Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You've never seen one this big before - Page 32
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You've never seen one this big before

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Tomato said:

Sir you need to sync your time with NTP server

Thanked by 2crunchbits Peppery9
  • congrats @jiuqimax very jealous I was trying hard for that one :(

• @FAT32 said:

@Tomato said:

Sir you need to sync your time with NTP server

Haha...

• Really fun watching this auction thread!

More auction @crunchbits !!

• @Tomato said:

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2023

@hapkido said:
    Really fun watching this auction thread!

Oh we've got more. Are you kidding? We're only on page 32.

I was just informed about some long-forgotten dedi's with giant disks installed in them that slipped through the cracks.

@crunchbits said:

@hapkido said:

I was just informed about some long-forgotten dedi's with giant disks installed in them that slipped through the cracks.

Page 32 need some FAT32 deals

@FAT32 said:

@crunchbits said:

@hapkido said:

Perchance, what mayhap that be?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@crunchbits said:

@hapkido said:

so less than 2TB?

• @FAT32 said:

@crunchbits said:

@hapkido said:

$32 flash sale in honor of FAT32 ???? @crunchbits

• bh4techbh4tech Member
    edited November 2023

So, finally happy with my 72TB server. $1.25/TB disk. @matheny Got the most bang for buck with 35TB at $41(~1.17/TB) and around the same bandwidth as my server. Now waiting to receive the order link from @crunbits

• AstroAstro Member
    edited November 2023

$34

Let me have it you heathens

By the time @crunchbits prepared something it will be page 33 :joy:

• @Astro said:
    $34

Let me have it you heathens

nothing happening yet calm thyself

@FAT32 said:
    By the time @crunchbits prepared something it will be page 33 :joy:

just gotta chill a little bit. everyone play with your thingy for a second

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Just to clarify, what I am watching is not hentai anime, man.
    @crunchbits Then I need to DM you my email address? I've signed up long time ago.

@bh4tech said:
    So, finally happy with my 72TB server. $1.25/TB disk although that's not what I will get once I set up raid. @matheny Got the most bang for buck with 35TB at $41(~1.17/TB) and around the same bandwidth as my server. Now waiting to receive the order link from @crunbits

Sir, you don't need to setup RAID. These are already RAID-6 underlying hardware for you :smile:

What I quoted is usable storage.

Thanked by 1matheny

@jiuqimax said:
    Just to clarify, what I am watching is not hentai anime, man.
    @crunchbits Then I need to DM you my email address? I've signed up long time ago.

Yes please--I'll give you a longer reply but just to log it real quick, I would appreciate it.

• @crunchbits said:

@jiuqimax said:
    Just to clarify, what I am watching is not hentai anime, man.

Yes please--I'll give you a longer reply but just to log it real quick, I would appreciate it.

do I smell trouble in paradise??

• @crunchbits said:

Whose cracks? Asking for a friend.

• bh4techbh4tech Member
    edited November 2023

@crunchbits said: Sir, you don't need to setup RAID. These are already RAID-6 underlying hardware for you

What I quoted is usable storage.

Thanks for mentioning this. I completely missed this in you offer description. Meanwhile, I was thinking of setting up raid once I get the server😂 .

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @crunchbits ( and @FAT32 ) - thanks for this thread. It is finally giving me those edgy I'm not leaving my computer moments that are really reminiscent of the older BF threads with all kinds of deals and and anticipation. It's all about the participative spirit and this is really a fine thread in that spirit (plus you "discovering" lost treasures is keeping us all on tenterhooks).

• @bh4tech said:
    So, finally happy with my 72TB server. $1.25/TB disk although that's not what I will get once I set up raid. @matheny Got the most bang for buck with 35TB at $41(~1.17/TB) and around the same bandwidth as my server. Now waiting to receive the order link from @crunbits

Haha didn't know that auction would be such a fun event :D Thanks @crunchbits for organizing this never-seen-before event

• @nullnothere said:
    @crunchbits ( and @FAT32 ) - thanks for this thread. It is finally giving me those edgy I'm not leaving my computer moments that are really reminiscent of the older BF threads with all kinds of deals and and anticipation. It's all about the participative spirit and this is really a fine thread in that spirit (plus you "discovering" lost treasures is keeping us all on tenterhooks).

+1 especially for the old BF threads years ago.

Thanked by 2nullnothere FAT32
  • There should also be a BIN for $69

• @Crab said:

@nullnothere said:
    @crunchbits ( and @FAT32 ) - thanks for this thread. It is finally giving me those edgy I'm not leaving my computer moments that are really reminiscent of the older BF threads with all kinds of deals and and anticipation. It's all about the participative spirit and this is really a fine thread in that spirit (plus you "discovering" lost treasures is keeping us all on tenterhooks).

I'm new to BF party this year. I am afraid crunchybits doesn't come back before I have to leave :(

@nullnothere said:

@Crab said:

@nullnothere said:

@nullnothere well I appreciate the feedback. It's worth a little unsustainability to bring back the fun and rollercoaster of emotions :)

Again.. not done. We're feeding off all of you, so deals are being made as we speak.

@sycot said:

@Crab said:

@nullnothere said:

I'm new to BF party this year. I am afraid crunchybits doesn't come back before I have to leave :(

What kind of deal would make our resident John C Holmes bite?

• I am one year into LET and this was really a nice one. Also, it is only due to this auction that I am ready to spend $90/month. My previous highest was $50 on a monthly deal and $60 on a yearly deal

Thanked by 2crunchbits FAT32
  • @bh4tech said:
    I am one year into LET and this was really a nice one. Also, it is only due to this auction that I am ready to spend $90/month. My previous highest was $50 on a monthly deal and $60 on a yearly deal

I have not forgotten our bidding war, I have got out of bed to be here for the next ones

Thanked by 1crunchbits
This discussion has been closed.