Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HXServers | Cheap US VPS Hosting | 8GB DDR5 RAM @ $7.50/mo | 50% OFF HALLOWEEN SALE - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HXServers | Cheap US VPS Hosting | 8GB DDR5 RAM @ $7.50/mo | 50% OFF HALLOWEEN SALE

Comments

• @contactusbhonsle said:
    What is post sale pricing? Renewal Rates?

It's a recurring deal, so same when renewal

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

@hxservers said:
    Our NEW Budget VPS options are live! Currently available in New York:

https://support.hxservers.com/store/budget-new-york-vps-hosting

Did the price increase from $1.25 to $2 in one day for the 1GB plan? 🤔

• @sh97 said:

@hxservers said:
    Our NEW Budget VPS options are live! Currently available in New York:

https://support.hxservers.com/store/budget-new-york-vps-hosting

Did the price increase from $1.25 to $2 in one day for the 1GB plan? 🤔

Please bring it back. I'm intending to purchase it.

• They seemed to have increased the prices of their services across the board, not just the 1GB plan.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt as they are a new service trying to find their footing. But its hard to justify just how erratic they have been with their pricing, messaging, and communication at times.

Other than that the service and support has been pretty good from what I've read and heard, just hope that they can iron out their pricing and communication.

• yes, friend ordered, price was updated in cart within a minute :D

but everything is good so far. promoted this hosting in a telegram group, many ordered.

• @anomnom said:
    They seemed to have increased the prices of their services across the board, not just the 1GB plan.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt as they are a new service trying to find their footing. But its hard to justify just how erratic they have been with their pricing, messaging, and communication at times.

Other than that the service and support has been pretty good from what I've read and heard, just hope that they can iron out their pricing and communication.

Thank you for your feedback, you're correct. We are still trying to find our footing in ways of plan prices. We released our Budget series and within a few hours of publishing the product pages, we realized our pricing was incorrect. We've updated the pricing for our budget series plans, and our regular premium plans prices went up following the conclusion of the SPOOKY promotion. We intend to bring more amazing promo codes shortly.

• hxservershxservers Member
    edited October 2023

New Location Announcement: Dallas, Texas!
    *Coming soon (1-3 days)

Thanked by 2tsoft emg88
  • xaosxaos Member
    edited October 2023

ok delete it for now

edited October 2023

@xaos said:

Redacted per customer request.

Thanked by 1lumos
  • "The promotion code entered has expired"

• @hxservers said:

@xaos said:

@hxservers said:
    *Coming soon (1-3 days)

Can you explain why I was just charged 10$ without my consent?

2.5$ was my order
    5$ I did credit top up

And last night 10$ by ghost

https://imgur.com/a/w39GT3g

Hello,
    Please see our ticket responses. We're not sure why you're posting this on LET. You selected Add Funds to your account for $10 which generated an invoice. You did not pay this invoice from the looks of it, however, automatic payments is enabled on your account and this was then paid during our next billing cron cycle using your payment on file.

ok delete it for now as it might be missunderstanding

• @zhfreal said:
    "The promotion code entered has expired"

Hello! SPOOKY promo code has come to an end after 400+ orders placed and has expired

• @hxservers said:
    *Coming soon (1-3 days)

Great idea. I was planning to buy more, will wait for texas.

• I am not surprised they blew through 400 orders. That was an amazing deal for the price.

• @anomnom said:
    They seemed to have increased the prices of their services across the board, not just the 1GB plan.

A lot going on for them. Startups are not easy and those that went through them know for sure. Stay positive, they will find their footing.

• @hxservers said:
    Hello! SPOOKY promo code has come to an end after 400+ orders placed and has expired

Congrats! Shame for me though 😓, I was just about to get the 8GB deal which seemed great. I spent the whole of yesterday running ping tests to see how your LA servers compares to AWS servers in the region for ping (pretty close, but AWS was slightly ahead).

But now I see pricing has increased from $15/month to $24/month and coupon has expired.

Wish you the best of luck.

• upload speed is now "1gbps", is it intended?

• I bought the $1.5LA,up and down ,up and down,every day

• @alianse said:
    I bought the $1.5LA,up and down ,up and down,every day

Please open a ticket with us so we may investigate this issue. This is not normal.

• just missed out on the spooky code, seems like a killer deal. can't wait for the next one

• I missed it.i want 4c8g.

• We are unlucky with this hosting. Negative review.

First they randomly cancelled orders, even for working servers, already installed, for "capacity issues".

Now, they limited my servers for "potential mining". lol, I do scraping :D

Well, I used nearly every hoster in this section and never had any issues.
    Even recommended this one on other resources... Not good hoster.

edited October 2023

@tsoft said:
    We are unlucky with this hosting. Negative review.

First they randomly cancelled orders, even for working servers, already installed, for "capacity issues".

Now, they limited my servers for "potential mining". lol, I do scraping :D

Well, I used nearly every hoster in this section and never had any issues.
    Even recommended this one on other resources... Not good hoster.

Hello,
    We're sorry to see you go, however to clear things up (since you've posted this for the public to see):

You ordered 10+ VPS to scrap the internet. Ok, no problem. However, all your VPS had 100% disk activity, 24/7. When we sent you a notification that we've throttled your VPS disk activity (IOPS), you opened a dispute with PayPal. Per our terms of service, VPS usages cannot be 100% 24/7, this includes CPU, disk, and Bandwidth. The only resource type allowed to be 100% 24/7 is memory. Your disk usage effected other customers on the same host node.
    Thank you.

Thanked by 1emg88
  • tsofttsoft Barred
    edited October 2023

I ordered 10+ servers, can I use host server a bit?

I do not use it 100%, I added swap, if this is an issue, ok, can remove.

Of course, if you refuse to refund and then terminated my account.

Once again, I used nearly all hosters on this forum. Run the same software with swap, never heard any complaints.

• @tsoft said:
    I ordered 10+ servers, can I use host server a bit?

I do not use it 100%, I added swap, if this is an issue, ok, can remove.

Of course, if you refuse to refund and then terminated my account.

Once again, I used nearly all hosters on this forum. Run the same software, never heard any complaints.

Of course you may use your VPS' you've ordered. The system is designed for that! However, using 700,000 IOPS in total constantly, is against our Terms of Service as that high amount of disk activity causes other customers VPS to become slow. We offered you an opportunity to adjust what your VPS was doing but then you opened a PayPal dispute against us, instead of working with us. We're happy to accommodate all our customers, but when a PayPal dispute is opened, it's really problematic for us, PayPal, and our reputation. Per our Terms of Service (which you did agree to...) opening any form of PayPal dispute will result in us "firing" you as a customer. We're actually really nice people and had you not opened a PayPal dispute, we're sure we could've worked something out with you. Sorry to see you go though! Best of luck to you.
    Thank you

• @hxservers said:
    Of course you may use your VPS' you've ordered. The system is designed for that!

I asked to unblock my servers. You refused. I asked then refund, as I have ordered just 2 days ago. I was not satisfied with these limitations (who will be satisfied? :D ) and can ask for cancellation and refund.

However, using 700,000 IOPS in total constantly

You mean I used that much on all servers?

• tsofttsoft Barred
    edited October 2023

So you mean my account used 700,000 IOPS in total?
    around 40k for server.

And you blocked all servers in account.

So if I created 20 accounts, then you would be happy? :D

also, the numbers you provided are very high for me, I do not think I use that much, maybe at rare peaks. Is it any issues again in your system?

I opened stats from another servers, with the same specs and swap.

From what I see, I use on same software

Read IOPS (r/s): 4267.32
    Write IOPS (w/s): 956.39

server 1

server 2

r/s = 4430.05
    w/s = 986.24
    Total IOPS = r/s + w/s = 4430.05 + 986.24 = 5416.29 IOPS

• @tsoft said:

@hxservers said:
    Of course you may use your VPS' you've ordered. The system is designed for that!

I asked to unblock my servers. You refused. I asked then refund, as I have ordered just 2 days ago. I was not satisfied with these limitations (who will be satisfied? :D ) and can ask for cancellation and refund.

However, using 700,000 IOPS in total constantly

You mean I used that much on all servers?

Your servers were not blocked, they were throttled. They remained online and functioning up until your PayPal dispute. There are no issues in our system at the moment, and we tracked the usage on your VPS for several hours before contacting you. Your account was terminated due to PayPal dispute, per our Terms of Service. Your refund request was denied, due to your VPS not qualifying for a refund, per our Terms of Service. This was all explained to you in your tickets with us, and via our PayPal dispute.

Showing graphs of your other servers at other providers is entirely irrelevant to your case with us, we have the graphs of all 12 of your VPS and the values are much much higher than that of what you posted. This will be our last response to you on a public LET discussion, any further communications can happen via email ([email protected]) or via PM on LET if you wish. We do not prefer communicating with you about account level issues on a public forum in a public setting, these matters should remain private to protect you, and us.
    Thank you

• @hxservers said:
    Showing graphs of your other servers at other providers is entirely irrelevant to your case with us, we have the graphs of all 12 of your VPS and the values are much much higher than that of what you posted.

Then there is an issue with your graphs or stats.

I do not use that much. It is just chrome browser or webkit engine, or firefox sometimes, it writes cookies or content to drive, but not at that insane rate.

Your hosting is not production ready, you randomly cancel orders, kill servers without reason. at the beginning were down. I even said here ok, that happens with new companies.

So you cannot claim yourself as production-ready company. A lot of issues.

• Again, I run the same on other providers like qeru, speedy, vmhaus, just everything - no issues. Digital ocean, google cloud. Hetzner cloud under insane load (here I run really heavy software). No issues. No single complaint.

You had lots of issues in your system and you complained.

So maybe there is a bug in your system or something like that. Because you have issues from the start.

This discussion has been closed.