Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You've never seen one this big before - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You've never seen one this big before

Comments

• @crunchbits said:

@sycot said:

@Crab said:

@nullnothere said:
    @crunchbits ( and @FAT32 ) - thanks for this thread. It is finally giving me those edgy I'm not leaving my computer moments that are really reminiscent of the older BF threads with all kinds of deals and and anticipation. It's all about the participative spirit and this is really a fine thread in that spirit (plus you "discovering" lost treasures is keeping us all on tenterhooks).

+1 especially for the old BF threads years ago.

I'm new to BF party this year. I am afraid crunchybits doesn't come back before I have to leave :(

What kind of deal would make our resident John C Holmes bite?

I'M HERE!! I'll bit on anything you put in front of me ;) ;) I'm in it babyyyy

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @khajiit said: I have not forgotten our bidding war, I have got out of bed to be here for the next ones

😊

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @sycot said:

@crunchbits said:

@sycot said:

@Crab said:

@nullnothere said:
    @crunchbits ( and @FAT32 ) - thanks for this thread. It is finally giving me those edgy I'm not leaving my computer moments that are really reminiscent of the older BF threads with all kinds of deals and and anticipation. It's all about the participative spirit and this is really a fine thread in that spirit (plus you "discovering" lost treasures is keeping us all on tenterhooks).

+1 especially for the old BF threads years ago.

I'm new to BF party this year. I am afraid crunchybits doesn't come back before I have to leave :(

What kind of deal would make our resident John C Holmes bite?

I'M HERE!! I'll bit on anything you put in front of me ;) ;) I'm in it babyyyy

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @crunchbits said: worth a little unsustainability

Thank you for the spirit of BF! That pretty much sums it up and when we all work hard (without sleep, food, toilet breaks and with broken F5s) to snatch those (legendary) deals - it really gives everyone a kick that they'll cherish for a LONG time to come. It's all about the magical mystical legendary deals that we try to snag and brag about ;-)

May your type(s) thrive and increase.

• alert me if you're giving away free calendar with your hot muscular topless stuffs(male only) in it

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@menatplay said:
    alert me if you're giving away free calendar with your hot muscular topless stuffs(male only) in it

@MannDude is in charge of that this year.

NEXT AUCTION: 2300 PST

What: A dedicated server. Or a few.

• good luck everyone!! wish I could participate in the next one but I'll fall asleep on my keyboard before then :* :*

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @sycot said:
    good luck everyone!! wish I could participate in the next one but I'll fall asleep on my keyboard before then :* :*

same

Thanked by 1crunchbits

@sycot said:
    good luck everyone!! wish I could participate in the next one but I'll fall asleep on my keyboard before then :* :*

@Zyra said:

@sycot said:

same

It won't be the same without you :'(

But I think we'll pick it back up tomorrow as well when the night ends.

• I'm bidding $7.77 for whatever comes next.

• @sycot said:

yes, it's soooo late, sun's going down big guys, everyone needs to get their 8 hours tonight for church tomorrow. Your pillows are calling people, no need to participate in the next auction.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Next one should be a half hour bid test

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Did I miss anything alpha?

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @crunchbits said: But I think we'll pick it back up tomorrow as well when the night ends.

I will take my chance in bit but after that I will try again tomorrow then, I have to be somewhere in 3 hours so it will be a short night, best of luck everyone

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • WOW! BIG ONE!

• bh4techbh4tech Member
    edited November 2023

@Crab said: I'm bidding $7.77 for whatever comes next.

Plot twist: the first dedicated server comes with intel atom CPU, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 4TB traffic. As there are no bidders in the allotted 15mins time,so the server goes to the pre-auction bidder @Crab who has to pay $7.77 (at least for 1month) to save his face

Thanked by 2errhead crunchbits
  • @bh4tech said:

Plot twist: the first dedicated server comes with intel atom CPU, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 4TB traffic. As there are no bidders in the allotted 15mins time,so the server goes to the pre-auction bidder @Crab who has to pay $7.77 (at least for 1month) to save his face

I'll take it with a smile on my face!

• @bh4tech said:

preemptively bidding 7.78

• @bh4tech said:

I don't think @crunchbits would sink that low. Unless bribery was involved.

edited November 2023

Just a 15 minute warning!

We're going to rapid-fire the next ones. There will be a total of 4 identical configurations of the first type that we're putting up.

Bidding rounds are going to be THREE minutes.

Thanked by 2ssssteveson user123
  • errheaderrhead Member
    edited November 2023

@Crab said:
    I'm bidding $7.77 for whatever comes next.

$69/year was gonna be my opening bid till you stomped on that

@crunchbits said:

We're going to rapid-fire the next ones. There will be a total of 4 identical configurations of the first type that we're putting up.

Plot twist, late bids become opening bids for the next auction.

@errhead said:

@Crab said:
    I'm bidding $7.77 for whatever comes next.

$69/year was gonna be my opening bid till you > @crunchbits said:

Plot twist, late bids become opening bids for the next auction.

Haha, it's hard enough to track already--so I'll make sure there is a clean break.

• LETS DO FLASH SALE

• time for some coffee it appears .. rapid fire sounds like caffeine is needed

@Astro said:
    LETS DO FLASH SALE

I'm not ready to climax yet.

• I AM _ READY FOR BIDS

• danblazedanblaze Member
    edited November 2023

You guys even have storage servers? I feel like I auctioned too early. Hope there's still enough ammo to play this. B)

If I end up getting something even more ultimate, I hope no one will complain that I only took that VPS for a month :'(

• @danblaze said:
    You guys even have storage servers? I feel like I auctioned too early. Hope there's still enough ammo to play this. B)

I am pretty sure I am gonna have to liquidate and sell off half my other servers I got during the sale because the best deals came towards the end

• Is anyone bidding?
    Nice deal

This discussion has been closed.