Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK & USA StackCP (20i) Christmas Offer - Lifetime Account - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK & USA StackCP (20i) Christmas Offer - Lifetime Account

Comments

• bermudibermudi Member
    edited January 10

@bermudi said: I'll take the offer, please. Invoice #4246

@JustHost It is literally your threat thread . And you didn't bother responding either here or using your platform for customers. The fact that I posted here again is not proof of "me wanting drama", it barely is proof of how forums are supposed to work, genius.

E: spelling

• bermudibermudi Member
    edited January 10

@JustHost said: Here is the timeline of events

bermudi posted here
    I asked them to create a ticket, they posted moaning here rather than making a ticket while I was still online
    I went to sleep (still no ticket)
    Wake up there is a ticket
    There is a paypal dispute

I close case on paypal with refund
    I close there account to stop tickets and new orders
    I add to fraud record to warn other providers

That is the order of events

Here is the correct timeline of events

1. I paid my order
    2. I posted here my order number
    3. 6 days go by
    4. I post here again asking what the hell is going on
    5. @JustHost blames me for wanting "drama" instead of providing any kind solution
    6. There's more back and forth
    7. Absolutely nothing gets resolved
    8. I open a ticket
    9. couple hours go by without any response after constant back and forth
    10. I also opened a PayPal dispute as it is my right, I don't understand how this is taken as an "attack" on @JustHost
    11. Paypal refunds my balance
    12. @JustHost comes directly here the next day to complain about PayPal dispute
    13. There is still no response on the open ticket
    14. I get my account blocked and I cannot check tickets anymore or even create new one.
    15. @JustHost Keeps blaming me and reports me for "fraud"
    Thanked by 1techdragon
  • @bermudi said: @JustHost It is literally your threat.

threaD*?

Thanked by 1bermudi
  • @JabJab said:

@bermudi said: @JustHost It is literally your threat.

threaD*?

corrected, thanks

• I had my popcorn out for this one!

• @JustHost said:
    Currently, 13 Left

There is a known issue with traffic for China on the 20i platform, if you have this issue with your order, open a ticket and we will arrange whitelisting of this traffic to your websites.

Hello, this is my invoice: 4285. The website I built shows 403 when accessed from China. Can you add it to the whitelist for me?

• Bought one - amazing there was stock left. Seems to work great, thanks for a fantastic service, @JustHost !

Thanked by 1JustHost
  • JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 15

@lzy666 said:

@JustHost said:
    Currently, 13 Left

There is a known issue with traffic for China on the 20i platform, if you have this issue with your order, open a ticket and we will arrange whitelisting of this traffic to your websites.

Hello, this is my invoice: 4285. The website I built shows 403 when accessed from China. Can you add it to the whitelist for me?

Is there a reason you dispute payments within a few hours of making a 3 tickets in a short time?

• gsea4gsea4 Member

@ScamHunter69 said:
    Complete surprise as John Ellison is providing poor service and hostility towards customers under yet another brand name.

What ever happened to: Sapphire Web Services, xhosts.uk, iFast.UK, vps.mr, ddosprotected.co.uk, 4it.bz, rapidhosts.. and those are just the ones from the last 3 years LOL
    Not to mention the Star Services, Own Web, Getwebhosting

Already banned from LET and WHT under different aliases, perhaps a Patron Provider tag revocation and ban for evasion wouldn't go amiss.

It is impressive how one can remain a bit of a plonker for such a long amount of time.
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=643722
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=599835

Disliked by many upstream providers, particularly for incredibly rude and hostile behaviour.. constant overdue bills and debt with incredibly creative excuses, with some even leaving reports on that popular anti-fraud site

Provider A: public threats - "Threatened to leave negative reviews because of denied orders due to a history of chargebacks. Avoid!"

Provider B: staff abuse - "As of 16/05/17 this customer is now trying to cover up his past by issuing legal threats to those on FraudRecord who have black flagged him for his previous fraudulent misconduct."
    and "Client ordered 2 servers over the space of a few days and then reversed payment. Client continued to utilise the services and ignored any/all correspondence from us until service was suspended and potential legal action for fraud was mentioned due to ignored tickets/emails/phone calls (at which point he got hostile)."
    n
    Provider C: "chargeback"

Current company accounts are overdue, will they be submitted or will this company be closed down and a new one created?

https://i.ibb.co/YbJR2j0/Tosser.png

Review Sites:
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vps.mr

If you've been impacted by John Ellison or one of his previous attempts at a hosting company whether a customer, or provider, feel free to make your feelings known.

@JustHost Do you have any comments on this? You might have missed this.

@gsea4 said:

@ScamHunter69 said:
    Complete surprise as John Ellison is providing poor service and hostility towards customers under yet another brand name.

What ever happened to: Sapphire Web Services, xhosts.uk, iFast.UK, vps.mr, ddosprotected.co.uk, 4it.bz, rapidhosts.. and those are just the ones from the last 3 years LOL

Already banned from LET and WHT under different aliases, perhaps a Patron Provider tag revocation and ban for evasion wouldn't go amiss.

It is impressive how one can remain a bit of a plonker for such a long amount of time.

Disliked by many upstream providers, particularly for incredibly rude and hostile behaviour.. constant overdue bills and debt with incredibly creative excuses, with some even leaving reports on that popular anti-fraud site

Provider A: public threats - "Threatened to leave negative reviews because of denied orders due to a history of chargebacks. Avoid!"

Provider B: staff abuse - "As of 16/05/17 this customer is now trying to cover up his past by issuing legal threats to those on FraudRecord who have black flagged him for his previous fraudulent misconduct."
    and "Client ordered 2 servers over the space of a few days and then reversed payment. Client continued to utilise the services and ignored any/all correspondence from us until service was suspended and potential legal action for fraud was mentioned due to ignored tickets/emails/phone calls (at which point he got hostile)."
    n

Current company accounts are overdue, will they be submitted or will this company be closed down and a new one created?

Review Sites:

If you've been impacted by John Ellison or one of his previous attempts at a hosting company whether a customer, or provider, feel free to make your feelings known.

The accounts are being resolved at the moment, my clients are aware of why things have been delayed of late, I find it strange how its a copy of paste by one that seems to follow me around and even contact me on my personal facebook like some kind of personal obsessed stalker

A anti fraud site that is unregulated and anyone can post or add reports without evidence to back up their post or claims, some providers if they do not honour their own policy and you have the legal grounds to dispute will add this to, also do check the dates of the WHT threads, maybe that will show you how obsessed this clown is.

I do find it funny how incorrect some of the information is too, that is why I ignored the BS that they posted, was not worth my time or effort to detail what is wrong. It's better to leave them to get on with their sceptical private life.

• gsea4gsea4 Member

@JustHost said:

@gsea4 said:

@ScamHunter69 said:

n

Review Sites:

The accounts are being resolved at the moment, my clients are aware of why things have been delayed of late, I find it strange how its a copy of paste by one that seems to follow me around and even contact me on my personal facebook like some kind of personal obsessed stalker

A anti fraud site that is unregulated and anyone can post or add reports without evidence to back up their post or claims, some providers if they do not honour their own policy and you have the legal grounds to dispute will add this to, also do check the dates of the WHT threads, maybe that will show you how obsessed this clown is.

I do find it funny how incorrect some of the information is too, that is why I ignored the BS that they posted, was not worth my time or effort to detail what is wrong. It's better to leave them to get on with their sceptical private life.

Thanks for the clarification

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited January 29

@JustHost Your £5 GBP (one time fee, lifetime) plan states it includes "Unlimited Email Accounts, Max 10GB per account". Would it be acceptable with this plan if a customer, hypothetically, had 100+ email accounts, with each of the 100+ email accounts utilizing multiple GB of storage?

If so, this plan even if used for email hosting only, seems like it would be far far more competitively priced than virtually any specialized, dedicated, email hosting provider.

• @JosephF said:
    @JustHost Your £5 GBP (one time fee, lifetime) plan states it includes "Unlimited Email Accounts, Max 10GB per account". Would it be acceptable with this plan if a customer, hypothetically, had 100+ email accounts, with each of the 100+ email accounts utilizing multiple GB of storage?

If so, this plan even if used for email hosting only, seems like it would be far far more competitively priced than virtually any specialized, dedicated, email hosting provider.

I bought it because of the nearly unlimited number of mailboxes and the 10GB storage per mailbox.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • @jingfanqin said:

@JosephF said:

I bought it because of the nearly unlimited number of mailboxes and the 10GB storage per mailbox.

How long do you have the account from JustHost and how much disk space is your email currently utilizing?

Do you use the account exclusively for email or for web hosting as well?

• jingfanqinjingfanqin Member
    edited January 29

@JosephF said:

@jingfanqin said:

@JosephF said:

How long do you have the account from JustHost and how much disk space is your email currently utilizing?

Do you use the account exclusively for email or for web hosting as well?

Purchased in July, there are currently three domain names and more than 20 mailboxes, each mailbox uses 2~5G.

• YousaYousa Member

Perhaps JustHost resells 20i Reseller Hosting. And 20i provides Unlimited 10GB Email Accounts. ( https://www.20i.com/reseller-hosting )
    It's not necessary to worry too much about it, is it?

• @Yousa said:
    Perhaps JustHost resells 20i Reseller Hosting. And 20i provides Unlimited 10GB Email Accounts. ( https://www.20i.com/reseller-hosting )
    It's not necessary to worry too much about it, is it?

I suppose the question becomes how is 20i even able to afford offering an unlimited number of mailboxes with 10GB each, at such a dirt cheap price?

20i normally have no issues as long as the mail side is complaint, such as no spam or maxing out the send limits.

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited January 29

@JustHost said:
    20i normally have no issues as long as the mail side is complaint, such as no spam or maxing out the send limits.

It's quite interesting, though. 20i resellers can offer an unlimited number of mailboxes, with each mailbox supporting up to 10GB storage per box. All at a very low cost which pricing undercuts virtually every other specialized e-mail hosting provider (as well as web hosting provider, when used to host email.) Certainly not to complain, but it is hard to understand how it is sustainable to offer so much storage at this price level.

@JosephF said:

@JustHost said:

It's quite interesting, though. 20i resellers can offer an unlimited number of mailboxes, with each mailbox supporting up to 10GB storage per box. All at a very low cost which pricing undercuts virtually every other specialized e-mail hosting provider (as well as web hosting provider, when used to host email.) Certainly not to complain, but it is hard to understand how it is sustainable to offer so much storage at this price level.

20i Are more focused on their Cloud services rather than the reseller/webhosting market now they are established in the market.

I think the price hike saw a lot of resellers jump ship and the remaining ones stick with it because of the value for money or its easier to have less profits rather than move all customers manually to cPanel or directadmin

• kdjmakdjma Member

10gb isn't particularly big especially for a business that would want to keep emails for records, so they sell a larger mailbox add on, that's where they make money.

From my experience business email accounts are either tiny or massive.

Just by having a domain registered with them you can activate free hosting that gives you 100 x 10GB mailboxes.

• @kdjma said:
    10gb isn't particularly big especially for a business that would want to keep emails for records, so they sell a larger mailbox add on, that's where they make money.

From my experience business email accounts are either tiny or massive.

Just by having a domain registered with them you can activate free hosting that gives you 100 x 10GB mailboxes.

Sure, you can get email services with 100+ GB per mailbox. But the difference with 20i (and their resellers) is that they are giving away an unlimited number of mailboxes with 10GB each, at a dirt cheap price.

That no one else comes close to, as far as email service goes. The other providers will either charge you around $5 per month, per mailbox or charge you around $50 per month for a shared 100GB storage quota. 20i, on the other hand, is giving you an unlimited number of mailboxes for around a flat $5 per month, total.

• YousaYousa Member

@JosephF
    If you, no matter what, want to understand how 20i does their business, it would be better to ask 20i directly.
    I don't think you can get more information you want here.

• techdragontechdragon Member
    edited February 26

@JustHost said:

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: post wrong information

If you think I posted wrong information you need your head checked, I asked here because I mentioned my order number here before. Perhaps I should have opened a ticket before but blaming me is just fucking ridiculous

You have your refund. Info added to fraud record too.

What's your justification for this?

Didn't he complete payment, pending activation?

What's fraudulent about opening a PayPal case?

You never delivered any services. He was entitled to a refund. In fact, most are entitled to cancel contracts within x days for numerous reasons. Let alone non delivery.

Also, your website is wrong. "OUR PLATFORM HOSTS OVER 1 MILLION SITES" - no, it doesn't. Platform belongs to 20i and you are just a reseller.

Thanked by 2bermudi Marx

@techdragon said:

@JustHost said:

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: post wrong information

If you think I posted wrong information you need your head checked, I asked here because I mentioned my order number here before. Perhaps I should have opened a ticket before but blaming me is just fucking ridiculous

You have your refund. Info added to fraud record too.

What's your justification for this?

Didn't he complete payment, pending activation?

What's fraudulent about opening a PayPal case?

You never delivered any services. He was entitled to a refund. In fact, most are entitled to cancel contracts within x days for numerous reasons. Let alone non delivery.

Also, your website is wrong. "OUR PLATFORM HOSTS OVER 1 MILLION SITES" - no, it doesn't. Platform belongs to 20i and you are just a reseller.

Do you know the full facts? No.

Account was delivered instantly.

Come back with your high and mighty judgement when you hold all facts, not the word of a scammer.

• @JustHost said: Account was delivered instantly.

no. it was not

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: Account was delivered instantly.

no. it was not

Yep, bur lets see who is crying. Someone who cannot read a tos 😂😂😂😂

• @JustHost said: Yep, bur lets see who is crying. Someone who cannot read a tos 😂😂😂😂

amazing, you're still blaming me for your fucking inability to provide a service that has been paid for

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: Yep, bur lets see who is crying. Someone who cannot read a tos 😂😂😂😂

amazing, you're still blaming me for your fucking inability to provide a service that has been paid for

Records show different and well done you can swear online, you are a big boy now 😂😂😂😂

You can move on to the next provider to annoy now, at least fraud record will make providers aware of the low levels you stoop to 😂😂😂

Back under your rock big boy 👏👏

• @JustHost said: Records show different and well done you can swear online, you are a big boy now 😂😂😂😂

You can move on to the next provider to annoy now, at least fraud record will make providers aware of the low levels you stoop to 😂😂😂

Back under your rock big boy 👏👏

Dude, you can't even keep your fucking story straight, I'm both a scammer and just an idiot who can't read TOS. It is painfully obvious to anyone who is a shitty provider and who is just another angry customer at a shitty provider. You can't even define where the scam is supposed to exist! It hurts that you still come back to this thread to deflect because your service is so shitty and you feel threatened. Apologise and move on.