Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xeroz is the worst provider I ever had
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xeroz is the worst provider I ever had

I bought a VPS from xeroz.tech on 2023-10-05, since that day server has gone down more than 48 hours combined, especially it will go down on Friday!

When you try to contact them via tickets, chat, mail or WhatsApp they will not reply until next Tuesday (they say working hours will be Monday - Friday).

So you are paying only to get service between Monday to Friday. Weekends whatever happens to your servers you can't do anything! The customer care staff respond to your question with attitude!

If you are looking to buy any kind of service! my suggestion is don't even think about it if you are looking for even average support don't go to them

Comments

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Related thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189221/no-reply-from-xeroz

@XerozTech Maybe you could clarify the downtime

• https://status.xeroz.tech. They are all about downtime. Lmao.

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

On which node are you? I don't see any long downtime on their status page.

• XerozTechXerozTech Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We have no idea what you are talking about, and no we do not plug the power out on friday to make our customers angry. :smiley:

I also do not see any downtime on our service that was longer then 48h> so that means that it is a VM issue and not a issue that is for the whole node which means you will need to wait for the next workday like everyone else.

On that note I do not see any reponse times that was towards you on whatsapp that were longer then 24h and for tickets we did not reply longer then 48> on your ticket cases. We have also mentioned to you on your last post about us that you can contact us thru whatsapp and we will look what can be done as a compensation - no response from you.

I do not see what we did wrong, feel free to point out again what we did again. No need to make another post ;)

• Team Xeroz
  • @haleeth

Stop spreading misinformation about Xeroz. Their status page defies all your accusations. The most recent downtime was on the 21st, which lasted 1 hour and 53 minutes, and all the downtime since the 8th (which is the earliest after you bought the vps) until the most recent it combines to around 4 hours.

Regarding the support, you have to acknowledge that you're not their only customer. You'll get a reply as soon as they can get to your issue.

Thanked by 1XerozTech
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2023

Xer translates to dick or cock in slang. Xerovy mean shitty or bad.

You name the ship and the ship will sail..

• DxmarDxmar Member
    edited October 2023

I'm happy with their service, and I saw my VPS offline on the 21st (1h53m), but for me it's ok as I use the VPS for LoadBalancing together with some more VPS from other companies. And for the price, 98% uptime is excellent (and I hope they get improving this %).

And one thing is certain, in Europe, I cannot get a cheaper VPS with the specs that mine has. And as this month ends I intend to upgrade my VPS to the 4C/4GB/50GB/1Gbps Unmetered for 3€ month.

• @haleeth said:
    I bought a VPS from xeroz.tech on 2023-10-05, since that day server has gone down more than 48 hours combined, especially it will go down on Friday!

When you try to contact them via tickets, chat, mail or WhatsApp they will not reply until next Tuesday (they say working hours will be Monday - Friday).

Maybe you misunderstood a "c u next Tuesday" response?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dyren said:
    @haleeth

Stop spreading misinformation about Xeroz. Their status page defies all your accusations. The most recent downtime was on the 21st, which lasted 1 hour and 53 minutes, and all the downtime since the 8th (which is the earliest after you bought the vps) until the most recent it combines to around 4 hours.

Regarding the support, you have to acknowledge that you're not their only customer. You'll get a reply as soon as they can get to your issue.

I am not spreading misinformation about them, I have downtime alert history as my evidence, and when I check the server myself it's not reachable! even their control panel said VPS was not reachable! Anyway, there is nothing to talk more about, since I have no longer renewing their services!

• remyremy Member
    edited November 2023

@gbzret4d said:
    lol

You can't fault the transparency. It's quite courageous to provide a status page with these kinds of metrics. I hope it’s not expensive.

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • @malignify said:
    https://status.xeroz.tech. They are all about downtime. Lmao.

I love that status page :joy:

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @gbzret4d said:
    lol

Looks like my last test for sexually transmitted diseases after spending 2 weeks on vacation in thailand

• Your VPS wants to have a good weekend.

Thanked by 1latvia_denonym
  • Apart from promising unlimited bandwidth and only giving only 1TB monthly, now they swapped my VPS with another (without any alert) and upped their prices to almost the double.

And by those uptimes I guess they aren't really trying to improve things, only worsing them.

My VPS ends November 14th and I'm out.

Thanked by 2sasslik haleeth
  • @lowendclient said:
    Your VPS wants to have a good weekend.

Exactly

• Got it.

• @gbzret4d said:
    lol

xeroz: That’s life, bro.

• @XerozTech said:
    Hi,

We have no idea what you are talking about, and no we do not plug the power out on friday to make our customers angry. :smiley:

I also do not see any downtime on our service that was longer then 48h> so that means that it is a VM issue and not a issue that is for the whole node which means you will need to wait for the next workday like everyone else.

On that note I do not see any reponse times that was towards you on whatsapp that were longer then 24h and for tickets we did not reply longer then 48> on your ticket cases. We have also mentioned to you on your last post about us that you can contact us thru whatsapp and we will look what can be done as a compensation - no response from you.

I do not see what we did wrong, feel free to point out again what we did again. No need to make another post ;)

• Team Xeroz

Your own statuspage is also not correct?

• @gbzret4d said:

@XerozTech said:
    Hi,

• Team Xeroz

Your own statuspage is also not correct?

absolutely

• edited November 2023

@XerozTech said: We have no idea what you are talking about, and no we do not plug the power out on friday to make our customers angry. :smiley:

Help man! People cannot shutdown their business with your service during the weekends.

Support Timings

Monday - Friday:
    12:00 to 22:00 (GMT+2)

What will a customer do when it's an emergency?

• @aakashmishra007 said:
    Help man! People cannot shutdown their business with your service during the weekends.

Support Timings

Monday - Friday:

pay a premium for premium support?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189818/acceptable-turnaround-times-for-support-tickets-for-let-providers-opinions#latest

• @bench said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

Support Timings

Monday - Friday:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189818/acceptable-turnaround-times-for-support-tickets-for-let-providers-opinions#latest

yeah, but they don't have one!

• @bench said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

Support Timings

Monday - Friday:

to be honest every hoster is monitoring their servers. The question is if the hoster can handle problems or downtimes

• @haleeth said:

@bench said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

Support Timings

Monday - Friday:

yeah, but they don't have one!

then don't look for the cheapest ones or don't complain

Hi, this is actually not true. If you contact us we can provide you with a 24/7 support option for a reasonable price a month. I also have to mention that when you buy a product at xeroz you have the option to chose priority support or normal free support. Please stop spreading false things about us before actually looking into things.

• @XerozTech said:
    Hi, this is actually not true. If you contact us we can provide you with a 24/7 support option for a reasonable price a month. I also have to mention that when you buy a product at xeroz you have the option to chose priority support or normal free support. Please stop spreading false things about us before actually looking into things.

you don't just lie to me, when I make a purchase I did not see any such thing!

• @XerozTech

Why don't you update your site with the live stock of your available services?

I paid for a VPS a few days back & I was said that you don't have stock.

I asked for a refund & you said your company doesn't give refunds.

I mean why would you list something you don't have when you're clearly not happy to refund, unless you're a scammer.

@icry I don't see the problem, you recieved your product and we said to you what the reason was. You agreed self on the payment process that you know that you can't get a refund.

@haleeth I am sorry but you should look better, it was always there the option of support. Anyhow we mostly solved all of your cases asap and in your previous posts that were also false we said to you to contact us thru whatsapp for a possible compensation - we did not receive any message. As I said, stop spreading misinfo about us.