Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Poll 2023 - The Results

Comments

• Thanks @FAT32 and congrats all providers and winners <3

Thanked by 3FAT32 JerryHou cy_coe
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited January 30

Congrats all!

@ehab is my prize buddy

• WOW!
    10GB Lifetime mail plan by @jar thank you @FAT32

Thanked by 3FAT32 jar Ganonk
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep
    edited January 30

congrats everyone!

now lets see if jar is gonna throw new offers exclusive to let.

AND

thank you so much to the guy who voted for FreeVPS :)

Thanked by 2jar Carlin0
  • admaxadmax Member

Congratulations to everyone!

• _MS__MS_ Member

@FatGrizzly said:
    congrats everyone!

now lets see if jar is gonna throw new offers exclusive to let.

Let him get drunk first.

Thanked by 2jar FAT32
  • Congrats to all the winners, special kudos to @jar for the DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL, and of course to the other fine providers on the medal stand, including @crunchbits, @NDTN, @dustinc, and @Hetzner_OL, hats off to you all!

And of course big congrats to @FAT32 for running such a fun poll.

Thanked by 2jar FAT32
  • I grabbed two prizes, thanks to all the prize providers, and honestly this is the first time I've ever participated in an annual poll in the forums.

• Congrats to @jar for First Place. Thanks to @FAT32 for all. This guy deserve a thanks from the entire community.

For my prizes: 53. RackNerd - 10 x $10 Starbucks eGift Cards by @dustinc [307-316] i don't want that shit from Starbucks, give to someone else. I live in Italy and i like espresso not that water with some crumb of coffee.

Coffee drama

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 30

I herby request to ban @jar from this competition as he do not even offer VPS and this is against the spirit of this community!

Just give him dedicated category and strike out of main one.

I need those crunchbits prizes for winning

Congratulations to all the providers!

Thanked by 3FAT32 Ganonk jar
  • @jar said:

It's my turn!

I'll reach out to the prize winners ASAP.

Congrats Sir 🎉

Thanked by 1jar
  • @FAT32 Congratulations to 1 vote!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • AWITMAWITM Member

Thank you! Won 2 prices at @VPSSLIM and @NDTN

Congrats to @jar for winning

• FAT32 said: 65. VPSSLIM - 10 x Reseller Hosting Starter for 1 year by @VPSSLIM [641-650]
    FAT32 said: 32. Limitless Hosting - 2 x 512MB RAM IPv6 VPS for 1 year by @Lampard [158-159]

If providers allow 'transfer of prizes' those two are for grabs if anyone interested - first comes first gets (if allowed). I don't need IPv6 only VPS or Hosting in NL - I have one with @HostSlick already! :)

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • emghemgh Member

NICE

GOOD JOB @FATTIE32 <3 <3 <3

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @JabJab i'll take the 512MB RAM IPv6 VPS for 1 year.. thanks in advance..

• sh97sh97 Member

Thank you @FAT32 !
    And congratulations to all providers!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @kaz050457 said:
    @JabJab i'll take the 512MB RAM IPv6 VPS for 1 year.. thanks in advance..

Noted.
    I will keep an eye on any communication from Lampard and drop you a message when I know anything more.

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • remyremy Member
    edited January 30

@JabJab said:

FAT32 said: 65. VPSSLIM - 10 x Reseller Hosting Starter for 1 year by @VPSSLIM [641-650]
    FAT32 said: 32. Limitless Hosting - 2 x 512MB RAM IPv6 VPS for 1 year by @Lampard [158-159]

If providers allow 'transfer of prizes' those two are for grabs if anyone interested - first comes first gets (if allowed). I don't need IPv6 only VPS or Hosting in NL - I have one with @HostSlick already! :)

Never say no to chicken

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Anyone want to exchange prices? I won limitless hosting small reseller hosting and RackNerd Gaming Mousepad + Stickers + Pens + RackNerd Chocolate ,

Anyone interested in exchanging your price shoot me your offer

• What's correct procedure for claiming prize? Reaching out to host directly or just wait for pm?

• i'm very interesting with prize "10GB Lifetime mail plan by MXroute" btw :D

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited January 30

Congrats to @FlorinMarian and other banned winners.
    Enjoy your prizes. :D

• Thanks @FAT32 and congrats all providers and winners <3
    I got a gift myself, thank you very much.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Congrats everyone and thank you

• hey @FAT32 do you (like last time) have some crazy stats - like how many winners with more than one prize etc? :D

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Congrats to the top providers and the most reliable providers! Well deserved and well earned :)

We’re honored to be recognized as a top provider in addition to one of the most reliable providers.

We appreciate and thank all of our valued customers who have voted for us. We will continue to provide reliable services that our customers and community can count on. Our reputation has been built around the services we exchange as well as the support that we’ve been able to offer our customers, while maintaining true 24x7 availability with an average 10 minute response time. We continue to grow at a rapid pace and our success couldn’t be achieved without you guys. Thank You again to all, as well as @FAT32 as well as the LEB/LET community.

P.S. Prize winners — congratulations! DM’s will be sent out within 72 hours.

• If someone doesn't want a gift, give it to me :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Nyr said:
    Like every year, this is more of a popularity contest than anything, but congratulations to all the winners and thanks to @FAT32 for organizing everything!

@dustinc can I offer my prize to other member if I am not going to redeem it myself?

Hi @Nyr — great question! We will actually be DM’ing all winners within 72 hours requesting additional information to render / deliver the respective prize. You’re more than welcome to respond accordingly and populate that information with the other person’s information if desired. In essence, what we want to avoid on our end is having to facilitate extra coordination with members that weren’t part of the prize.

Thanked by 2Nyr ask_seek_knock
  • Congratulations to all providers!
    Congratulations MXRoute for that top spot!
    Congratulations to all winners!

Thanked by 3host_c ZA_capetown jar