Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas EPYC KVM DEAL for 8.90€ per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Christmas EPYC KVM DEAL for 8.90€ per month

berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

Dear LET Community,

we are new at LET, but BERO HOST has been around for more than 7 years and our offers have already been posted here. We are proud to be part of the LET community. Today we are introducing our Christmas promotion for 8.90 euros per month.
We operate our own server hardware and Juniper network equipment in Frankfurt and Offenbach (1 kilometer next to Frankfurt) in Germany.

The offers are based on AMD EPYC 7443 processors, DDR4 ECC RAM and PCIe 4 NVMe storage. We guarantee an annual average uptime of 99.9% on all servers. For DDoS protection we rely on Netscout Arbor Sightline with custom filters up to 4 Tbps. All servers are prepaid and expire automatically if they are not renewed. These offer prices are valid permanently, even for renewals.

XMAS 2023 (only 200 servers available!):
- 6 AMD EPYC cores
- 24 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- 300 GB NVMe RAID 10 storage
- 25 TB bandwidth @ 2 Gbps shared
- 1 IPv4 address
- 1 /64 IPv6 subnet
- 3 backup slots
- Linux and Windows

Only 8,90€ per month or 89€ per year

Order here: https://bero-host.de/order/xmas2023kvm

If you have any questions, you can contact us here in the thread, as well as our support in the ticket system or on our Discord server at https://discord.bero-host.de at any time. Our support is available in German and English.

Comments

• I finally found you @berohost

Thanked by 1ehab
  • One of the most insane deals I’ve ever seen msybe? How can you possibly afford to sell so cheap?

• @berohost finally you are here. I'm happy with my servers so far I ordered during your halloween sale

• @vitobotta @maverick bero is finally a member of LET

• Interesting, the OS templates set the language to German by default. Time for me to learn German.

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • After register, I tried to modify account info from germany to my country, but only germany appears on select form. Do you allow an international customer?

• berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

@allthemtings said:
    One of the most insane deals I’ve ever seen msybe? How can you possibly afford to sell so cheap?

These promotions are very limited, as we only ever plan a certain number of host systems for these promotions. We give these resources to our customers at a very fair price. We are also happy to offer a test server if you would like to test the performance.

• Very satisfied customer so far.
    Let's hope the quality stays the same after posting here.
    No one is ready for LET :#

Thanked by 1Moopah
  • @Arirang said:
    After register, I tried to modify account info from germany to my country, but only germany appears on select form. Do you allow an international customer?

They do. I just used my name and my email to register if I remember correctly

• @remy said:
    Very satisfied customer so far.
    Let's hope the quality stays the same after posting here.
    No one is ready for LET :#

Don't worry, I will run YABS 24/7 to ensure the CPU frequency doesn't drop too low from idling

Thanked by 3gbzret4d emgh remy

@Moopah said:
    Interesting, the OS templates set the language to German by default. Time for me to learn German.

Yes, the default language is currently German. However, we plan to offer a language selection for installations from February 2024. We will be happy to support you in configuring the language on your server so that you can use your server in your language.

Thanked by 1maverick

@Arirang said:
    After register, I tried to modify account info from germany to my country, but only germany appears on select form. Do you allow an international customer?

Of course, international customers can also register with us. If you would like to enter a different billing address that is not in Germany, please contact us. Please note that we will not be offering tax-free invoices until mid-2024.

• @berohost said:

@Moopah said:
    Interesting, the OS templates set the language to German by default. Time for me to learn German.

Yes, the default language is currently German. However, we plan to offer a language selection for installations from February 2024. We will be happy to support you in configuring the language on your server so that you can use your server in your language.

Maybe get a gTLD where default is english across the site and OS templates etc

Same with Avoro, it’s really annoying, even once you’ve changed languages, it’s just a question of time until everything’s german again

• @berohost said:

@Moopah said:

It's not a problem, it will force me to learn German. Once I learn German I can learn to properly speak to netcup, PHP_Friends, Contabo, and Hetzner in their native language.

• yabs

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-11-30                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Fr 22. Dez 01:03:38 CET 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7443P 24-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 6 @ 2844.654 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 23.5 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 293.2 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-16-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\"
    ASN        : AS44486 Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\"
    Host       : Rubv6
    Location   : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE)
    Country    : Germany

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda3):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 255.10 MB/s  (63.7k) | 1.34 GB/s    (21.0k)
    Write      | 255.77 MB/s  (63.9k) | 1.35 GB/s    (21.1k)
    Total      | 510.87 MB/s (127.7k) | 2.70 GB/s    (42.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 1.44 GB/s     (2.8k) | 1.47 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Write      | 1.52 GB/s     (2.9k) | 1.57 GB/s     (1.5k)
    Total      | 2.96 GB/s     (5.7k) | 3.05 GB/s     (2.9k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 916 Mbits/sec   | 998 Mbits/sec   | 11.0 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 12.8 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 937 Mbits/sec   | 936 Mbits/sec   | 7.36 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 602 Mbits/sec   | 473 Mbits/sec   | 92.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 838 Mbits/sec   | 290 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 422 Mbits/sec   | 223 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | 535 Mbits/sec   | 149 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 921 Mbits/sec   | 982 Mbits/sec   | 11.1 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 13.1 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 927 Mbits/sec   | 986 Mbits/sec   | 7.38 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 503 Mbits/sec   | 915 Mbits/sec   | 93.0 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 737 Mbits/sec   | 849 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 528 Mbits/sec   | 442 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 465 Mbits/sec   | 369 Mbits/sec   | 149 ms         

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1864                          
    Multi Core      | 6053                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4086629

YABS completed in 12 min 51 sec

• @BigDongLong said:
    yabs

Fr 22. Dez 01:03:38 CET 2023

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes

Read       | 255.10 MB/s  (63.7k) | 1.34 GB/s    (21.0k)
    Write      | 255.77 MB/s  (63.9k) | 1.35 GB/s    (21.1k)
    Total      | 510.87 MB/s (127.7k) | 2.70 GB/s    (42.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Read       | 1.44 GB/s     (2.8k) | 1.47 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Write      | 1.52 GB/s     (2.9k) | 1.57 GB/s     (1.5k)
    Total      | 2.96 GB/s     (5.7k) | 3.05 GB/s     (2.9k)

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 916 Mbits/sec   | 998 Mbits/sec   | 11.0 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 12.8 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 937 Mbits/sec   | 936 Mbits/sec   | 7.36 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 602 Mbits/sec   | 473 Mbits/sec   | 92.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 838 Mbits/sec   | 290 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 422 Mbits/sec   | 223 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | 535 Mbits/sec   | 149 ms         

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 921 Mbits/sec   | 982 Mbits/sec   | 11.1 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 13.1 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 927 Mbits/sec   | 986 Mbits/sec   | 7.38 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 503 Mbits/sec   | 915 Mbits/sec   | 93.0 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 737 Mbits/sec   | 849 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 528 Mbits/sec   | 442 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 465 Mbits/sec   | 369 Mbits/sec   | 149 ms         

Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1864                          
    Multi Core      | 6053                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4086629

YABS completed in 12 min 51 sec

Damn very impressive

• Nice offer,I have been subscribed for a month now. I am considering switching to an annual payment plan next month. Could I make this change through a support ticket to modify my payment cycle in the next month?

• 7079 (Produkt #30885)

Purchased successfully

• seems like I cant receive the email with registration link? :o
    (using gmail)

• Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Netcom Kassel Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH - Kassel (id: 53619)
         ISP: SYNLINQ

Idle Latency: 3.67 ms (jitter: 0.08ms, low: 3.58ms, high: 3.73ms)
    Download: 234.60 Mbps (data used: 241.1 MB)
    7.39 ms (jitter: 1.34ms, low: 3.79ms, high: 11.26ms)
    Upload: 925.32 Mbps (data used: 750.3 MB)
    3.63 ms (jitter: 0.21ms, low: 3.47ms, high: 10.15ms)
    Packet Loss: 0.0%
    Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/4f5bf206-be82-43a8-8425-ad6616abdc29

> Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1395
    Multi Core | 6953
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22068041

• #7076 (Produkt #30882)
    Purchased with no problems
    yabs

Fri Dec 22 02:33:34 AM CET 2023

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 29 minutes

Read       | 248.15 MB/s  (62.0k) | 1.61 GB/s    (25.2k)
    Write      | 248.80 MB/s  (62.2k) | 1.62 GB/s    (25.4k)
    Total      | 496.95 MB/s (124.2k) | 3.24 GB/s    (50.6k)
               |                      |
    Read       | 1.73 GB/s     (3.3k) | 1.77 GB/s     (1.7k)
    Write      | 1.82 GB/s     (3.5k) | 1.88 GB/s     (1.8k)
    Total      | 3.56 GB/s     (6.9k) | 3.65 GB/s     (3.5k)

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 863 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 11.0 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 16.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 937 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 7.19 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 517 Mbits/sec   | 458 Mbits/sec   | 93.4 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 852 Mbits/sec   | 553 Mbits/sec   | 82.0 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 400 Mbits/sec   | 602 Mbits/sec   | 117 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 545 Mbits/sec   | 271 Mbits/sec   | 144 ms

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 921 Mbits/sec   | 978 Mbits/sec   | 13.9 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 13.2 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 985 Mbits/sec   | 7.11 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 565 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 93.2 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 663 Mbits/sec   | 504 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 427 Mbits/sec   | 466 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | 466 Mbits/sec   | 144 ms

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1765
    Multi Core      | 7208
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4087319

YABS completed in 12 min 45 sec

Thanked by 1maverick
  • @ldclover said:
    Nice offer,I have been subscribed for a month now. I am considering switching to an annual payment plan next month. Could I make this change through a support ticket to modify my payment cycle in the next month?

You can do this directly in the panel.
    When you want to extend your server, you can choose the duration and benefit from the annual price even 1 month later.

That's pretty handy.

Thanked by 2ldclover Moopah
  • 7078 (Produkt #30884)

Got One!

• @remy said:

@ldclover said:
    Nice offer,I have been subscribed for a month now. I am considering switching to an annual payment plan next month. Could I make this change through a support ticket to modify my payment cycle in the next month?

You can do this directly in the panel.
    When you want to extend your server, you can choose the duration and benefit from the annual price even 1 month later.

That's pretty handy.

Thank you :smile: , I was able to poke around and found the button to change it. Thankfully without accidentally clicking the button to delete my server.

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited December 2023

@SagePetit said:
    #7076 (Produkt #30882)
    Purchased with no problems
    yabs

Fri Dec 22 02:33:34 AM CET 2023

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 29 minutes

Read       | 248.15 MB/s  (62.0k) | 1.61 GB/s    (25.2k)
    Write      | 248.80 MB/s  (62.2k) | 1.62 GB/s    (25.4k)
    Total      | 496.95 MB/s (124.2k) | 3.24 GB/s    (50.6k)
               |                      |
    Read       | 1.73 GB/s     (3.3k) | 1.77 GB/s     (1.7k)
    Write      | 1.82 GB/s     (3.5k) | 1.88 GB/s     (1.8k)
    Total      | 3.56 GB/s     (6.9k) | 3.65 GB/s     (3.5k)

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 863 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 11.0 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 16.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 937 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 7.19 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 517 Mbits/sec   | 458 Mbits/sec   | 93.4 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 852 Mbits/sec   | 553 Mbits/sec   | 82.0 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 400 Mbits/sec   | 602 Mbits/sec   | 117 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 545 Mbits/sec   | 271 Mbits/sec   | 144 ms

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 921 Mbits/sec   | 978 Mbits/sec   | 13.9 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 13.2 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 985 Mbits/sec   | 7.11 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 565 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 93.2 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 663 Mbits/sec   | 504 Mbits/sec   | 82.3 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 427 Mbits/sec   | 466 Mbits/sec   | 116 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | 466 Mbits/sec   | 144 ms

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1765
    Multi Core      | 7208
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4087319

YABS completed in 12 min 45 sec

@berohost with 6 cores his multi core is much higher than mine with 8 cores (halloween kvm 5600 points). Am I on an oversold/highly used node? Could you transfer me to another node? #6277

• I have got one. Hope its performance will not drop a lot later.

@ldclover said:

The price will be adjusted automatically. Simply select the 1-year term when renewing. No adjustment by Support is necessary.

Thanked by 1ldclover

@huoxin said:
    seems like I cant receive the email with registration link? :o
    (using gmail)

Have you already received the e-mail? If not, please send me your e-mail in a private message. I will check the problem.

Thanked by 1huoxin

@berohost with 6 cores his multi core is much higher than mine with 8 cores (halloween kvm 5600 points). Am I on an oversold/highly used node? Could you transfer me to another node? #6277

@gbzret4d Please send me the IP address of your server in a private message. I will check it and move you to another host system if necessary.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d