Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, France, Israel - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, France, Israel

Comments

• @jenkki said:

@mcs said: Russian localization now still scares off many people in the world

Really? What exactly is there to be afraid of? An old KGB tale or? Prices are usually significantly lower with the same quality considering the local market and the dollar exchange rate.

No routine passport and credit card checks. You can register simply by receiving a confirmation e-mail. All you need is your name and email. No need to fill in sheets with addresses and other personal data as with many European and American providers. You don't have to upload copies of the id to them. No restrictions on IP addresses when registering an account No one will send you away or block you if they think you have registered from the wrong IP address.

And where there is more freedom?

And the fact that you can't just pay a foreigner is a problem that the west has created for itself, even without realizing that they themselves will have to take advantage of it someday. Friendly countries pay and transfer money without any problems

@jenkki said:

@mcs said: Russian localization now still scares off many people in the world

Really? What exactly is there to be afraid of? An old KGB tale or? Prices are usually significantly lower with the same quality considering the local market and the dollar exchange rate.

No routine passport and credit card checks. You can register simply by receiving a confirmation e-mail. All you need is your name and email. No need to fill in sheets with addresses and other personal data as with many European and American providers. You don't have to upload copies of the id to them. No restrictions on IP addresses when registering an account No one will send you away or block you if they think you have registered from the wrong IP address.

And where there is more freedom?

And the fact that you can't just pay a foreigner is a problem that the west has created for itself, even without realizing that they themselves will have to take advantage of it someday. Friendly countries pay and transfer money without any problems

I wrote this phrase not because foreigners there is a fear of KGB control over the Internet of all residents (non-residents) within the country. Everyone has long known that this is not so and this is not the case in any other country in the world (not in China, not in America). I meant that at the moment the principle of non-consent to the use of any services from Russia by the West still applies for all the reasons known today. There is also a fear that there are many hackers within the country who could hack your server today or tomorrow. Regarding payments, personal identification, no blocking for the reasons you listed and prices - I completely agree with you. Regarding the price, it still needs to be said that it will be cheaper than in many other locations - but you can still get prices comparable to Russia in the Netherlands and Germany without problems. Only the quality of service will still be higher, as will the speed due to the presence of transit routes in such data centers, and not so that all global players, as in Russia, are connected only through two main transit routes. Regarding payments, I know that today there are a lot of bypass mechanisms through accepting payments through Chinese payment solutions, third-party foreign gateways and cryptocurrency - so even this point can be removed from the agenda, since many services have already bypassed this point (but many they don’t really want to pay through not very popular payment services due to fear of losing your money when paying through a transfer using not entirely well-known payment gateways and lack of experience). Well, in general terms - earlier it could be said that people, looking at the price, wanted to have a massively large number of servers from Russia, since this opened up limitless possibilities due to many of the factors we listed above, but now many will think hard and and there are many other reasons that will also stop them. For example, previously using 10 servers only from Russia, but again, due to the lack of DMCA and the good prices, they will buy 1-2 servers. There is also the same trend - as for example with Yandex mail, as soon as political and other news came out about not using services in Russia, and they introduced a fee for using their service - there was immediately a significant decrease in those wishing to buy this service from them, although before that everyone was happy that they could use a good service for their mail and several domains for free.

• @mcs said: I meant that at the moment the principle of non-consent to the use of any services from Russia by the West still applies for all the reasons known today.

Well it is your personal right to use Russian hosting provider or not based on political considerations. That is, to transfer business into a political plane.

For me, for example, there's no problem at all. I am interested in a good offer, not in what country you and your company are from.

@mcs said: I know that today there are a lot of bypass mechanisms through accepting payments through Chinese payment solutions, third-party foreign gateways and cryptocurrency - so even this point can be removed from the agenda, since many services have already bypassed this point (but many they don’t really want to pay through not very popular payment services due to fear of losing your money when paying through a transfer using not entirely well-known payment gateways and lack of experience).

Whose fault is that? You put yourself in such conditions by your own actions and you yourself make claims. No one will look at it. Of course, there are many ways to solve this issue.

@mcs said: There is also a fear that there are many hackers within the country who could hack your server today or tomorrow.

Well that again is your personal speculation.

@mcs said: There is also the same trend - as for example with Yandex mail, as soon as political and other news came out about not using services in Russia, and they introduced a fee for using their service

Again. It's not a fact, it's a consequence. And they imposed the fee because money is sometimes needed too. Some Western services have also introduced fees for formerly free services.

• Well generally the position is interesting to state that why the fuck did they introduce a fee when I want it free and forever. Those bastards :smiley:

What you have for free means who pays for you. Businesses who order ads in Yandex pay for your free hosting. After what you have done to this business with the imposition of sanctions, hardly anyone will want to pay you for your free hosting.

• mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2023

@mcs said: I meant that at the moment the principle of non-consent to the use of any services from Russia by the West still applies for all the reasons known today.
    Well it is your personal right to use Russian hosting provider or not based on political considerations. That is, to transfer business into a political plane.
    For me, for example, there's no problem at all. I am interested in a good offer, not in what country you and your company are from.

I also use servers from Russia, but not in such quantities as before, I think that many people did this anyway. And yes, business is business and everyone will look for the best price first. But when you understand that this is still not an irreplaceable and not the only country in the world that offers this, you calmly distribute the purchase of similar services through other companies around the world and countries.

@mcs said: I know that today there are a lot of bypass mechanisms through accepting payments through Chinese payment solutions, third-party foreign gateways and cryptocurrency - so even this point can be removed from the agenda, since many services have already bypassed this point (but many they don’t really want to pay through not very popular payment services due to fear of losing your money when paying through a transfer using not entirely well-known payment gateways and lack of experience).
    Whose fault is that? You put yourself in such conditions by your own actions and you yourself make claims. No one will look at it. Of course, there are many ways to solve this issue.

There are certain factors for this, and they are also not without reason why such sanctions were introduced. There is no need to provoke and accuse the West of doing this on its own whim and initiative. He did this as a consequence of the cause of Russia's actions towards Ukraine. The fact that Russia has found ways to bypass is now anyone in the modern world understands (even not from the IT sector). China and VPN blocking, there are solutions that always and with any complexity of blocking bypass this. Or as with VPN blocking now in Russia, people have also calmly adapted to this and there are new modern mechanisms for bypassing old and long-known blocking of standard protocols, for example Ipsec, OpenVpn ,Wireguard - there are new solutions that replace these).

@mcs said: There is also a fear that there are many hackers within the country who could hack your server today or tomorrow.
    Well that again is your personal speculation.

Everyone has long known that the most powerful hackers are located in two countries - China and Russia, and this is a long-known fact, so these are not my personal assumptions and beliefs. And in the IT sector, Russia undoubtedly occupied not the last place, and there are a lot of services that Russia proves that there are cool guys there from the standpoint of security and hacking, I just don’t want to list it all. But everyone also knows very well how often fraud and hacking occur in Russia - and this cannot be denied. I am writing not to discredit the country or to show it in gray color - but because this is in reality, and was taken not because of news, but because of experience.

@mcs said: There is also the same trend - as for example with Yandex mail, as soon as political and other news came out about not using services in Russia, and they introduced a fee for using their service again. It's not a fact, it's a consequence. And they imposed the fee because money is sometimes needed too. Some Western services have also introduced fees for formerly free services.

The point here is not that the number of people who began to use the service decreased due to the introduction of payment only. But because of the news, many considered the service and its use not entirely appropriate for business and transferring all their affairs and storing mail on Russian servers. But for personal needs, due to the still cheap price, many remained. But the number of users still decreased by a large number of times, not because of the price. People rethinking whether or not they should continue to use the service in such a situation. And yes, many foreign services introduced payment, but this did not affect them as much as, for example, Yandex.

• @jenkki said:
    Well generally the position is interesting to state that why the fuck did they introduce a fee when I want it free and forever. Those bastards :smiley:

What you have for free means who pays for you. Businesses who order ads in Yandex pay for your free hosting. After what you have done to this business with the imposition of sanctions, hardly anyone will want to pay you for your free hosting.

I wrote you the correct answer below what I meant. And I see that you are a user from Russia, so you protect your country very seriously. I have no complaints against you, Yandex with payment. According to the general provisions for the country, I simply indicated what factors are present, that’s all, and I don’t want to clarify political disputes between countries in this thread. At the moment, this is a technical forum and therefore it is better to talk about technical aspects. But I also will not remain silent when you state in this form that foreigners themselves are to blame for introducing sanctions against Russia for no reason. I therefore calmly and concisely responded to this statement.

• @mcs said:
    naranjatech resells liteserver for an annual fee only and at much better prices and offers. I have used many servers, the quality is good. I even want to transfer a lot of servers, but I didn’t have enough time to make a thread on the forum to give it to someone))

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Speaking of which, during Black Friday, I miscalculated and bought a server from Allhost.io that I no longer need. What is the process for transferring (or selling) the server to someone else on the forum? Also, does the provider support such a transfer, so I am not liable for what the new buyer does with the server?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2023

@mcs said: And I see that you are a user from Russia, so you protect your country very seriously.

You have the logic of a kindergarten kid who doesn't get candy. It has nothing to do with me defending anyone or not defending anyone. Simple real logic tells a different story.

@mcs said: therefore it is better to talk about technical aspects.

What's the problem with the technical aspects? The fact that they introduced a fee for free before? That's their choice and their problem. I'm not imagining. Write to their support and ask them? Yandex is an advertising company and they make money from advertising. And they pay for free stuff for you. If there is no advertising, there is no income. No revenue means it becomes impossible to pay for free stuff for you. It's simple.

• By the way, @jenkki and @mcs , you both really keep it entertaining here. I loved reading your discussion. 😊

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2023

@houmie said: I loved reading your discussion.

Such an impression that I answer questions and accept satisfactions from all dissatisfied customers of all Russian companies lately.

If they paid me for it, I would try it. :smiley:

• @concept said:
    For Turkey, I would recommend markahost. They have been great for me

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 787 Mbits/sec   | 165 Mbits/sec   | 50.0 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 810 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 47.8 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 823 Mbits/sec   | 766 Mbits/sec   | 46.2 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 776 Mbits/sec   | 118 Mbits/sec   | 122 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 771 Mbits/sec   | 154 Mbits/sec   | 119 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 724 Mbits/sec   | 125 Mbits/sec   | 157 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 725 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 182 ms 

For Poland, I would definitely look at RemoteAdmin and RDP.sh
    I would also check out Melbicom, they have some of the locations you are looking for.

Thanks that's bizarre that their upload rate is so much higher than download rate. But if that's true, that's exactly what I need. I could swear I looked at markahost two days ago and found some YABS that were ultra slow. Are you sure this benchmark here is from them?

Thanks, I will look into RemoteAdmin and RDP.sh as well for Poland. skhron.com.ua for Poland is also on my list. Need to do this before end of the year.

Funny you mention that about Melbicom, I'm actually moving away from them. Nothing wrong with them, but their average speeds are generally around 350 Mbps to max 500 Mbps. I find this a bit too slow.

• @jenkki said:

@mcs said: And I see that you are a user from Russia, so you protect your country very seriously.

You have the logic of a kindergarten kid who doesn't get candy. It has nothing to do with me defending anyone or not defending anyone. Simple real logic tells a different story.

@mcs said: therefore it is better to talk about technical aspects.

What's the problem with the technical aspects? The fact that they introduced a fee for free before? That's their choice and their problem. I'm not imagining. Write to their support and ask them? Yandex is an advertising company and they make money from advertising. And they pay for free stuff for you. If there is no advertising, there is no income. No revenue means it becomes impossible to pay for free stuff for you. It's simple.

I understand what you call logic - good normal operation of any service in any country in the world without blocking, ok I understand that. But there are reasons that logic sometimes does not work as we would like, and everyone has their own logic. And I simply made assumptions based on your remarks that you are from Russia, and it is so - because you very seriously defend your position, and this is not the first time I have encountered this when I see this on the forums. If you were offended by my mention of this, ok, sorry. Next, stop judging what kind of logic I have, I didn’t get personal, and especially not with offending remarks - I expressed it as it actually is, based on what text is coming from you. I am not going to denigrate the country of Russia and there is no need to make me an enemy and answer me harshly.

Regarding how Yandex works, I don’t need to describe simple truths, I know how they get income from and what they live on and I’ve been working for many years. with Russian companies. You are told one thing, but you are talking about something completely different. The main reason is not money because of which users leave, but precisely this situation when many people think that it is not entirely advisable to store business correspondence on Russian servers, that’s all, and don’t argue here, this is a real fact.

• @houmie said: Funny you mention that about Melbicom, I'm actually moving away from them. Nothing wrong with them, but their average speeds are generally around 350 Mbps to max 500 Mbps. I find this a bit too slow.

You just want a lot and with maximum performance in all localizations. You really think a 500 Mbps port is slow? You demand full 10Gbps port in all locations? In many localizations port speeds have their own local limits.

You will be looking for a very long time especially when the stated will not match the reality

• @jenkki said:

@houmie said: I loved reading your discussion.

Such an impression that I answer questions and accept satisfactions from all dissatisfied customers of all Russian companies lately.

If they paid me for it, I would try it. :smiley:

I'm not trying to write anything negative here about companies or you personally. I also have a lot of knowledge about how Russian companies work and can tell a lot of information about it, but I don’t think it needs to be discussed in this thread. I gave examples so that there is an understanding that I am aware of what is happening in general and how it is being done, and not in order to offend the country or some service

• @mcs said: I gave examples so that there is an understanding that I am aware of what is happening in general and how it is being done, and not in order to offend the country or some service

Well, who needs to be warned about what? If you were offended by Yandex refusing to provide you with free services, it does not mean that everyone should now be afraid of some hackers as you talking here.

Personally, I don't care at all. I'm not a representative of these companies and I don't get any money for anything. It seems clear and you keep throwing in your useless theses and assertions here.

• @jenkki said:
    You just want a lot and with maximum performance in all localizations. You really think a 500 Mbps port is slow? You demand full 10Gbps port in all locations? In many localizations port speeds have their own local limits.

You will be looking for a very long time especially when the stated will not match the reality

Absolutely. I want the best for our customers and I'm hunting for the best providers available. Nothing wrong with that. I'm already looking at the YABS of skhron for 800 Mbps average. So why should I continue with Melbikom, when I can switch to skhron for a better network speed? I never demanded full 10Gbps. Read the first post again.

• ok, I stopped, but the theses are not useless and will be useful to many readers. Since more than one foreigner thinks as I have stated, but you don’t understand this, you have your own logic, and like all Russian people, it is a little different.

• @mcs said: Since more than one foreigner thinks as I have stated, but you don’t understand this, you have your own logic, and like all Russian people, it is a little different.

I don't even know who you are or where you're from At least introduce yourself before making such statements. For some reason it's not a problem for me to say who I am and where I'm from, but you're afraid to.

• @jenkki said:

@mcs said: I gave examples so that there is an understanding that I am aware of what is happening in general and how it is being done, and not in order to offend the country or some service

Well, who needs to be warned about what? If you were offended by Yandex refusing to provide you with free services, it does not mean that everyone should now be afraid of some hackers as you talking here.

Personally, I don't care at all. I'm not a representative of these companies and I don't get any money for anything. It seems clear and you keep throwing in your useless theses and assertions here.

I’m not looking for free services anywhere (although if I come across very good and free ones, like servers on flash sales for $800-1000 for free, like on BlackFriday, I won’t refuse such an offer), I pay everywhere for the services I use, and test very well quality of services of any. And what is offered here to buy from Inferno, or Mebilcom, or Aeza are 3 main services that are widely advertised in the Russian region specifically for Russian people, and are now popular there precisely because of proxies and VPNs, which can be easily and affordably installed there. This is what I called as a fact and it also exists in reality, and it will be useful for users who do not know on the forum to know this, as well as other things that I said from practice, and not just for the sake of writing here.

• @houmie said: Absolutely. I want the best for our customers and I'm hunting for the best providers available. Nothing wrong with that. I'm already looking at the YABS of skhron for 800 Mbps average. So why should I continue with Melbikom, when I can switch to skhron for a better network speed?

Well, pick one berry from a huge field if you want. That's your problem. No one is saying anything bad to you. You ask for advice on LET you get an answer and you yourself are not happy that you get an answer. That's fine.

And afterwards, the new participants start a political lecture about the world situation based on the politics of their countries.

• @jenkki said:

@mcs said: Since more than one foreigner thinks as I have stated, but you don’t understand this, you have your own logic, and like all Russian people, it is a little different.

I don't even know who you are or where you're from At least introduce yourself before making such statements. For some reason it's not a problem for me to say who I am and where I'm from, but you're afraid to.

@jenkki said:

@mcs said: Since more than one foreigner thinks as I have stated, but you don’t understand this, you have your own logic, and like all Russian people, it is a little different.

Why am I afraid here and the dispute here is not about who and where. I responded to your harsh convictions with my own convictions and they come from a foreigner. But I don’t see the point in clarifying to you personally and even publicly who I am and where I’m from.

• @jenkki said:
    Well, pick one berry from a huge field if you want. That's your problem. No one is saying anything bad to you. You ask for advice on LET you get an answer and you yourself are not happy that you get an answer. That's fine.

And afterwards, the new participants start a political lecture about the world situation based on the politics of their countries.

I'm not really sure why you are having a go at me suddenly. I'm perfectly happy with how everything is going. Leave me out of this drama. LOL

And guys, please let it go. The admin is going to lock down the thread otherwise because you two keep arguing. It's Christmas eve. Forgive and let go.

• @mcs said: Why am I afraid here and the dispute here is not about who and where.

If you want to follow political demands here, there is another thread started by Weird M. You can go there with your wishes

@houmie said: I'm perfectly happy with how everything is going.

Me, too. Given that I have absolutely no interest in continuing to argue about the policies that are being imposed

• mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2023

@jenkki said:

@houmie said: Absolutely. I want the best for our customers and I'm hunting for the best providers available. Nothing wrong with that. I'm already looking at the YABS of skhron for 800 Mbps average. So why should I continue with Melbikom, when I can switch to skhron for a better network speed?

You can easily buy 1 Gigabit in Europe and from many services, you don’t have to choose which 3 providers you offered as candy. Also in other regions. And it’s no secret that 2 Gigabits and 10 Gigabits are becoming common in Europe, in the USA. And for Turkey, even here, providers has offered for years, they all offered a 1 Gigabyte port. And Kuroit, and Adwin, and Batacloud and many others (the question is that the quality of their services is not above average and there are no ideal ones, but each is different from each other). So, what you claim is not possible to find through other providers, everything is quite possible.

Thanked by 1houmie
  • @jenkki said:

@mcs said: Why am I afraid here and the dispute here is not about who and where.

If you want to follow political demands here, there is another thread started by Weird M. You can go there with your wishes

@houmie said: I'm perfectly happy with how everything is going.

Me, too. Given that I have absolutely no interest in continuing to argue about the policies that are being imposed

I stopped and won’t say word about any political issues here. After a while I’ll write a few useful VPS services by country in addition to those I mentioned

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2023

@mcs said: After a while I’ll write a few useful VPS services by country in addition to those I mentioned

If you criticize, offer suggestions.

You all boil down to one thing: Somewhere for you VPS hosting companies is better than somewhere else useless for you.

• @SwordfishBE said:
    ITLDC https://itldc.com/
    has Latvia and Poland.

Time4VPS https://time4vps.com/
    has Latvia.

EDIS https://edis.at/
    has Israel, Poland, Latvia, UAE and France.

However you can get France cheaper with other providers on the forum.

Time4VPS https://time4vps.com/
    has Latvia.
    Lithuania is not Latvia, these are different countries

• If you're a refugee, I can understand.

• Check inferno.name

• @ourvds said: ourvds

He doesn't like the prices for 4 GB. He wants everything for 5-10 when the real prices are 15-20. That's the problem with his search. Expensive..

• @ourvds said: Check inferno.name

I already suggest before. He said he didn't like the price.

EDIS prices also did not match.