Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS SSD 77% OFF ★ Under 1$/m ★ No commitment ★ APAC, EU & NAM hosting ★ OVHcloud - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS SSD 77% OFF ★ Under 1$/m ★ No commitment ★ APAC, EU & NAM hosting ★ OVHcloud

Comments

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@Gravely said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    Holy tits, $1 deal again!?

"Good evening sir, unfortunately you do not qualify for this deal as you have supported our business and put food on our tables for over 5 years, this deal is only for new fresh meat customers only, Thanks OVH"

Hello Gravely, we have more deals available to all here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/asia-pacific-hosting-deals/

@PineappleM said:
    @OVH_APAC surprisingly no mention of the server deals you have on both your main and US websites?

https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/lp/asia-pacific-hosting-deals/
    https://us.ovhcloud.com/deals/

Though I'm still waiting until black friday for a good eco server deal, but certainly you ought to be promoting these as the prices are decent.

thank you @PineappleM , we just posted here regarding our recent Asia-pacific offers:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188935/ovhcloud-up-to-50-off-on-asia-pacific-dedicated-servers-recurring-offers-limited-time-only/p1?new=1

• @OVH_APAC @OVH_Matt @OVH_UK

how long does it take for your system to process paypal payment from your 7 year old customer ?

@atul said:
    @OVH_APAC @OVH_Matt @OVH_UK

how long does it take for your system to process paypal payment from your 7 year old customer ?

Hello @atul , Please this offer is valid for new customer only, your order may have gone through a manual check (= additional processing time). Feel free to send your order ID in PM. thanks

@atul said:
    @OVH_APAC @OVH_Matt @OVH_UK

Hello @atul, sorry for the delayed answer. it should be almost instant but if you have change your payment method it could trigger a manual check. All good now?

• Can you guys please check this, it's been two days since I placed my order and it still hasn't gone through.

Track order no. 16085778

@Koyang said:
    Can you guys please check this, it's been two days since I placed my order and it still hasn't gone through.

Track order no. 16085778

Hello @Koyang , Your order is cancelled, please make sure to enter all your account details truthfully and re-order.

• I placed an order on October 12th, and still haven't received anything yet.
    can you please check my order no. 16203590

• XorXor Member

@OVH_APAC how long does it typically take for OVH to respond to tickets. I have a billing issue which nobody has responded to for just over a week.

• SreeSree Member
    edited October 2023

@OVH_APAC can you please check the following order: - 16231694.
    OVH failed to communicate about my order Status. I only received the initial order confirmation email after payment, and now the order shows as cancelled. Also the order page doesn't mention about the refund process. Should I order again?

• @OVH_APAC
    How long this offer will be last?

• @dodheimsgard said:
    @OVH_APAC
    How long this offer will be last?

Offer extended and will end on October 31st

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • @OVH_APAC, please check my order16240660

• @Xor said:
    @OVH_APAC how long does it typically take for OVH to respond to tickets. I have a billing issue which nobody has responded to for just over a week.

199days + fees

• XorXor Member

@mmo25821 said:

@Xor said:

199days + fees

:D In the end it took around two weeks. They did apologise for it taking so long and were also able to resolve my query though.

@Xor said:

Hi @Xor , drop us on PM your ticket number and we will do our best to assist you.

@Zeuskaal said:
    I placed an order on October 12th, and still haven't received anything yet.
    can you please check my order no. 16203590

Hi @Zeuskaal , has your order been resolved? otherwise, could you assist to create and share the ticket number with us via PM?

@Sree said:
    @OVH_APAC can you please check the following order: - 16231694.
    OVH failed to communicate about my order Status. I only received the initial order confirmation email after payment, and now the order shows as cancelled. Also the order page doesn't mention about the refund process. Should I order again?

Hi @Sree, if your order was cancelled, most likely your information was not accepted by our verification system. Regarding refunds, the pre-authorization charge will expire within 14 days for credit cards and within 29 days for PayPal from the date the order was placed. However, you may attempt to re-order, be sure to fill your information accurately. If you still have trouble, do open a ticket and share with us via PM.

@tenpera said:
    @OVH_APAC, please check my order16240660

Hi @tenpera , could you assist to create a ticket and share the ticket number with us via PM? Thank you!

Thanked by 2Xor Sree
  • XorXor Member

@OVH_APAC said:

@Xor said:

Hi @Xor , drop us on PM your ticket number and we will do our best to assist you.

Thanks @OVH_APAC but my query has now been resolved.

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC
  • @tsoft said:

@lainn said:
    I don't know what to do with a 100Mbps bandwidth

I know, but I am old customer :D

woof

• Will you have any events on Black Friday?

• It's been delivered, having trouble to 'su'.

• solved.

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC

@861xyz said:
    Will you have any events on Black Friday?

Be sure to follow our social channels ;)

@OVH_APAC said:
    VPS offer perks:

• VPS "Starter" at 77% OFF for the first 12 months: $0.97/m for 12 months (then $4.20/month) (no commitment is required)
    • Europe, North America (Canada), Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia) hosting locations
    • Offer ends November 14th (1PM GMT)
    • Valid for new customers only
    • Limit of 10 per new customers

Key VPS Features:

• Full root access

• KVM virtualisation
    • One-click RAM or storage upgrade
    • DDoS protection included
    • 99.9% SLA
    • Multiple hosting regions in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia)

VPS Starter specifications

• 1 vCore

• 2GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD SATA
    • Unmetered Traffic @ 100Mbps*

*For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore, we offer outbound data: 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
      Inbound data is unmetered.

How to buy? Please choose according to your location

• Asia / India (billing in US$): Order Now

• UK (billing in £): Order Now
    • Europe (Billing in Euros): Order Now
    • Rest of the world (except USA) Billing in US$:Order Now

For USA resident, this particular offer is not available. To be directed to your local website please visit: https://www.ovhcloud.com

Hello LET community, this offer has been extended until November 14th (-:

Thanked by 2bench n1ghtm4r3x
  • what a weak server, old hardware, not even worth a dollar to me, canceled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Region: Asia  https://bench.monster v1.7.3 2023-10-27 
     Usage : curl -sL bench.monster | bash -s -- -Asia
     OS           : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (64 Bit)
     Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 6.1.0-12-cloud-amd64
     CPU Model    : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX)
     CPU Cores    : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz x86_64 16384 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
     Load Average : 0.07, 0.02, 0.00
     Total Space  : 20G (1.1G ~6% used)
     Total RAM    : 1935 MB (220 MB + 367 MB Buff in use)
     Total SWAP   : 0 MB (0 MB in use)
     IPv4/IPv6    : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
     Uptime       : 0 days 3:17
     Location     : Singapore, Singapore (Central Singapore)
     ASN & ISP    : AS16276, OVH SAS / OVH Singapore PTE. LTD

## Geekbench v5 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 578  (GOOD)
       Multi Core : 607

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
        bzip2     :  84.6 MB/s
       sha256     : 143 MB/s
       md5sum     : 385 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 1442.7 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 4300.8 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 840 MB/s
       2nd run    : 858 MB/s
       3rd run    : 847 MB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 848.3 MB/s

## Asia Speedtest.net

Location                         Upload           Download         Ping   
     Nearby                           96.96 Mbit/s     97.29 Mbit/s     43.903 ms
     India, New Delhi (Weebo)         68.18 Mbit/s     88.66 Mbit/s     78.529 ms
     India, Mumbai (Tatasky)          88.16 Mbit/s     93.83 Mbit/s     55.311 ms
     Sri Lanka, Colombo (Telecom PLC) 90.76 Mbit/s     95.61 Mbit/s     33.932 ms
     Bangladesh, Dhaka (Skytel)       2.70 Mbit/s      77.61 Mbit/s     49.486 ms
     Myanmar, Yangon (5BB Broadband)  93.16 Mbit/s     95.78 Mbit/s     44.022 ms
     Laos, Vientaine (Mangkone)       89.75 Mbit/s     94.24 Mbit/s     33.010 ms
     Thailand, Bangkok (CAT Telecom)  97.58 Mbit/s     96.62 Mbit/s     26.973 ms
     Cambodia, Phnom Penh (Today)     97.18 Mbit/s     95.95 Mbit/s    ping error!
     Vietnam, Hanoi (MOBIFONE)        92.41 Mbit/s     83.78 Mbit/s     46.247 ms
     Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (Extreme) 98.59 Mbit/s     97.63 Mbit/s      7.344 ms
     Singapore (StarHub)              98.57 Mbit/s     97.45 Mbit/s      1.922 ms
     Indonesia, Jakarta (My Republic) 99.03 Mbit/s     97.22 Mbit/s     13.126 ms
     Philippines, Manila (PLDT)       77.77 Mbit/s     93.58 Mbit/s     30.962 ms
     Hong Kong (HGC Global)           89.04 Mbit/s     96.00 Mbit/s     34.762 ms
     Taiwan, Taipei (TAIFO)           81.35 Mbit/s     91.20 Mbit/s     47.715 ms
     Japan, Tsukuba (SoftEther)       69.51 Mbit/s     90.67 Mbit/s     72.140 ms

Finished in : 12 min 44 sec
     Timestamp   : 2023-10-31 15:07:58 GMT
     Saved in    : /root/speedtest.log

Share results:
     - https://www.speedtest.net/result/15447888257.png
     - https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21897216
     - https://clbin.com/9Ve40

• @OVH_APAC are there plans for expanded VPS options with Epyc in Vint Hill USA? the 4x4 and 16x16 options are too vast a difference in price there must be an option for 8x8 at the very least? even for $25/30 that would help

Hello @stryker09 , as far as we know there isn't any plan but we will feedback this to the team. Thanks for your interest!

• Will there be a black friday discount on LE VPS?

@ascicode said:
    Will there be a black friday discount on LE VPS?

Hello @ascicode , suggest you follow us on social media to be alerted once we start the black friday sales (-:
    Regarding this 1$ offer, it will end on the 14th November and will not be back for black friday.

@OVH_APAC said:

@OVH_APAC said:
    VPS offer perks:

• VPS "Starter" at 77% OFF for the first 12 months: $0.97/m for 12 months (then $4.20/month) (no commitment is required)
    • Europe, North America (Canada), Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia) hosting locations
    • Offer ends November 14th (1PM GMT)
    • Valid for new customers only
    • Limit of 10 per new customers

Key VPS Features:

• Full root access

• KVM virtualisation
    • One-click RAM or storage upgrade
    • DDoS protection included
    • 99.9% SLA
    • Multiple hosting regions in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia)

VPS Starter specifications

• 1 vCore

• 2GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD SATA
    • Unmetered Traffic @ 100Mbps*

*For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore, we offer outbound data: 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
      Inbound data is unmetered.

How to buy? Please choose according to your location

• Asia / India (billing in US$): Order Now

• UK (billing in £): Order Now
    • Europe (Billing in Euros): Order Now
    • Rest of the world (except USA) Billing in US$:Order Now

For USA resident, this particular offer is not available. To be directed to your local website please visit: https://www.ovhcloud.com

Hello LET community, this offer has been extended until November 14th (-:

Just a reminder this offer expires tomorrow 14 November 2023 at 1pm GMT.

• Bought two..both pending additional processing time...