Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1V Hosting Black Friday 2023 | Exclusive KVM VPS Offers from €10/Year | High-Speed NVMe & Double BW - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1V Hosting Black Friday 2023 | Exclusive KVM VPS Offers from €10/Year | High-Speed NVMe & Double BW

Comments

• @amirsergo said:
    I sent a few questions privately. Could you please check the information and reply to my questions?

Done.

@davide said: It's likely a home business with a few rented units of colocation. Nothing wrong IMHO.

>

We are in 19/5, not 29.
    It's not a totally our building, obviously. We are not Google, we are not a giant. But our structure is totally dedicated to the data center.

• @amirsergo said:
    Order Number: 6191379752,Please help.

Send me a DM

• double BTW invoice 15431

• @speakz said: double BTW invoice 15431

>

Thx, it will be added as soon as the IPv4 stock is back, ok?

• Ticket C1V_1748716_TCUSID, when you have time, sir :smile:

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @JohnFilch123 said:
    Ticket C1V_1748716_TCUSID, when you have time, sir :smile:

Absolutely. There should be in a few minutes a colleague answering all tickets. Today I'm BF dedicated :)

Thanked by 1JohnFilch123
  • edited November 2023

Me too double BTW invoice 1544
    and in how much time will it take to activate.
    Its not instant activation

• @rahulchauhan86 said: and in how much time will it take to activate.

We're waiting for modulesgarden to fix their IP assignment plugin

• @c1vhosting said:

@rahulchauhan86 said: and in how much time will it take to activate.

We're waiting for modulesgarden to fix their IP assignment plugin

Well. When will the problem be fixed estimately?

• @darkangel0224 said: Well. When will the problem be fixed estimately?

>

Ask to their support. It has been 19 hours and no fix has been applied, on a critical service like this.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@darkangel0224 said: We're waiting for modulesgarden to fix their IP assignment plugin

Jesus, we are waiting on them for 3 MO, do it manually guys, they will fix shit!

• @host_c said:

@darkangel0224 said: We're waiting for modulesgarden to fix their IP assignment plugin

Jesus, we are waiting on them for 3 MO, do it manually guys, they will fix shit!

Yes, I fixed it myself.

• Guys,
    the issue has been fixed. No help by ModulesGarden to fix their issue, but C1V hosting is not a common hosting provider. We provide experience.

So, I'll answer to everyone in a few minutes/hours. Give me some time as you're really too many ehehhe ;)

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@c1vhosting said: Yes, I fixed it myself.

Told U, do not let them touch your shit!!!!

have great sales, may your resources be completely sold out :smiley:

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting You support AS-SET downstream with this offer?

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited November 2023

i.p is not pinging. dead.

• edited November 2023

@tenpera said:
    i.p is not pinging. dead.

Affirmative, "the destination is unreachable", the gateway is ping-able though.
    I can't fix the network myself because the noVNC doesn't work either.

• the gateway is NOT OK for me.

• Double bandwidth, please
    there could be yabs results here if my vps were available :(
    Invoice #1522

• Please double the bandwidth, and I'll paste the YABS results later when the VPS is online.
    Nobody can do a benchmark when the VPS is not accessible.

Invoice #1529

Thank you and have a nice day.

• janstkjanstk Member
    edited November 2023

@c1vhosting Hello, it seems that my service is in a running state, but I'm unable to connect to the network and VNC. Can you help me check? The service ID is 1768.
    And can you help me add double BW? The invoice number is: 15447.

• @c1vhosting
    Invoice #15627. Double BW please.

• I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one. I also lost access to my account, saying that the email and/or password is wrong. When I still had access the IP was pingable. What's happening there?

• darkangel0224darkangel0224 Member
    edited November 2023

It seems the network issue is still there. No access to instance. Tried re-install and re-configure network on the panel. Nothing changes.

By the way, you could only choose debian 12 and ubuntu 20.04. ISO is not available due to no cd-rom.

• @darkangel0224 said: It seems the network issue is still there. No access to instance. Tried re-install and re-configure network on the panel. Nothing changes.

same here :(

• @Smbat said:

@darkangel0224 said: It seems the network issue is still there. No access to instance. Tried re-install and re-configure network on the panel. Nothing changes.

And here, SSH not working, noVnc no working. I reboot, reinstall, try Debian and Ubuntu template, try reconfigure network, ping ip but Is dead. I sent a mail to support and no answer but he still post here for new offers...........

• @spywork said:

@Smbat said:

@darkangel0224 said: It seems the network issue is still there. No access to instance. Tried re-install and re-configure network on the panel. Nothing changes.

And here, SSH not working, noVnc no working. I reboot, reinstall, try Debian and Ubuntu template, try reconfigure network, ping ip but Is dead. I sent a mail to support and no answer but he still post here for new offers...........

same here 🤔

• @c1vhosting Good morning, could you please take a look ticket #C1V_4537428_TCUSID
    my server is active but I am not able to SSH to the ip, and noVNC link not working

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Having my own experience, Calin's one and now c1v's, looks like all home based DC has it's own kind of issues.
    We still have rare downtimes when the batteries do not get the load in time, Calin has also frequent fiber cuts and c1v has network issues caused by who knows what.
    Good luck to all of us, we need it!

Thanked by 1Fireboy
  • davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

@FlorinMarian said:
    the batteries do not get the load in time

The UPS relay and trigger time are likely okay, the issue is more probably found in:

a) the bulk capacitors are derated (old) or undersized (PSUs close to max load)
    b) the batteries have insufficient peak current wrt high transitory load

Because consumer UPSes are kinda garbage, anecdotally the apparent power must be >4 times the load to reliably avoid power interruptions.

Thanked by 1host_c