Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xeroz is the worst provider I ever had - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xeroz is the worst provider I ever had

Comments

• @XerozTech said:
    @haleeth I am sorry but you should look better, it was always there the option of support. Anyhow we mostly solved all of your cases asap and in your previous posts that were also false we said to you to contact us thru whatsapp for a possible compensation - we did not receive any message. As I said, stop spreading misinfo about us.

this how clear you don't read clearly, and that's how your services too! I have mentioned I try to contact you via several mediums, but I never got reply till Tuesday!

and also @icry has mentioned he never got his vps, but you have mentioned you have provided!

I don't spread misinformation, I have been with another provider for around 4 years for now and I don't post any misinformation about them, your service made me open up here to save other people from falling into your trap!

Thanked by 1icry
  • CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited November 2023

@XerozTech said:
    @haleeth I am sorry but you should look better, it was always there the option of support. Anyhow we mostly solved all of your cases asap and in your previous posts that were also false we said to you to contact us thru whatsapp for a possible compensation - we did not receive any message. As I said, stop spreading misinfo about us.

Did you recently add this dropdown in the last week? October 30th on config 1 that wasnt an option? Archive.org I think this may be why @haleeth didnt see it.
    Nevermind i am blind too its under configurable options. Still no definition of what Priority support means in your ToS. Priority doesnt imply weekend support anyways.

@XerozTech said:
    @icry I don't see the problem, you recieved your product and we said to you what the reason was. You agreed self on the payment process that you know that you can't get a refund.

Imho, this is a dirtball move. You dont have stock yet provide no refund? Did the client know they where preordering and they have to wait til one becomes available? If they asked for that refund before it was even available nor not even provisioned you shouldve refunded it.

Weird support schedule from a one man band with a 11month old domain. Clearly you would be able to handle a couple hours of support for your company over the weekend if you weren't holding it out for the grand deadpool sale.

Thanked by 1icry
  • icryicry Member
    edited November 2023

I mean, I ordered an Indian VPS & you delivered a Netherlands one.
    I'm sure that you know they're pretty far from each other and so I couldn't use it and asked for a refund.

You could have atleast added a small line saying "If stock is available"

• haleethhaleeth Member
    edited November 2023

@icry said:

funny, they don't have stock, but their site says something else!

Thanked by 1icry
  • @haleeth said: funny, they don't have stock, but their site says something else!

Singapore, India -- same hemisphere right? Close enough? No refunds!
    Seriously call your bank. I think this domain goes up for sale in January 2024 :)

• @icry said:

I mean, I ordered an Indian VPS & you delivered a Netherlands one.
    I'm sure that you know they're pretty far from each other and so I couldn't use it and asked for a refund.

You could have atleast added a small line saying "If stock is available"

man what the fuck, this is not okay.
    you won't get away with your "muhh tos no refund" like that. if you don't have the product and customer refuses replacement, then you return their money.

"no refund policy" will be acceptable if you can provide your product exactly like your customer asked, or when your customer explicitly agree to receive a replacement.

• @ScreenReader said: "no refund policy" will be acceptable if you can provide your product exactly like your customer asked, or when your customer explicitly agree to receive a replacement.

Listen, when you pay for one thing you paid for the other thing. Didn't you read, no refunds!
    I feel sorry for @icry having to deal with this loon for 2 weeks.

When you buy one thing, and the close enough option isnt okay you should give it back because the product you delivered isnt what they purchased. Refund policy is trash, undefined priority support, "we dont turn off the servers on friday" meanwhile your shit goes down on friday.

Just jump of the ship, shits sinking before BF hit.

• CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited November 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@ScreenReader said: "no refund policy" will be acceptable if you can provide your product exactly like your customer asked, or when your customer explicitly agree to receive a replacement.

Listen, when you pay for one thing you paid for the other thing. Didn't you read, no refunds!

When you buy one thing, and the close enough option isnt okay you should give it back because the product you delivered isnt what they purchased. Refund policy is trash, undefined priority support, "we dont turn off the servers on friday" meanwhile your shit goes down on friday.

It's like you're buying an iPhone 15, but getting Nokia 3310, because "sorry, we don't have stock at the moment".

• @CalmDown said:

>

It's like you're buying an iPhone 15, but getting Nokia 3310, because "sorry, we don't have stock at the moment".

Close enough, its a phone. It can make calls and SMS with T9. (MMS may incur a charge where antenna exist)
    No refunds!

• Note to self: avoid xeroz like the plague

• @dahartigan said:
    Note to self: avoid xeroz like the plague

Also avoid what this guy does on his vacations
    :> @gbzret4d said:

@gbzret4d said:
    lol

Looks like my last test for sexually transmitted diseases after spending 2 weeks on vacation in thailand

Or do as he did, probably a better use of $5 anyways.

Thanked by 2dahartigan gbzret4d
  • @CalmDown said:

@CheepCluck said:

@ScreenReader said: "no refund policy" will be acceptable if you can provide your product exactly like your customer asked, or when your customer explicitly agree to receive a replacement.

LOL mate, perfect example!

• Damn i dodged a bullet. I almost pulled the trigger into buying a vps from xeroz cuz price was attractive. Good thing, I gave it a night to think about it and thought the vps and the price is too good to be true.

• @strictlyparmesan said:
    Damn i dodged a bullet. I almost pulled the trigger into buying a vps from xeroz cuz price was attractive. Good thing, I gave it a night to think about it and thought the vps and the price is too good to be true.

No refunds on that night of sleep.

Damn i dodged a bullet. I almost pulled the trigger into buying a vps from xeroz cuz price was attractive. Good thing, I gave it a night to think about it and thought the vps and the price is too good to be true.

There are some providers with the same price or 1-2 $ higher, but with better services, I have been using one for last 3 years and had no issue so far

• @XerozTech

Another example of your poor services! you guys are not providers, but scammers.

https://v2.dramadata.com/d/2182-2182-xeroztech-lied-scammed-bad-service/13

• @haleeth said:
    There are some providers with the same price or 1-2 $ higher, but with better services, I have been using one for last 3 years and had no issue so far

Yeah im currently using a VPS from @oplink
    Its a 4-core 8gb 7950x VPS with 200gb nvme, 10Gbit with 32tb of bandwidth all for 10 usd.

First time in months I've been satisfied with all the VPS I've bought.

@haleeth said:

Its a 4-core 8gb 7950x VPS with 200gb nvme, 10Gbit with 32tb of bandwidth all for 10 usd.

can I have the link plz?

• @haleeth said:
    @XerozTech

Another example of your poor services! you guys are not providers, but scammers.

https://v2.dramadata.com/d/2182-2182-xeroztech-lied-scammed-bad-service/13

Had a weird feeling that this is some kid op. Having a drama gg thread solidifies this.
    Call your bank. Mom aint gunna pay for their domain renewal.

• The main reason I don't go for an annual plan with any provider is because shitty guys like @XerozTech !

• @haleeth said:

@strictlyparmesan said:

@haleeth said:

can I have the link plz?

Sure thing, also note that they have now raised their prices after the initial sale. Its now priced at 14.95

https://my.oplink.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • you should now go with @VirMach

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • @cold said:
    you should now go with @VirMach

I had VPS with @VirMach but they have changed a lot these days right? Not sure how they are now

• @CheepCluck said:

@dahartigan said:
    Note to self: avoid xeroz like the plague

Also avoid what this guy does on his vacations
    :> @gbzret4d said:

@gbzret4d said:
    lol

Looks like my last test for sexually transmitted diseases after spending 2 weeks on vacation in thailand

Or do as he did, probably a better use of $5 anyways.

its my own personal and dedicated rainbow

• @haleeth said:

@cold said:
    you should now go with @VirMach

I had VPS with @VirMach but they have changed a lot these days right? Not sure how they are now

they are almost like this one

Thanked by 1haleeth

• The way they act, like it was all my fault.
    Not sure whether I should try asking more or try a chargeback

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • Chargeback your @BilohBucks and move away from this "provider".

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
    edited March 9

had bad experience with them too, had a india vps with them, I had resold it as game hosting to some indian customers and they even said there's no chance for data loss but at the end it happened and guess what? wicktor went on a vacation and didn't give a fuck about it until 2 weeks when another person came and he was soo unhelpful, at the end we had a major data loss and the support guy was telling us to reinstall the vps which we did at the end but still nothing happened and it fucked up my whole project.

Now I heard that they're closing and merging into another company, I think I received an email on that.