Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS SSD 77% OFF ★ Under 1$/m ★ No commitment ★ APAC, EU & NAM hosting ★ OVHcloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS SSD 77% OFF ★ Under 1$/m ★ No commitment ★ APAC, EU & NAM hosting ★ OVHcloud

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2023 in Offers

VPS offer perks:

• VPS "Starter" at 77% OFF for the first 12 months: $0.97/m for 12 months (then $4.20/month) (no commitment is required)
  • Europe, North America (Canada), Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia) hosting locations
  • Offer ends October 19th (12PM GMT)
  • Valid for new customers only
  • Limit of 10 per new customers

Key VPS Features:

• Full root access
  • KVM virtualisation
  • One-click RAM or storage upgrade
  • DDoS protection included
  • 99.9% SLA
  • Multiple hosting regions in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (Singapore & Australia)

VPS Starter specifications

• 1 vCore
  • 2GB RAM
  • 20GB SSD SATA
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 100Mbps*

*For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore, we offer outbound data: 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
Inbound data is unmetered.

How to buy? Please choose according to your location

For USA resident, this particular offer is not available. To be directed to your local website please visit: https://www.ovhcloud.com

Comments

• @OVH_APAC said: Valid for new customers only

sad

• @OVH_APAC said: Valid for new customers only

Yeah look, this type of "deal" never goes down well here....

Thanked by 1axman
  • mrclownmrclown Member
    edited September 2023

@Zyra said:

@OVH_APAC said: Valid for new customers only

sad

Indeed. @OVH_APAC makes sure existing customers don't buy more since their business is so good. Let's move on, they did the great job to save our wallets.

Thanked by 1vaviloff
  • @OVH_APAC said: For USA resident, this particular offer is not available. To be directed to your local website please visit: https://www.ovhcloud.com

:'(

• Not valid for old customers and dogs.

Thanked by 3Gravely jkl9 BetaRacks
  • I think the last time was probably until May. I used this VPS in Singapore for a while. I have been using it without any complaints.

• @cgs3238 said:
    Not valid for old customers and dogs.

Yes, because old customers are dogs.

• I am a Chinese MJJ, I have lots of chicken except this one.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • I don't know what to do with a 100Mbps bandwidth

• @lainn said:
    I don't know what to do with a 100Mbps bandwidth

I know, but I am old customer :D

• Why not lower the price for the starter forever. Im sure, no one buys this without discounts.

• Need to look for companies who cherish current customers!

Not sure why but ovh always cancel my order when I made an order but I do not see any reasons given...tried 2-3 times this year..no luck..

Till now unable to buy a server..

I thought netcup is more difficult than ovh but I was wrong! At least netcup tell you what info is lacking and you just provide it!

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@hapkido said:
    Need to look for companies who cherish current customers!

Not sure why but ovh always cancel my order when I made an order but I do not see any reasons given...tried 2-3 times this year..no luck..

I thought netcup is more difficult than ovh but I was wrong! At least netcup tell you what info is lacking and you just provide it!

Hello @hapkido , feel free to send us in PM a ticket or order number and will try to give more details.

Thanked by 2hapkido DuangStar
  • @OVH_APAC said:

@hapkido said:
    Need to look for companies who cherish current customers!

Hello @hapkido , feel free to send us in PM a ticket or order number and will try to give more details.

Sent, thanks!

• Hello, I made two orders today and were unsuccessful, prompting that the order was canceled.
    Here is the order number: 16067835
    Thank you.

@DuangStar said:

Hello, I made two orders today and were unsuccessful, prompting that the order was canceled.
    Here is the order number: 16067835
    Thank you.

Hello @DuangStar , I'm checking internally but please be informed it is important to register with truthful information as I know it will trigger our anti-fraud system.

• Grabbed one in SG, run a ping.pe, notice the IP is unavailable to all China nodes? Possible blocked IP by China?

• Hello, I made two orders today and were unsuccessful, prompting that the order was canceled.
    Here is the order number: 16070295
    Thank you.

@danime6 said:
    Hello, I made two orders today and were unsuccessful, prompting that the order was canceled.
    Here is the order number: 16070295
    Thank you.

Hello @danime6 , this order is pending manual verification, you will probably received soon a message from our account validation team to confirm your identity/residency.

• Hello OVH_APAC, why my no. order 16062174 from September 20, 2023 until now the status is still canceled? When will the VPS be ready?

• @faizfaiz said:
    Hello OVH_APAC, why my no. order 16062174 from September 20, 2023 until now the status is still canceled? When will the VPS be ready?

What do you not understand? Canceled won't be activated

"it is important to register with truthful information as I know it will trigger our anti-fraud system."

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC
  • Good job. I still wish you could offer more discounts on dedicated servers (Asia Pacific).

• edited September 2023

Holy tits, $1 deal again!?

Ya may be a victim of click bait

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:
    Holy tits, $1 deal again!?

"Good evening sir, unfortunately you do not qualify for this deal as you have supported our business and put food on our tables for over 5 years, this deal is only for new fresh meat customers only, Thanks OVH"

• This offer is actually better and cheaper than Ionos (which offers 2€+VAT during 6 months, after that 4€+VAT) - at 0,85€+VAT for a full year it gives some good time to do whatever is wanted.

I actually bought two of these as a new customer. The 12 month window will be good. The price after 12 months... eh. But still cheaper than Ionos and having the servers in France actually benefits me from where I live, so I signed up.

To each their own, I guess!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@alfatarsos said:
    This offer is actually better and cheaper than Ionos (which offers 2€+VAT during 6 months, after that 4€+VAT) - at 0,85€+VAT for a full year it gives some good time to do whatever is wanted.

No, the Locations are different.
    Also IONOS is recurring, for evaaaaaa.

• Locations are obviously different but as I said, for me it makes no big difference - Madrid and Gravelines are and always will be better than Frankfurt for me, ping-wise.

Ionos is not recurring at 2 Euros+VAT per month (https://www.ionos.es/servidores/vps), neither is OVH, but OVH is cheaper (0,85€+VAT) and the deal is longer (6 vs 12).

Those are facts. Obviously not everyone can be their new customer, but I had no issues with this arrangement.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@alfatarsos said:
    Locations are obviously different but as I said, for me it makes no big difference - Madrid and Gravelines are and always will be better than Frankfurt for me, ping-wise.

Ionos is not recurring at 2 Euros+VAT per month (https://www.ionos.es/servidores/vps), neither is OVH, but OVH is cheaper (0,85€+VAT) and the deal is longer (6 vs 12).

IONOS is recurring, otherwise I would have terminated it already.

• @OVH_APAC surprisingly no mention of the server deals you have on both your main and US websites?

https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/lp/asia-pacific-hosting-deals/
    https://us.ovhcloud.com/deals/

Though I'm still waiting until black friday for a good eco server deal, but certainly you ought to be promoting these as the prices are decent.

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC

@moeam said:
    Good job. I still wish you could offer more discounts on dedicated servers (Asia Pacific).

Hello @moeam , we will do a separate post for this offer but in the mean time, check our APAC baremetal server deals here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/asia-pacific-hosting-deals/