Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results

Comments

• Thank you @FAT32 for organizing this amazing giveaway and to all the LET providers that were mentioned -- you are why we love this industry so much! Thank you to @terrahost and @dustinc for the generous prizes and congrats to all the other LET winners.

Thanked by 3dustinc terrahost FAT32
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@Erisa said:

@FAT32 said: 56. RackNerd - 10 x Shared Hosting 40GB for 1 year by @dustinc [337-346]

I have no need for this. The first person to reply to this comment can have it, doesn't matter who you are. Reply in this thread to this comment and then if you're the first you can send me a message and per Dustins message you will need to send the Racknerd account details he asks for. I will facilitate communication back and forth.

P.S. congrats @jar, well deserved.

I'll help you with that. :)

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @dustinc said:

@spywork said:
    Congrats to @jar for First Place. Thanks to @FAT32 for all. This guy deserve a thanks from the entire community.

For my prizes: 53. RackNerd - 10 x $10 Starbucks eGift Cards by @dustinc [307-316] i don't want that shit from Starbucks, give to someone else. I live in Italy and i like espresso not that water with some crumb of coffee.

Coffee drama

Hi @spywork — I totally get it, everyone has their preferences when it comes to coffee. Personally I love fresh beans and grind them with a Breville :)

You’re more than welcome to forfeit the prize if desired. I hope to try some authentic Italy coffee at some point!

Come to Rome and i pay you an authentic italian caffè! ;)

For others, if you don't want a storage plan give to me :D

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • spyworkspywork Member
    edited January 30

@ofit said:

@Ganonk said:
    i'm very interesting with prize "10GB Lifetime mail plan by MXroute" btw :D

The same. Can exchange to M10G 10Gbps SSD 455G Seedboxes for 3 months by @PulsedMedia and RCloudSystems 9 App Licenses for 3 months if provider allow

Pulsedmedia seedbox here if you don't want. I send you a little kiss :D

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@spywork said:

@dustinc said:

@spywork said:
    Congrats to @jar for First Place. Thanks to @FAT32 for all. This guy deserve a thanks from the entire community.

For my prizes: 53. RackNerd - 10 x $10 Starbucks eGift Cards by @dustinc [307-316] i don't want that shit from Starbucks, give to someone else. I live in Italy and i like espresso not that water with some crumb of coffee.

Coffee drama

Hi @spywork — I totally get it, everyone has their preferences when it comes to coffee. Personally I love fresh beans and grind them with a Breville :)

You’re more than welcome to forfeit the prize if desired. I hope to try some authentic Italy coffee at some point!

Come to Rome and i pay you an authentic italian caffè! ;)

For others, if you don't want a storage plan give to me :D

@spywork -- If I have the privilege/I'm in the area, I'll definitely ping you! :)

Thanked by 1spywork
  • Congrats to all top providers, also winner's.
    I'm not sure what i won but thanks 🙏

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@SwordfishBE said:

@FAT32 said:

19. CubeData - 2 x Lifetime License by @cubedata [53-54]

@SwordfishBE @Erisa

Thanks for the price and congrats to the providers.

Unfortunately I can't do anything with the price, maybe someone else will be very happy with it?

Can I claim if it's left?

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • ChalipaChalipa Member
    edited January 30

@FAT32 said: 1. MXRoute - 1 x Steam Deck 512GB OLED by @jar ⭐ [1]

@Chalipa

The first time winning the lottery feels great! :)

Congrats to the Top providers and winners.

Thanked by 2jar FAT32
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@SwordfishBE said:

@FAT32 said:

19. CubeData - 2 x Lifetime License by @cubedata [53-54]

@SwordfishBE @Erisa

Thanks for the price and congrats to the providers.

Unfortunately I can't do anything with the price, maybe someone else will be very happy with it?

Can I claim if it's left?

@cubedata , Are you okay with the price going to @FatGrizzly ?

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @Chalipa said:

@FAT32 said: 1. MXRoute - 1 x Steam Deck 512GB OLED by @jar ⭐ [1]

@Chalipa

The first time winning the lottery feels great! :)

Congrats to the Top providers and winners.

Take good care of that Steam Deck dude. And congrats on the mega win

Thanked by 1Chalipa
  • @remy said:

@jackalblood said:
    @jmginer [62-111]
    @dustinc [357-366]

Hi guys seems I won a couple of prizes Thanks so much!

How would I claim? I'd like to give my ginernet.com credit away if anyone would like to claim

I'm very interested in testing gigernet services :)
    If it's allowed, of course

@remy said:

@jackalblood said:
    @jmginer [62-111]
    @dustinc [357-366]

Hi guys seems I won a couple of prizes Thanks so much!

How would I claim? I'd like to give my ginernet.com credit away if anyone would like to claim

I'm very interested in testing gigernet services :)
    If it's allowed, of course

Can you make an account with ginernet.com and email me the address and I'll get them to send the credit to you.

Thanked by 1remy
  • Yooo thanks a million mas bro @FAT32 for organizing emejing events as always
    Congrats to @jar for your winner winner chicken dinner!
    @PulsedMedia @VPSSLIM thank you for the prizes!
    Last but not least, congrats to all the winners!

Thanked by 2jar FAT32
  • Wow I won something. This is some streak of good luck : )

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 30

@listerine90 said:
    Wow I won something. This is some streak of good luck : )

Congratulations.

I think everybody won something. Maybe @FAT32 can correct me if I am wrong.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks again @Fat32 for all your time and effort, with yet another perfectly run event.

Thank you to all the generous sponsors <3
    well done to all providers that are doing a great job. 🤝

And a double congratulations to the Double Gold Winner MXRoute @jar 🥇🥇

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thank you @FAT32 and all the moderators and all the sponsors for the time and the effort in organizing this event.

• Thank you so much for the event organizers and @FAT32 for keeping it fair for everyone! I appreciate this community alot.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

This is the first time I have won something here on LET :) my luck is changing, I guess. Thank you @FAT32 and all the people giving out the gifts. Congratulations to all the winners.

Thanked by 2FAT32 ZA_capetown
  • Congrats everyone!

• easy cheesy double win :^)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Congrats again everyone!

All winners have been DM’d :)

• _MS__MS_ Member

Anybody (not from US) not wanting their Amazon eGift Cards can transfer that to me.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jar going for the DP on both categories! Congrats, as a very happy customer I can say: truly an excellent service-to-value.

@FAT32 a ton of fun, thank you again for all the behind the scenes work :smile: I think I still owe you for a couple of those votes, just DM me your XMR address again.

• Wow! Thank you very much @FAT32 and LET sponsors!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@crunchbits said:
    @jar going for the DP on both categories! Congrats, as a very happy customer I can say: truly an excellent service-to-value.

@FAT32 a ton of fun, thank you again for all the behind the scenes work :smile: I think I still owe you for a couple of those votes, just DM me your XMR address again.

We're the jocks now right? Meet you at the steak house.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited January 30

MS said:

Was really close to being off by 1 vote, meaning we would have voted the other ahead of ourselves :D

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • DigiGoonDigiGoon Member
    edited January 30

To all the providers here:

I build Android ROMs and to build them I need dedicated server with some high config, currently I'm using one from @Hetzner_OL but it's a bit costly for me for every month, so if someone from you can provide or sponsor, I would really appreciate it.

I don't know if this kind of request can be done here but since all the providers are gathered here, thought I should share it.

My current config is:
    i5-13500
    64GB Memory
    1TB NvME

If anyone can match this or a bit less is also fine for me.

My GitHub:
    https://github.com/DigiGoon

PS: This machine is only used for open source Android ROM building and nothing commercial nor any money making things run on it. Also I'm ready to give my gifts to anyone who wants them.

My gifts are:
    44. PulsedMedia - 40 x M10G 10Gbps SSD 455G Seedboxes for 3 months by @PulsedMedia [216-255]

1. RCloudSystems - 250 x RCloudSystems 9 App Licenses for 3 months [377-626]
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MS said:

I do too :joy:

Crunchbits is our #1 backup provider, and more recently the home of our billing system. Since I like to keep those broken out from the mail servers when it makes sense to do so.

Thanked by 2_MS_ crunchbits