Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, France, Israel - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, France, Israel

Comments

• @mcs said:
    Apparently you are also looking for servers for VPN, or something like that, because this is not the first thread I have seen where you are looking for servers from different regions. And if this is the case, then it’s better for you to look for separate providers for a separate region and receive offers from them, it will be both more stable and cheaper (sometimes for very significant amounts, especially if you take Black Friday offers, Christmas and New Year) than you organize everything through one provider, even if he resells you the same other providers from one place.

This is correct. We are a small 'clean' VPN startup company. We block torrents to avoid the hassle with DMCA, unless the provider ignores it. We are focusing on customers from the Middle East, Russia, and China who need access to free, uncensored information.

Yes, I did a lot of shopping on Black Friday and got some great deals. However, it's still quite difficult to find all the gems at once. I continue to discover providers that I had previously missed. It's a full-time job.

• @mcs said:
    And lastly, when the cryptocurrency market grows and everyone starts using them even more for Node, participating in sales on sites, as well as receiving all kinds of airdrops, there will be cases when their servers will not work completely for several hours. This happened last year in aeza.net (the Russian region that you recently acquired), and this happened here too. These are the points you need to remember. But in general, there are worse providers, and this cannot be called the worst.

That's a fair point, thank you. I'm not experienced in acquiring and paying with cryptocurrency. And since we are a registered limited company, I'm not sure how our accountant would react to expensing payments with crypto. 😊 I suppose it's something we might do more in the future.

• @MrRetslav said:
    If the Netherlands will join the list feel free to contact us, we now have amazing Christmas deals!

Thanks, I bookmarked your site for next year. Already covered there on Black Friday.

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • @houmie said:

@mcs said:
    And lastly, when the cryptocurrency market grows and everyone starts using them even more for Node, participating in sales on sites, as well as receiving all kinds of airdrops, there will be cases when their servers will not work completely for several hours. This happened last year in aeza.net (the Russian region that you recently acquired), and this happened here too. These are the points you need to remember. But in general, there are worse providers, and this cannot be called the worst.

That's a fair point, thank you. I'm not experienced in acquiring and paying with cryptocurrency. And since we are a registered limited company, I'm not sure how our accountant would react to expensing payments with crypto. 😊 I suppose it's something we might do more in the future.

You misunderstood me. I told you the following information: the servers of these companies host many people from Russia - who use their virtual machines as VPN, as a proxy, as servers for multi-accounts and nodes in the field of cryptocurrency. Because of this, as cryptocurrencies become more popular and their prices rise, you will see severe problems on your servers. They can switch off 3-4 times a week for several hours; this already happened in the last cycle and will happen again in this one. Also, when their servers are used en masse for VPN, and even from the Russian region, you need to understand that all IP addresses will block well-known services in blocks and it will not be entirely yyou not correct to watch Netflix, for example, or something like that. Go to Twitter the same and much more. Not all, but there will be such problems. And if you are a small startup company, then you should concentrate on medium-sized providers that are used for web projects and development, and not so often VPN, but with an emphasis on DCMA. I am also a startup and in approximately the same direction, only broader - so I give advice from a professional point of view.

• @houmie said:

@mcs said:
    Apparently you are also looking for servers for VPN, or something like that, because this is not the first thread I have seen where you are looking for servers from different regions. And if this is the case, then it’s better for you to look for separate providers for a separate region and receive offers from them, it will be both more stable and cheaper (sometimes for very significant amounts, especially if you take Black Friday offers, Christmas and New Year) than you organize everything through one provider, even if he resells you the same other providers from one place.

This is correct. We are a small 'clean' VPN startup company. We block torrents to avoid the hassle with DMCA, unless the provider ignores it. We are focusing on customers from the Middle East, Russia, and China who need access to free, uncensored information.

Yes, I did a lot of shopping on Black Friday and got some great deals. However, it's still quite difficult to find all the gems at once. I continue to discover providers that I had previously missed. It's a full-time job.

For this purpose, there is a large thread where offers are selected in a list and they are not always sold out even in the flow of people who immediately buy without thinking when any offer appears. You can analyze them and even after two days of the start of trading there will be such offers. You can also sit a person down and immediately watch for offers from users, specific good providers - so as not to miss flash deals. Well, you can also quickly look through the individual threads that exist on the forum, since sometimes it happens that such proposals are not in the large main thread. But it’s best to determine the provider in advance, although there were a lot of new providers servers this year (but the main providers are already known) and you can easily run scripts on them, catching their offers. So far, in this case, I began to do just that.

Thanked by 1houmie
  • @MrRetslav said:
    You misunderstood me. I told you the following information: the servers of these companies host many people from Russia - who use their virtual machines as VPN, as a proxy, as servers for multi-accounts and nodes in the field of cryptocurrency. Because of this, as cryptocurrencies become more popular and their prices rise, you will see severe problems on your servers. They can switch off 3-4 times a week for several hours; this already happened in the last cycle and will happen again in this one. Also, when their servers are used en masse for VPN, and even from the Russian region, you need to understand that all IP addresses will block well-known services in blocks and it will not be entirely yyou not correct to watch Netflix, for example, or something like that. Go to Twitter the same and much more. Not all, but there will be such problems. And if you are a small startup company, then you should concentrate on medium-sized providers that are used for web projects and development, and not so often VPN, but with an emphasis on DCMA. I am also a startup and in approximately the same direction, only broader - so I give advice from a professional point of view.

I understand now. Thank you for the advice. Yes, it makes sense.

• @houmie said: This is correct. We are a small 'clean' VPN startup company. We block torrents to avoid the hassle with DMCA, unless the provider ignores it. We are focusing on customers from the Middle East, Russia, and China who need access to free, uncensored information.

You can try also - https://cp.inferno.name/cart.php?gid=46

They have a lot of locations and their payment options more reliable.

• @houmie said:

@MrRetslav said:
    If the Netherlands will join the list feel free to contact us, we now have amazing Christmas deals!

Thanks, I bookmarked your site for next year. Already covered there on Black Friday.

List of good providers
    Berohost
    Liteserver
    Prepaidhost
    Prohosting24
    Naranjatech
    Hostbrr (young)
    Servarica
    Phpfriends

And you can also add about 15 -17 worthy providers who have been recognized here for a long time
    The rest, which will appear quite recently, can quickly disappear, as has now happened on the forum with 3 providers in just the last few months. Or provide such a service that you will need to go to a psychologist to improve your nerves, as, for example, c1vhosting does

• @jenkki said:
    You can try also - https://cp.inferno.name/cart.php?gid=46

They have a lot of locations and their payment options more reliable.

Thanks, what do they mean by "Traffic: Not taken into account" ?
    But overall expensive, as they don't seem to have a yearly discount.

• @mcs said: It must be taken into account that this is a reseller and does not have its own equipment. The second point is the port speed is 2 gigabytes, but in separate regions it can drop to 20-50 megabits depending on the time, and they have been reselling resources very decently lately, since half of the Russian-speaking segment uses their servers for VPN servers, believing that the servers are especially reliable. Support is also at a very weak level, and there are problems with installing different operating systems from the control panel.

Well having your outfit in so many localizations is hardly feasible for small companies. Oneprovider resell, too.
    I have tried many localizations speed is mostly up to 1 Gigabit. Only cheap promo localization in Russia gives 50 Mbit. It all depends on the local data center, it's not the provider's problem.
    Support answered me that traffic in all localizations is unlimited without speed reduction only if DDOS.
    For Russia the price of 420 rubles is quite high now at the current dollar exchange rate I don't think they have a lot of users in Russia. In dollars it is very good.
    Support has a live chat on the site where they respond in 2 minutes during business hours.
    I would not say that reinstalling the OS in the control panel is a problem Everything is done without problems.

• mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2023

@MrRetslav said:

@houmie said:
    Hello,

Looking for VPS in Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, France, Israel

I'm looking for the following specs.

2 vCPUs (Ideally Ryzen or EPYC, but fast Intel is also ok)
    4 GB RAM
    Port speed 1 Gbps or ideally even more (shared)
    Monthly traffic: min 4 TB

Ideally they have an annual payment option for a discount.

Thanks

Check those: here

You are a young company and not very well known, but I bought your server to test it fully. A later there will be a yabs test to see how it behaves. There are no questions about the panel and organization yet, let's see how it will work in real time.

Thanked by 1MrRetslav
  • @mcs said:
    List of good providers
    Berohost
    Liteserver
    Prepaidhost
    Prohosting24
    Naranjatech
    Hostbrr (young)
    Servarica
    Phpfriends

And you can also add about 15 -17 worthy providers who have been recognized here for a long time
    The rest, which will appear quite recently, can quickly disappear, as has now happened on the forum with 3 providers in just the last few months. Or provide such a service that you will need to go to a psychologist to improve your nerves, as, for example, c1vhosting does

hehe I hope it doesn't get that far. But I know what you mean. :smile: But I need to keep an eye on providers that disappear.

Thanks for the list. Much appreciated. I'm already using LiteServer. Didn't know the rest of them. I'll check them out.

Personally, I found Green Cloud and HostHatch's flash sales very useful.

• For Turkey, I would recommend markahost. They have been great for me

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 787 Mbits/sec   | 165 Mbits/sec   | 50.0 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 810 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 47.8 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 823 Mbits/sec   | 766 Mbits/sec   | 46.2 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 776 Mbits/sec   | 118 Mbits/sec   | 122 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 771 Mbits/sec   | 154 Mbits/sec   | 119 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 724 Mbits/sec   | 125 Mbits/sec   | 157 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 725 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 182 ms 

For Poland, I would definitely look at RemoteAdmin and RDP.sh
    I would also check out Melbicom, they have some of the locations you are looking for.

• mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2023

@jenkki said:

@mcs said: It must be taken into account that this is a reseller and does not have its own equipment. The second point is the port speed is 2 gigabytes, but in separate regions it can drop to 20-50 megabits depending on the time, and they have been reselling resources very decently lately, since half of the Russian-speaking segment uses their servers for VPN servers, believing that the servers are especially reliable. Support is also at a very weak level, and there are problems with installing different operating systems from the control panel.

Well having your outfit in so many localizations is hardly feasible for small companies. Oneprovider resell, too.
    I have tried many localizations speed is mostly up to 1 Gigabit. Only cheap promo localization in Russia gives 50 Mbit. It all depends on the local data center, it's not the provider's problem.
    Support answered me that traffic in all localizations is unlimited without speed reduction only if DDOS.
    For Russia the price of 420 rubles is quite high now at the current dollar exchange rate I don't think they have a lot of users in Russia. In dollars it is very good.
    Support has a live chat on the site where they respond in 2 minutes during business hours.
    I would not say that reinstalling the OS in the control panel is a problem Everything is done without problems.

All Russian public pages and forums advertise only 3 main VPS services, and in Russia there are quite a few people who will go to one place and buy en masse, the price is not high for every person. Moreover, there are massively unified groups of servers. I had about 20 servers there, I know what I’m talking about. And I know where and what they buy and how. And how aeza.net partially resells them. But they had problems with installation, now it’s a little better, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. What your provider tells you is one thing, but real-time speed is completely different. Test it 10 times during the day in your locations and you will see.

• @houmie said: Thanks, what do they mean by "Traffic: Not taken into account" ? But overall expensive, as they don't seem to have a yearly discount.

Traffic is unlimited for Europe and the USA. Traffic for APAC and other regions is limited depending on the specification. They have been in business for over 10 years. They accept PayPal with manual request.

Overall 4vps is better than them. But lacks non-Russian payment methods.

• @houmie said:

@mcs said:
    List of good providers
    Berohost
    Liteserver
    Prepaidhost
    Prohosting24
    Naranjatech
    Hostbrr (young)
    Servarica
    Phpfriends

hehe I hope it doesn't get that far. But I know what you mean. :smile: But I need to keep an eye on providers that disappear.

Thanks for the list. Much appreciated. I'm already using LiteServer. Didn't know the rest of them. I'll check them out.

Green Cloud is not really about VPN, although their budget line is of course super and has a large selection, plus the availability of two- and three-year plans at good discounts. But hostnach is a good provider in America, but he is not alone, and some of the networks there are also proxies, which does not always have a good effect. But I have servers with them and everything is ok.

Thanked by 1houmie
  • @jenkki said:

@houmie said: Thanks, what do they mean by "Traffic: Not taken into account" ? But overall expensive, as they don't seem to have a yearly discount.

Traffic is unlimited for Europe and the USA. Traffic for APAC and other regions is limited depending on the specification. They have been in business for over 10 years. They accept PayPal with manual request.

Overall 4vps is better than them. But lacks non-Russian payment methods.

I can assume that you are from Russia and very confidently advise Russian providers. Inferno is a more mature provider, approximately the same plan as 4vps. Only the reliability and oversale will be even worse, and so will the reviews. Although there are many locations and payment, as you said, is easier.

• @houmie said:

@mcs said:
    List of good providers
    Berohost
    Liteserver
    Prepaidhost
    Prohosting24
    Naranjatech
    Hostbrr (young)
    Servarica
    Phpfriends

naranjatech resells liteserver for an annual fee only and at much better prices and offers. I have used many servers, the quality is good. I even want to transfer a lot of servers, but I didn’t have enough time to make a thread on the forum to give it to someone))

• @mcs said: I can assume that you are from Russia and very confidently advise Russian providers. Inferno is a more mature provider, approximately the same plan as 4vps. Only the reliability and oversale will be even worse, and so will the reviews. Although there are many locations and payment, as you said, is easier.

I have nothing to do with them at all Just recommend them as a good option with a lot of localizations in one place.
    Russia as you know has no connection to DMСA and other such things plus unlimited traffic for VPN.

Inferno had a 50% recurring discount on BF but it's gone now but it would be nice for the price.

• @jenkki said:

@mcs said: I can assume that you are from Russia and very confidently advise Russian providers. Inferno is a more mature provider, approximately the same plan as 4vps. Only the reliability and oversale will be even worse, and so will the reviews. Although there are many locations and payment, as you said, is easier.

I have nothing to do with them at all Just recommend them as a good option with a lot of localizations in one place.
    Russia as you know has no connection to DMСA and other such things plus unlimited traffic for VPN.

Inferno had a 50% recurring discount on BF but it's gone now but it would be nice for the price.

Yes, there was such an offer, but even with such a discount, Inferno does not deserve attention. But you are right about unlimited real traffic; such benefits for such a price can only be found in Europe, and even then not everywhere. But Russian localization now still scares off many people in the world, and secondly, they use their own Russian subnets, which connect to foreign servers through BGP and show that the server is supposedly located abroad. But geo networks don’t always change quickly, and when it comes to routing, many services now quickly cut this off and don’t provide access, this point also needs to be taken into account. Well, about DMCA, of course, there is no such thing as in Russia and Moldova from the Russian-speaking segment anywhere, even Ukraine

• @mcs said: Russian localization now still scares off many people in the world

Really? What exactly is there to be afraid of? An old KGB tale or? Prices are usually significantly lower with the same quality considering the local market and the dollar exchange rate.

No routine passport and credit card checks. You can register simply by receiving a confirmation e-mail. All you need is your name and email. No need to fill in sheets with addresses and other personal data as with many European and American providers. You don't have to upload copies of the id to them. No restrictions on IP addresses when registering an account No one will send you away or block you if they think you have registered from the wrong IP address.

And where there is more freedom?

And the fact that you can't just pay a foreigner is a problem that the west has created for itself, even without realizing that they themselves will have to take advantage of it someday. Friendly countries pay and transfer money without any problems

• @mcs said:

@jenkki said:

@houmie said: Can't see any information about the monthly traffic

Traffic Unlimited. There no any counters inside.

@houmie said:
    4vps.su is a great candidate, sadly our VISA credit card (Capital On Tap) doesn't get accepted. PayPal Master card also gets rejected. We can't make any payment.

It must be taken into account that this is a reseller and does not have its own equipment. The second point is the port speed is 2 gigabytes, but in separate regions it can drop to 20-50 megabits depending on the time, and they have been reselling resources very decently lately, since half of the Russian-speaking segment uses their servers for VPN servers, believing that the servers are especially reliable. Support is also at a very weak level, and there are problems with installing different operating systems from the control panel. Take all these points into account. In Europe, performance problems are less common but in other regions problems. Well, I wrote to you about this provider when I offered a list in your old UAE thread.

Exactly. Especially for the support, it sucks massively. You make a request, the support desk employee replies with "Hello. Request forwarded to Technical Staff." 1 Month later, you reask/push the ticket, nothing. 4 months later, well, nada.

• @shruub said: Especially for the support, it sucks massively. You make a request, the support desk employee replies with "Hello. Request forwarded to Technical Staff." 1 Month later, you reask/push the ticket, nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about. I've made few inquiries and they responded pretty quickly. They respond during business hours. If you send a request at night or on weekends, there may be a delay. They have a chat field in the bottom right corner where they respond within few minutes.

• @jenkki said:

@shruub said: Especially for the support, it sucks massively. You make a request, the support desk employee replies with "Hello. Request forwarded to Technical Staff." 1 Month later, you reask/push the ticket, nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about. I've made few inquiries and they responded pretty quickly. They respond during business hours. If you send a request at night or on weekends, there may be a delay. They have a chat field in the bottom right corner where they respond within few minutes.

Really? Damn. Chat field's blocked by my Adblock, but on tickets, they are ghosting me.

• @shruub said: Really? Damn. Chat field's blocked by my Adblock, but on tickets, they are ghosting me.

I use AdBlocker and have normal access to the chat. Yesterday I asked about traffic restrictions. Two minutes later they replied that there are no traffic restrictions. And there's no reduction.

• @jenkki said:

@shruub said: Really? Damn. Chat field's blocked by my Adblock, but on tickets, they are ghosting me.

I use AdBlocker and have normal access to the chat. Yesterday I asked about traffic restrictions. Two minutes later they replied that there are no traffic restrictions. And there's no reduction.

Nah, I've got a special list blocking all these live chats (because I usually don't need them). I can only assume that they are normally fast, except when they need to do something? (e.g. deleting account etc)

• @shruub said: I've got a special list blocking all these live chats (because I usually don't need them)

Well, that's your personal problem. Not that they're blocking you.

@shruub said: I can only assume that they are normally fast, except when they need to do something? (e.g. deleting account etc)

I personally didn't see any problems. If you write at night Moscow time or on weekends, there may be delays until morning or Monday.

• @jenkki said:
    Well, that's your personal problem. Not that they're blocking you.

That's why (I would like to) communicate only via ticket.

I personally didn't see any problems. If you write at night Moscow time or on weekends, there may be delays until morning or Monday.

Well, the ticket was a few months ago. Regardless, doesn't really matter. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @shruub said: That's why (I would like to) communicate only via ticket.

Well, you can send a paper letter in the mail if you like :smiley:

@shruub said: Well, the ticket was a few months ago. Regardless, doesn't really matter.

Can you provide a screenshot of the date and time of this ticket? And evidence of no response?
    What language are you using? Have you escalated the ticket?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2023

That's like gave satisfactions your friend doesn't call you when you yourself banned his number a few days ago. :smiley:

If that is in fact the case, you've probably made some impossible demands. That they can't actually fulfill.