Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1V Hosting Black Friday 2023 | Exclusive KVM VPS Offers from €10/Year | High-Speed NVMe & Double BW - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1V Hosting Black Friday 2023 | Exclusive KVM VPS Offers from €10/Year | High-Speed NVMe & Double BW

12345679»

Comments

• @mad_4u said:

@wartw said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:
    Can I apply for a refund?
    Order Number: 8122706343
    The host performance is poor, WEBVNC cannot be used (PING.PE shows that only the GOOGLE network can be accessed), and the connection within the VM to GITHUB and other websites is extremely unstable.
    And why do Taiwanese users (companies) have to pay taxes when purchasing? You have not issued an invoice in Taiwan. This is an unreasonable charge.

My VPS with c1vhosting has been stable so far. They did mention that the prices is with VAT included in the first post, so I don't think it is unreasonable. (just my personal opinion)

My problem is that the company is not an individual user (and if they want to issue invoices, they must also follow the regulations of the user's location. They have not reported to the Taiwan Taxation Bureau that overseas merchants can legally issue Taiwan invoices for products sold to Taiwanese users.

Just perform charge back and he will loss,
    If he issue a refund he will only pay you the amount you paid but with charge back he my get penalty to pay.

That's not my problem

• @c1vhosting said:

@wartw said:
    The host performance is poor, WEBVNC cannot be used (PING.PE shows that only the GOOGLE network can be accessed), and the connection within the VM to GITHUB and other websites is extremely unstable.
    And why do Taiwanese users (companies) have to pay taxes when purchasing? You have not issued an invoice in Taiwan. This is an unreasonable charge.

The invoice is issued.

I wanted to follow up and see if you've noticed any improvements in CPU performance and overall speeds. We've implemented several fixes recently and would be pleased to hear your feedback.

Thank you once again for choosing our services. Currently, our primary focus is on ensuring absolute stability in our network – we're aiming for 1000% reliability and are diligently working towards that goal.

Please feel free to share any further feedback.> @davide said:

@spywork said:
    Stable? Performance? For download a 200mb zip from VPS i have spent 13 minutes, for unzip the zip like 5 minutes. Sucks...

I just uploaded 6GB at an average of 10MB/s from this VPS, but yes performance is volatile. It can crawl at times.

Supposition: if the hardware load is distributed among users in some sort of Pareto-like distribution perhaps setting quota limits may improve the responsiveness for most users. I don't think everybody is hammering the hardware with YABS all the time, some people might just want to run a tiny web server or something inconspicuous.

@spywork said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:

My VPS with c1vhosting has been stable so far. They did mention that the prices is with VAT included in the first post, so I don't think it is unreasonable. (just my personal opinion)

Stable? Performance? For download a 200mb zip from VPS i have spent 13 minutes, for unzip the zip like 5 minutes. Sucks...

The amazing work for the performance fix Is here ahahaha. Refund!

root@y7Qsi:~# speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from Comcast Cable (208.65.84.100)...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by Dimensione (Rome) [8695.55 km]: 15.135 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 2.69 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 2.12 Mbit/s

• @spywork eheh :D

Try mine, I have a downloadable file here http://152.89.170.149/easter_egg.mp4

• @davide said:
    @spywork eheh :D

Try mine, I have a downloadable file here http://152.89.170.149/easter_egg.mp4

I'm out. Request from 6 december a refund in a ticket. He say tomorrow we fix, today i request a chargeback to PayPal and give me refund. "Au revoir Shoshanna"!

• I recently purchased three VPSs within half a month before and after c1vhosting, hoping for the best.Double BW

1597 #1739 #1771

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @spywork said: No improvement in my VPS

I understand. I'll monitor your VPS performances to check the root cause.

• @wartw said:

@c1vhosting

@wartw said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:

My problem is that the company is not an individual user (and if they want to issue invoices, they must also follow the regulations of the user's location. They have not reported to the Taiwan Taxation Bureau that overseas merchants can legally issue Taiwan invoices for products sold to Taiwanese users.

Hello,

We want to assure you that we are fully compliant with all relevant laws. An invoice has been sent to you, and please note that as an individual, VAT charges apply. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

• @wartw said: The host for this order has not been powered on for more than 24 hours

Maybe the VPS itself.

• @mad_4u said:

@wartw said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:

If he issue a refund he will only pay you the amount you paid but with charge back he my get penalty to pay.

Encouraging chargebacks is not advisable as they consume valuable time that could otherwise be invested in enhancing our services.

• @amirsergo said:
    I recently purchased three VPSs within half a month before and after c1vhosting, hoping for the best.Double BW

1597 #1739 #1771

Thx!

• @spywork said:

@c1vhosting said:

@wartw said:

The invoice is issued.

I wanted to follow up and see if you've noticed any improvements in CPU performance and overall speeds. We've implemented several fixes recently and would be pleased to hear your feedback.

Thank you once again for choosing our services. Currently, our primary focus is on ensuring absolute stability in our network – we're aiming for 1000% reliability and are diligently working towards that goal.

Please feel free to share any further feedback.> @davide said:

@spywork said:

I just uploaded 6GB at an average of 10MB/s from this VPS, but yes performance is volatile. It can crawl at times.

Supposition: if the hardware load is distributed among users in some sort of Pareto-like distribution perhaps setting quota limits may improve the responsiveness for most users. I don't think everybody is hammering the hardware with YABS all the time, some people might just want to run a tiny web server or something inconspicuous.

@spywork said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:

The amazing work for the performance fix Is here ahahaha. Refund!

root@y7Qsi:~# speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from Comcast Cable (208.65.84.100)...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by Dimensione (Rome) [8695.55 km]: 15.135 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 2.69 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 2.12 Mbit/s

I'm not getting these speeds, but that may be a issue of the host server. I'll check it this afternoon being in the datacenter.

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said:

@wartw said:

@tmntwitw said:

@wartw said:

Encouraging chargebacks is not advisable as they consume valuable time that could otherwise be invested in enhancing our services.

Hahaha you would done that 10 days ago.
    I would recommend everyone effected to perform chargeback i know it's costy to you but you should learn respecting your customers the hard way.

• @mad_4u said: I would recommend everyone effected to perform chargeback i know it's costy to you but you should learn respecting your customers the hard way.

>

I understand that there may be frustrations, but I hope you can consider that we always strive to do our best for our customers. Chargebacks can have a significant impact on our work, and we hope to continue improving our services to best meet your needs. Please take a moment to reflect on the situation and our commitment to you.

• Invoice 1725, please double BW

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said: I'm not getting these speeds, but that may be a issue of the host server. I'll check it this afternoon being in the garage datacenter.

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said: I would recommend everyone effected to perform chargeback i know it's costy to you but you should learn respecting your customers the hard way.

>

I understand that there may be frustrations, but I hope you can consider that we always strive to do our best for our customers. Chargebacks can have a significant impact on our work, and we hope to continue improving our services to best meet your needs. Please take a moment to reflect on the situation and our commitment to you.

Where's the commitment when any issue happens you disappear and return after 10 days, do you call this striving to do the best?

Ues chargeback will make you loss and have impact on your account but that what you deserve when you refuse to provide a refund.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited December 2023

@mad_4u said: Where's the commitment when any issue happens you disappear and return after 10 days, do you call this striving to do the best?

>

You still seems to not be understanding no one disappeared for 10 days here. Support is not Lowendtalk.com.

• @fyym said:
    Invoice 1725, please double BW

Done! Enjoy it

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said: Where's the commitment when any issue happens you disappear and return after 10 days, do you call this striving to do the best?

>

You still seems to not be understanding no one disappeared for 10 days here. Support is not Lowendtalk.com.

When u have proper support channel we call it support but when we send email and you ignore it and claim it's lost that is not support so we were here looking for you, since you offered your service here on LET

• @c1vhosting

How would you feel if YOU were the customer and having such unmatched network performance

• @mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

>

When u have proper support channel we call it support but when we send email and you ignore it and claim it's lost that is not support so we were here looking for you, since you offered your service here on LET

We would never ignore a Customer.

• @c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

>

You already did and all your threads prove that

Thanked by 1loay
  • @c1vhosting said:

For payment, we prefer bank transfers or crypto - a little something extra for those who use these methods!

Now we know why this vendor prefers such modes of payment.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

@mad_4u said:

@c1vhosting said:

>

You already did and all your threads prove that

I apologize if you think we have ignored you, this is not our intention.