Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered

Comments

• sent you a DM

• Please upgrade order #1536367197 with 8TB HDD (=$15=32GB extra RAM)

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@bh4tech said:
    Please upgrade order #1536367197 with 8TB HDD (=$15=32GB extra RAM)

Your order has been upgraded! Thanks

• Order Number: 1433543193

Upgrade with RAM pls B)

@StarTakko said:
    Order Number: 1433543193

Upgrade with RAM pls B)

Your order has been upgraded. Thank you for your business! :)

Thanked by 1StarTakko
  • Couldn't resist it so I've ordered another. :D

Please upgrade RAM for order 1027.

• Can i make use of the iGPU from the 5700G incombination with ParSec so i can use it for cloudgaming ?

@ThracianDog said:
    Couldn't resist it so I've ordered another. :D

Please upgrade RAM for order 1027.

Your order has been upgraded. Thanks!

Thanked by 1ThracianDog

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Can i make use of the iGPU from the 5700G incombination with ParSec so i can use it for cloudgaming ?

Yes, you should be able to do this no problem.

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    Can i make use of the iGPU from the 5700G incombination with ParSec so i can use it for cloudgaming ?

I'm using the iGPU and it's fantastic!

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited October 2023

Nice !!! Gonna buy one. Can i also have the 8TB HDD as upgrade instead of the ram ?

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Nice !!! Gonna buy one. Can i also have the 8TB HDD as upgrade instead of the ram ?

We can do a 8TB upgrade. Please open a support ticket after placing your order.

• @ThracianDog said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Is it enabled by default or did you go into the BIOS?

@lsun38atft8hq said:

@ThracianDog said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

We can enable it during setup, just open a support ticket.

You can also use IPMI to check:

Press "Del" to load the BIOS on startup.
    then Select "Exit/Advanced Mode,"
    then "Advanced Mode."
    Go to the "Advanced" tab.
    Scroll to "System Agent Configuration" and then press "Enter."
    Select "Initiate Graphics Adapter" and then press "+" or "-" to change the value.

• ThracianDogThracianDog Member
    edited October 2023

@lsun38atft8hq said:

It was on by default for me. I did ask them to upgrade to the latest beta bios so I can use passthrough on Proxmox.

Edit: I would suggest adding the request when you place your order so everything's done for you by their awesome support at time of delivery.

edited October 2023

@ThracianDog said:

@lsun38atft8hq said:

It was on by default for me. I did ask them to upgrade to the latest beta bios so I can use passthrough on Proxmox.

Edit: I would suggest adding the request when you place your order so everything's done for you by their awesome support at time of delivery.

Thanks! Yes, we can also make sure the BIOS for the ASRock Rack motherboard is the latest firmware at time of delivery.

• vbavba Member

Please add +32GB for Order Number: 5570414650

thank you for your service @fiberstate

@vba said:
    Please add +32GB for Order Number: 5570414650

thank you for your service @fiberstate

Your order has been upgraded. Thank you!

• @fiberstate said:

@lsun38atft8hq said:

@ThracianDog said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

We can enable it during setup, just open a support ticket.

You can also use IPMI to check:

Press "Del" to load the BIOS on startup.
    then Select "Exit/Advanced Mode,"
    then "Advanced Mode."
    Go to the "Advanced" tab.
    Scroll to "System Agent Configuration" and then press "Enter."
    Select "Initiate Graphics Adapter" and then press "+" or "-" to change the value.

Thanks for the instructions! However, there's no Advanced Mode that I can see from the standard BIOS screen.

I'll open a ticket to have the bios updated and ensure the iGPU is enabled.

• ThracianDogThracianDog Member
    edited October 2023

@lsun38atft8hq said:

I'll open a ticket to have the bios updated and ensure the iGPU is enabled.

Good idea. Off the top of my head,

CPU Config -> Advanced

• AMD PBS
      • Primary Video Adapter: PCI Express
  • what are the current upgrade options? looking aggressively at these deals

edited October 2023

@sycot said:
    what are the current upgrade options? looking aggressively at these deals

You can chose a free RAM (96G) or NVMe (2 x 1TB or 2TB) upgrade on our Ryzen 7 servers here:

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/ryzen-7

Dual Xeon E5 V4 servers have a free secondary SSD upgrade. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 2TB SSD as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 2TB drive.

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/intel-xeon-dual-e5-2680-v4

Ryzen 9 7900 free secondary NVMe or free upgrade to 10G port. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 4TB NVMe as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 4TB NVMe drive

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/amd-ryzen-9

Ryzen 9 7950X free secondary NVMe or free upgrade to 10G port. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 4TB NVMe as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 4TB NVMe drive.

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/amd-ryzen-9-7950x-16-cores32-threads

Simply place your order, then reply to this thread with "FiberState please upgrade my order (order number) and your choice of a free upgrade".

Thanked by 2xentie sycot
  • do you also offer private network? planning to create a cluster of 3 servers

• @fiberstate said:

@sycot said:

You can chose a free RAM (96G) or NVMe (2 x 1TB or 2TB) upgrade on our Ryzen 7 servers here:

Dual Xeon E5 V4 servers have a free secondary SSD upgrade. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 2TB SSD as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 2TB drive.

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/intel-xeon-dual-e5-2680-v4

Ryzen 9 7900 free secondary NVMe or free upgrade to 10G port. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 4TB NVMe as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 4TB NVMe drive

Ryzen 9 7950X free secondary NVMe or free upgrade to 10G port. We'll match a free secondary drive to whatever the first drive selected is. I.E. if you select a 4TB NVMe as the primary drive, we'll throw in a free secondary 4TB NVMe drive.

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/amd-ryzen-9-7950x-16-cores32-threads

Simply place your order, then reply to this thread with "FiberState please upgrade my order (order number) and your choice of a free upgrade".

I saw some 8TB HDD upgrades recently, any more availability for those on the Ryzen 7 servers? thank you for your response

@sycot said:

@fiberstate said:

@sycot said:

I saw some 8TB HDD upgrades recently, any more availability for those on the Ryzen 7 servers? thank you for your response

We can arrange for a 8TB upgrade. Please place your order and follow the LET promo rules. Thanks!

Thanked by 1sycot

@xentie said:
    do you also offer private network? planning to create a cluster of 3 servers

Yes, we can create a private network for any cluster of servers. No problem. Please open a support ticket after placing your order with this request and we'll get it setup.

Thanked by 1xentie
  • @fiberstate said:

@xentie said:

Yes, we can create a private network for any cluster of servers. No problem. Please open a support ticket after placing your order with this request and we'll get it setup.

Do you also have asia-optimized route?

edited October 2023

@xentie said:

@fiberstate said:

@xentie said:

Do you also have asia-optimized route?

We have the following carriers in our network, Level 3 / Lumen, GTT, Hurricane Electric and Cogent. Our typical latency to One Wiltshire LA (peering for Asia routes) is around 10ms via Level 3.

Thanked by 1xentie
  • xentiexentie Member
    edited October 2023

Please add secondary Drives for my orders 6763199792 and 6822499289 with invoice: 1070 and 1071, (three servers) Thanks!

• Order number: 5141802869

Please use 1x2TB nvme for setup.

Format: xfs