Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You've never seen one this big before - Page 65
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You've never seen one this big before

Comments

• OMG we're way past my bedtime.

• I can't believe I'm still alive awake

• @nullnothere said:

@user123 said:

Why? That's probably legal in more states than fowl play.

Only to keep the spirit alive. This thread has really been great in the sense of actively engaging and inviting participation from the usual bystanders and lurkers. When things go hyper here, even the main thread goes quiet. That's quite a statement.

I think @crunchbits has really embodied the spirit of the BF engagement and throwing things out there.

It's nice to be able to give everyone a chance at fair participation and not have them worry about their wallets (too much!).

You are absolutely spot on. I said the same thing last night that this is reminding me the good old days of LET BF excitement. It is not just about possibility to get a great deal, but also excellent entertainment value!

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @henix said:

why is it going outwards? xenomorph?

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @harrison said:

@henix said:

why is it going outwards? xenomorph?

idk
    but here's another one

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Just to pass the time, and since I genuinely don't know, what is BGP?

• @CoolGeek said:
    Just to pass the time, and since I genuinely don't know, what is BGP?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Gateway_Protocol

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2023

@CoolGeek said:
    Just to pass the time, and since I genuinely don't know, what is BGP?

Some kind of backdoor/backway access that costs money. That's all I know. I'm not in tech, sorry. I'm just here to get servers to learn and have fun.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited November 2023

• Yeah, I started that wikipedia article and was like "oh, ok... don't need to know the particulars of that after all" :D

Thanked by 2user123 Crab
  • I hope @crunchbits is MIA because they're getting some lovin'.

• @CoolGeek said:
    Yeah, I started that wikipedia article and was like "oh, ok... don't need to know the particulars of that after all" :D

This might do a better job of explaining it in understandable terms.

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/security/glossary/what-is-bgp/

• henixhenix Member
    edited November 2023

Someone tag @Murv

• @crab Thanks. I've just been seeing it as offered/not offered and figured it was something I didn't really need, but I was browsing the crunchbits website and saw it on their dedicated server offering and thought I'd ask. Appreciate the links.

Thanked by 1Crab
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@user123 said:
    I hope @crunchbits is MIA because they're getting some lovin'.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he bidding $41 on a VPS? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was bidding on a budget VPS???? This is so fucked.

NEXT AUCTION: 2150 START

• @crunchbits said:

@user123 said:
    I hope @crunchbits is MIA because they're getting some lovin'.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he bidding $41 on a VPS? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was bidding on a budget VPS???? This is so fucked.

NEXT AUCTION: 2150 START

We <3 you (and your mom).

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • while we wait what do we think of QuadraNet's "50mbit of QuadraNet Bandwidth" $75/month colos?

@henix said:

Someone tag @Murv

You've been on fire with these by the way :D

Thanked by 2ChrisMiller henix
  • $2.150

• @bdl said:
    $2.150

• @henix said:

Someone tag @Murv

Weebianity best religion

Thanked by 2crunchbits henix
  • @khajiit said:
    while we wait what do we think of QuadraNet's "50mbit of QuadraNet Bandwidth" $75/month colos?

"Detect and Mitigate" sounds like my love life

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Thanked by 1crunchbits
    edited November 2023

AUCTION FINAL AUCTION OF THE EVENING

This girl is known to handle really big disks.
    Deployment date: 11/30/2023

DEDICATED SERVER SPECS

• (2) E5-2680 v4
    • 128GB RAM
    • (4) 960GB SSDs
    • (12) 10TB HDDs
    • 300TB Bandwidth @ 10Gbps
    • 1 IPv4 + Routed IPv6 /64

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANTE! 重要的!

THIS IS A MONTHLY RECURRING PRICE, NOT YEARLY!
    IF YOU DECIDE TO PAY YEARLY, WE WILL DISCOUNT THE FINAL BILL BY 25%!

TOP BID WINS

BIDDING ENDS AT 2155 PST 11/26/2023 (5 MINUTES ONLY!)

OPENING OFFER: $1/MONTH

Thanked by 1user123
  • $1.69/month

This discussion has been closed.