Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK & USA StackCP (20i) Christmas Offer - Lifetime Account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK & USA StackCP (20i) Christmas Offer - Lifetime Account

JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

Hey all

Following the recent success of of last offer, to celebrate Christmas 2023 we will run another short promotion on this offer following several requests.

5GB Storage Space
Unlimited Hosted Websites
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases (Max 1GB per DB)
Unlimited Free SSL (Wildcard on all domains)
Unlimited Email Accounts (Max 10GB per account)
Unlimited Worldwide CDN
Unlimited Free Migrations
80+ One-click Install Apps
WordPress Optimised
United Kingdom (London) or USA (Dallas Texas) - Choose during the checkout

Price: Only £5 GBP/One time Fee
Price approx $6.36 USD (Time of posting)

We will be offering only 25 of these on this offer.

Direct Order Link - https://my.justhost.me/index.php?rp=/store/let-offers/let-5gb-lifetime-offer

Payment Method: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, UK Bank Transfer, CoinBase/Crypto

We are not new to 20i, we have held our reseller account with them since 2017

Thanked by 1viktor234

Comments

• No unlimited disk space?

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@lala_th said:
    No unlimited disk space?

Offering Unlimited on this type of offer is open to abuse, people, people feel it would be fine to store 2TB of data and complain if this is questioned.

• Website seems very legit: https://justhost.me/about

Thanked by 1Kebab

@reepje123 said:
    Website seems very legit: https://justhost.me/about

I fixed the outated link

• Can you only bind one domain name?

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited December 2023

@cdq said:
    Can you only bind one domain name?

5GB Storage Space
    Unlimited Hosted Websites
    Unlimited Bandwidth

• warihwarih Member
    edited December 2023

Just bought one Order Number: 4184527179
    Double storage please

• ak47ak47 Member
    edited December 2023

Just bought one (Order Number: 2567023757) Invoice # 4204. Please Double storage

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited December 2023

@JustHost do you double the storage? I don't see this statement in your offer.

@lovelyserver said:

I was not offering it but each time I run this offer I always have a number of people asking for it, although I do not normally provide it because it was not part of the posted offer.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver

Currently, 13 Left

There is a known issue with traffic for China on the 20i platform, if you have this issue with your order, open a ticket and we will arrange whitelisting of this traffic to your websites.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Is this usable without changing nameserver?
    Setting only A and AAAA records?

@yoursunny said:
    Is this usable without changing nameserver?
    Setting only A and AAAA records?

Yes, but the SSL requires you to use the name servers.

• amjamj Member
    edited December 2023

StackCP seems to support only DNS-01 challenge for Let's Encrypt, so changing name servers is required if you wish to use automated free SSL certificate.
    BTW you can manual install certificates that issued by CAs.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Still some left on this offer, one more added back to stock because of a bellend that creates false disputes too

• cdqcdq Member

Just bought one (Order Number: 9370596308) Invoice # 4239. Please Double storage

• Can anyone do a https://speedvitals.com/ttfb-test from their hosted domain?

• it has good ddos protection ?

• @JustHost said: I was not offering it but each time I run this offer I always have a number of people asking for it, although I do not normally provide it because it was not part of the posted offer.

I'll take the offer, please. Invoice #4246

@clockbooster said:
    it has good ddos protection ?

Had no issues reported

• @JustHost said:

@lovelyserver said:

I was not offering it but each time I run this offer I always have a number of people asking for it, although I do not normally provide it because it was not part of the posted offer.

You're not honoring the above requests?

@JosephF said:

@JustHost said:

@lovelyserver said:

No, I have not offered it but people do ask a lot the twice I made this offer

• @JosephF said:

@JustHost said:

@lovelyserver said:

No, he don't double the storage. But the offer is great as it is, anyway.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • AsimAsim Member

@JustHost do you allow SSH?

@Asim said:
    @JustHost do you allow SSH?

SSH can be setup in the panel

https://docs.20i.com/ssh/connect-ssh-2fa

• @JustHost said: No, I have not offered it but people do ask a lot the twice I made this offer

So why was I charged but my order still pending? No communication either here or by email. What the hell is going on?

Thanked by 1techdragon

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: No, I have not offered it but people do ask a lot the twice I made this offer

So why was I charged but my order still pending? No communication either here or by email. What the hell is going on?

Have you created a support ticket from your account to tell me there is a issue with your order? There are no open tickets that I can see, It's normally a good place to start by making a ticket to ask if there is a issue rather than first option is to post here

• @JustHost said: It's normally a good place to start by making a ticket to ask if there is a issue rather than first option is to post here

It's usually good practice to process the order without having to ask by ticket or here

@bermudi said:

@JustHost said: It's normally a good place to start by making a ticket to ask if there is a issue rather than first option is to post here

It's usually good practice to process the order without having to ask by ticket or here

Most have been automated, that is why if you see a delay make contact and ask. Hardly asking too much now it ?

• @JustHost said: Most have been automated, that is why if you see a delay make contact and ask. Hardly asking too much now it ?

right back at you, if there was an issue, was it so complicated to get in contact with the customer that already got charged?