Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HXServers | Cheap US VPS Hosting | 8GB DDR5 RAM @ $7.50/mo | 50% OFF HALLOWEEN SALE - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HXServers | Cheap US VPS Hosting | 8GB DDR5 RAM @ $7.50/mo | 50% OFF HALLOWEEN SALE

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@malignify said:

@tentor said:

@malignify said: Rebrand.

Firstly I thought so, but I could not find any posts here nor in google mentioning that domains

In their homepage is already mentioned that they renamed. Googling more will reveal previous company name. TOS too.

Still could not find any company name explicitly mentioned, the only thing I see is some unrelated posts, probably SEO magic :D

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited October 2023

@tentor said: Still could not find any company name explicitly mentioned

Random guess:

Thanked by 1tentor
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@JabJab said:

Random guess:

Damn, I am too inattentive last few days :anguished:

• @JabJab said:

Random guess:

No point redacting that. From the first post:

Although HXServers is a new public cloud offering, our parent company SoCal Compute has been providing private hosting for schools and banks since 2020.

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited October 2023

@JabJab said:

1:47 timestamp...

• @ralf said: No point redacting that. From the first post:

Where do you see redacting? That is just red highlight because I was too lazy to change color, lol.

• @JabJab said:

@ralf said: No point redacting that. From the first post:

Where do you see redacting? That is just red highlight because I was too lazy to change color, lol.

Oh haha. I genuinely couldn't read it (I'm reading on a TV from about 5m away) and it looked like you were trying to obscure it. I went to their website and clicked through to the ToS to find out what it actually said!

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • Changed image per ralf TV.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • I think as a person he is good. Obviously not a scammer, no such motivation.
    But how he manages this is strange.
    Probably low budget and do not want to renew bills for dedis.

But I do not think you host here any serious Wordpress.

For my case it was ok.

I cannot complete my plans anywhere, spaceberg, qeru, now this one :D

• @tsoft said:
    I think as a person he is good. Obviously not a scammer, no such motivation.
    But how he manages this is strange.
    Probably low budget and do not want to renew bills for dedis.

But I do not think you host here any serious Wordpress.

For my case it was ok.

I cannot complete my plans anywhere, spaceberg, qeru, now this one :D

Not a scammer. We even just refunded all your PayPal disputes simply due to not wanting to fight you. You made PayPal disputes for services that you received entirely, for services not even cancelled, for services that didn't qualify for refunds, and still - we refunded you.

"Probably low budget and do not want to renew bills for dedis" - Definitely not the case at all. Please, don't come back to HXServers. Perhaps you cannot complete plans anywhere because you dispute services you actually used.

• Of course, you said that you cancelled and refunded. I did not receive any refund.

I sent you IP, it was nulled or so, at the same time as other locations were nulled (los and miami).

Other people received refund, I did not.

• @hxservers said:
    Perhaps you cannot complete plans anywhere because you dispute services you actually used.

spaceberg closed, qeru was near

ok, take me back as a client or not? :D
    peace or war ? :D

It worked ok for my case.

• Your pricing in this thread stil doesn't make sense, the prices are double then you advertise here, even with the 50% discount code a 8GB server cost 32$ on your website not 15 like stated in this thread. I also reported this a week ago to LET.

• They have cancelled the service without notifying us. Pathetic website & support, no notification. Just removed and cancelled.

• @seventhsky42 said:
    They have cancelled the service without notifying us. Pathetic website & support, no notification. Just removed and cancelled.

It was an employee who forgot to send notifications.
    Chris already fired him.

• edited October 2023

This is without a doubt the most entertaining dumpster fire I've ever seen on this website. I had to make an account just to thank these guys.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Chris, I am missing these 1.25$ any change to buy again? I optimized iops usage, now tiniest possible.

• xaosxaos Member
    edited October 2023

• No dallas datacenter?

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • Paypal discontinued????? Just got an email.

• @amaeva080 said:
    Paypal discontinued????? Just got an email.

If the email says that it was, my assumption would be that it was.

If the email said something completely different, I wouldn't sorry about it.

• Ohh more drama.

• We had an issue with PayPal this morning. Following PayPal's direction, we've had to create a new PayPal account. We've been on the phone with PayPal for most of the morning. They made a mistake with account verification on a PayPal account that had been "business" for 15 years. The system didn't recognize we had submitted proof of business, 3 years ago. PayPal is saying they've deployed a new verification system based on an AI model, and that we're not the only one who was affected. Our new PayPal account has been manually verified and won't be triggered for AI verification again. Everything everywhere is jumping on the AI bandwagon, PayPal included.

• @amaeva080 said:

Hello,
    We sent out another notification that our PayPal checkout service has been resumed. Please disregard previous PayPal discontinuation notice.

Thanked by 1amaeva080
  • @amaeva080 said:

Yep, they just got termed today. Looks like they couldn't handle all those refunds they needed to issue

• @cloudwithax said:

@amaeva080 said:

Yep, they just got termed today. Looks like they couldn't handle all those refunds they needed to issue

Hello,
    Yes, our original PayPal account was terminated by a faulty verification done on PayPal's side. Please see our comment above. Stating things like "They couldn't handle all those refunds" is completely false and we don't appreciate the comment. There is nothing wrong with our refunds.

• emghemgh Member
    edited October 2023

@hxservers said: terminated by a faulty verification done on PayPal's side

What??

Edit: "We" means more than one btw, I think you mean "I"

Will you start to refer to internal departments too?

Edit 2: PARTNERSHIP WITH PAYPAL???

• @emgh said:

@hxservers said: terminated by a faulty verification done on PayPal's side

What??

Edit: "We" means more than one btw, I think you mean "I"

Will you start to refer to internal departments too?

Edit 2: PARTNERSHIP WITH PAYPAL???

PayPal issues are resolved. Thank you for your feedback.

This discussion has been closed.