are eligible in such a large forum?

1083/4 = 270.75
    Some people did not vote their all 4 votes. So my guess is, around 300-325 eligible users.

Many humans were ineligible.

And, those millions of views in those purple threads and other bumpspam threads are bots; everybody knows this.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • ofitofit Member

Hello interesting to exchange @htop @commercial @ptreja @shelfchair @AWITM to M10G 10Gbps SSD 455G Seedboxes for 3 months by @PulsedMedia and RCloudSystems 9 App Licenses for 3 months

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 31

@messisgoat said:

Lottery

5. FiberState - 1 x $200 Amazon eGift Cards by @fiberstate ⭐ [5]

@messisgoat

Sounds like a dream, is that true? :D

No, not a dream, it's your good luck! :wink:

Thanked by 1messisgoat
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited January 31

MS said:
    my guess is, around 300-325 eligible users.

Ok still low I feel.

And, those millions of views in those purple threads and other bumpspam threads are bots; everybody knows this.

Yes. Every page refresh is considered as a view so million or billion views as such are no big deal.

• A message from Chris Hansen thanks to @jar and spammed by @risharde

Dreams really do come true.

• @cmeerw said:

@noob404 said: @risharde Really appreciate the 3 months subscription to the service. While as much as I'd love to check the service out, I don't have a use purpose for it right now. Can you kindly pass this onto someone who might use it to the best?

Maybe a few of these 3-month subscriptions can be pooled together, so a few people get a somewhat useful subscription length ;)

I'd concur with this, a useful service for some with that need, but otherwise not something you'd use for just 3 months. Perhaps we could pool together some 12 month packages for those that could/would use them? I'd offer up my 3 months.

Thanked by 2bdl risharde
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited January 31

@cochon said:

@cmeerw said:

@noob404 said: @risharde Really appreciate the 3 months subscription to the service. While as much as I'd love to check the service out, I don't have a use purpose for it right now. Can you kindly pass this onto someone who might use it to the best?

I'd concur with this, a useful service for some with that need, but otherwise not something you'd use for just 3 months. Perhaps we could pool together some 12 month packages for those that could/would use them? I'd offer up my 3 months.

I'm also willing to forfeit mine to someone who may want to trial @risharde 's services with a view to implement in their business/project.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • AcacyAcacy Member

Congratulations top Providers, hope in the next year it can stay on Top.
    Thanks @FAT32 for organizing the poll and for everyone have voting rights in this community :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • tjntjn Member

Awesome poll, thanks @FAT32 !
    Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the prizes 🥳

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 31

At this point it's just plain FREE with no strings attached. After this year, I think I'm prepared to move on from this place. If the admin could call me out for spamming for honouring the promise of the giveaway I don't know what to say anymore neither do I want to say anything anymore here.

Thanks to those who put in their requests, I believe I've answered all so far. Enjoy the apps and thanks again for being good sports. I might even extend the times of the licenses for being good sports- as I said - free with no strings attached.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 31

@TimRoo said:
    A message from Chris Hansen thanks to @jar and spammed by @risharde

Dreams really do come true.

I have no idea what this means in reference to Chris Hansen

• Well done to all!

• Thank you @FAT32 for all your efforts. Really appreciate 👍

Thank you @dustinc and @risharde for my prizes. I'm looking forward to be part of your systems.

Thanked by 2FAT32 risharde
  • cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@eris said:

@abtdw said:

@eris said:
    I have also no use for it so if somebody wants it ...

I'll be glad to take it if it can be given to me.

@cubedata ?

The same rules apply as stated previously, if they met the rules, they can have it.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@brueggus said:
    In case you're interested in USD 10 via Venmo instead, shoot me am PM with your account id.

Thanks.

If anyone else has unwanted Venmo / Starbucks / Amazon / GreenCloudVPS credits, we accept them all.
    We can pay back in squats, $1 = 1 squat, delivered in 30 days.

• FAT32 said: 18. Bakker-IT - 4 x 4GB RAM VPS in The Netherlands by @RickBakkr [49-52]

@Crab @varwww @0xC7 @maverick

Thanks! Any idea how to redeem the prize? and what is the duration for the VPS?

• congrats to all the providers. Well deserved.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@varwww said:

FAT32 said: 18. Bakker-IT - 4 x 4GB RAM VPS in The Netherlands by @RickBakkr [49-52]

Please register at https://clients.bakker-it.eu/ and open a ticket. Please provide a screenshot of you being logged in as said user as proof. My colleague will take care of this.

This offer was meant to last one year. Normal price after the first year. Automatically renews unless you cancel at least 14 days in advance.

Thanked by 2varwww 0xC7
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@hyperblast said:
    @jar will you let me know what happens next? i won a 10gb lifetime plan! ❤

You'll hear from me tomorrow

• @jar said:

@hyperblast said:
    @jar will you let me know what happens next? i won a 10gb lifetime plan! ❤

You'll hear from me tomorrow

no hurry!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @risharde said:
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    Those interested in continuing to receive your prizes may do so by heading over to our website at https://rcloudsystems.com
    1. Please create an account here: https://rcloudsystems.com/live/my-account/
    2. Create a support ticket mentioning the win and your LET username and I will send you back the code to get you up and running. Basically you just need to add EmailBackup and Sync to the cart and apply the code. When we approve it - you'll get access to the other codes!

Thank you for being good sports! Please note it may take some time for me to get back to you if there's a flood of tickets but I'll do my very best to have you up and running. I cannot PM/DM you the coupon here due to the recipient limits so please use the ticket system to make it a smooth process.

Have a great week!

3 Months are free, but if I may ask what is the price after 3 months? Will there be some kind of yearly offer which includes all applications afterwards, or these will be calculated separately on a monthly basis?

• @RickBakkr said:

@varwww said:

FAT32 said: 18. Bakker-IT - 4 x 4GB RAM VPS in The Netherlands by @RickBakkr [49-52]

Please register at https://clients.bakker-it.eu/ and open a ticket. Please provide a screenshot of you being logged in as said user as proof. My colleague will take care of this.

This offer was meant to last one year. Normal price after the first year. Automatically renews unless you cancel at least 14 days in advance.

Done! Ticket #HRO-014818
    Thanks.

• Hi @VPSSLIM how would I claim my price [651-660]?

• LeviLevi Member
    edited January 31

@risharde said:
    At this point it's just plain FREE with no strings attached. After this year, I think I'm prepared to move on from this place. If the admin could call me out for spamming for honouring the promise of the giveaway I don't know what to say anymore neither do I want to say anything anymore here.

Thanks to those who put in their requests, I believe I've answered all so far. Enjoy the apps and thanks again for being good sports. I might even extend the times of the licenses for being good sports- as I said - free with no strings attached.

Just make a move now and watch how community will collapse without you.

• hey how do I claim it