Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You've never seen one this big before - Page 72
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You've never seen one this big before

1666768697072»

Comments

• @crunchbits said:

@Astro said:

@crunchbits said:

@Astro said:
    What does recur once even meaning. Brain short circuit

Buy annual today 11/26/2023 same price
    Renew 11/26/2024 same price
    Uh oh, 11/26/2025 rolls up: Didn't get coupon or other event that likely will happen 1-2x a year in those two years? Normal price.

Sir request change in billing period

@SocksAreComfortable said:

@Astro said:

@crunchbits said:

@Astro said:
    What does recur once even meaning. Brain short circuit

Buy annual today 11/26/2023 same price
    Renew 11/26/2024 same price
    Uh oh, 11/26/2025 rolls up: Didn't get coupon or other event that likely will happen 1-2x a year in those two years? Normal price.

Sir request change in billing period

Saaaaame.

Open ticket--don't know who is who and we'll make it @skorupion's problem. Have to go back to deploying.

FOR ANYONE THAT WANTED TO CHANGE

Done!!!

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:
    I think I wouldn't be getting it in this case, still prefer the flexibility. Either case thanks for the offer, maybe there will be 1 stock soon which one of you can order

This is why we can't have nice things!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Strange I have a pending charge on my credit card but no order

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@crunchbits said:

Well I blame WHMCS theme for that :joy:

When I first read it my first understanding of -75% RECURRING ONLY 1 TIME is only the first order gets recurring forever.

But ya my bad, sorry about that. I can still pay for 1 month and cancel later on though

Thanked by 2i4P1 lowenddude
  • I purchased it without thinking, which might have succeeded in getting me the server (it shows pending) but does leave me trying to figure out what I need the server for.

• Okey, let's all blame provider WHMCS theme so @skorupion will need to figure how to fix it today!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@crunchbits said:

Well I blame WHMCS theme for that :joy:

When I first read it my first understanding of -75% RECURRING ONLY 1 TIME is only the first order gets recurring forever.

But ya my bad, sorry about that. I can still pay for 1 month and cancel later on though

Me too, thought I was the lucky one and paid annually. But it is still a nice offer anyways!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • On the other hand it doesn't say in the invoice that it would be recurring just once :)

Promotional Code: REMEMBERNOHENTAI - 75.00% Recurring Discount

Thanked by 2i4P1 FAT32
  • -1 Available :open_mouth:

@acidpuke said:
    Strange I have a pending charge on my credit card but no order

It'll fall off, I saw it uncaptured (stock gone likely while mid-checkout) and sent it back.
    You were close enough though if you really want one let me know. Auction winner bonus.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Well it is not provider's fault either as he did mention it in his offer post but my comprehension skill is lacking

I guess the party is over now, time to actually get some sleep and my lunch :joy:

Also while this thread is kinda over, there's still 72 deals in the megathread! Make sure to keep an eye on great deals there: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190145/2023-black-friday-cyber-monday-flash-sale-megathread#latest

@Crab said:
    On the other hand it doesn't say in the invoice that it would be recurring just once :)

Promotional Code: REMEMBERNOHENTAI - 75.00% Recurring Discount

Blame @ChrisMiller

• Who owes them a server?

• Are there any differences between this last auction and the first four in terms of specs?

@Crab said:
    Are there any differences between this last auction and the first four in terms of specs?

No, but the first four were going to get 2 options (since @andrewnyr is a legitimate billionaire and nobody else can compete) so what was going to happen:

• First 4 get spec upgrades commensurate
    • First 4 pay their auction fee first month, roll into this as couponed rate on-going recurring.
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2023

@crunchbits said: First 4 pay their auction fee first month, roll into this as couponed rate on-going recurring.

We just had a discussion about using big boy words and you went straight into this?!

• I find it a very good offer considering those are dedicated resources and for two years. Unfortunately I got caught up with a INR conversion bug (ticket raised) and proceeded with monthly order. Hope it gets resolved and I could go annual. Great offers here btw.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Awesome

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said: First 4 pay their auction fee first month, roll into this as couponed rate on-going recurring.

We just had a discussion about using big boy words and you went into this?!

i meant what i said. very carefully chosen.

@Calin if you don't reply to this thread and only this thread then I'm not going to be able to ship your servers. The people need an appearance.

Well, since @Calin is active but still not responding to us or trying to claim his servers by responding to this post and this post only, I'm going to have to give up and likely auction them off for a penny.

GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

VM5-U33:

• 16 vCPU
    • 69GB RAM
    • 100GB SSD
    • 10TB HDD
    • 20TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

WINNER: @weir1

Crunchbits T-shirt & 2 cans of MANGILLA:

@bre4k @i4P1 @pwned @MMzF @qeba @xitong @bustersg @admax @Jorbox @TIMKELLY @user123 @melp57 @babywhale @Cloudie

If you cannot receive a caffeinated energy drink or do not wish to receive a physical prize, please just DM and let me know so I can draw from our reserve list and notify the next person.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Thanks all for help :smile: about reach 69+ pages , very appreciate <3

Thanked by 2crunchbits admax
This discussion has been closed.