Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered

Comments

• Please add ram/harddisk
    Invoice #809

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@KelvinKwan said:
    Please add ram/harddisk
    Invoice #809

We've added a second 2TB NVMe to your order. Thanks!

• Please upgrade to single 2TB NVMe, invoice #820

• Any idea when the E3-1230V5 will be in stock?

@yuxb2000 said:
    Please upgrade to single 2TB NVMe, invoice #820

This has been added to your order. Thanks!

• Any idea when the E3-1230V5 will be in stock?

edited October 2023

@Proterozoic said:
    Any idea when the E3-1230V5 will be in stock?

We are expecting to have E3's back in stock in in a few weeks.

Ryzen 7 custom, Dual Xeon E5's and R9 7900's are in stock currently. We've also recently added a R9 7950X CPU option as well.

https://billing.fiberstate.com/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/amd-ryzen-9-7950x-16-cores32-threads

R7 = Free drive or ram promo
    E5 = Free drive upgrade promo
    R9 = Free drive upgrade promo

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • Your site seems down @fiberstate
    It's 503 for me

@Patriarch said:
    Your site seems down @fiberstate
    It's 503 for me

Just tested from multiple locations and seems to be ok.. Your request could be blocked by our firewall and load balancing setup. Please post a 503 request id if you have one and we'll check it out.

• It has been 48 hours since I placed the order and the configuration has not been completed.

• Order Number: 8859221727
    Please add 32G RAM, thanks <3

@yuxb2000 said:
    It has been 48 hours since I placed the order and the configuration has not been completed.

Order number please? Typical deployment time for non-instant servers is usually around 24 hours or less.

@aurilly said:
    Order Number: 8859221727
    Please add 32G RAM, thanks <3

This has been added to your order. Thank You! :)

Thanked by 1aurilly
  • @fiberstate said:

@yuxb2000 said:
    It has been 48 hours since I placed the order and the configuration has not been completed.

Order number please? Typical deployment time for non-instant servers is usually around 24 hours or less.

Order Number: 1559718740

invoice #820

So far, 56 hours have passed and the configuration has not been completed. It's not the 24 hours you mentioned, or even less.I think you should give me a reasonable solution

@yuxb2000 said:

@fiberstate said:

@yuxb2000 said:

invoice #820

So far, 56 hours have passed and the configuration has not been completed. It's not the 24 hours you mentioned, or even less.I think you should give me a reasonable solution

Hello,

We had replied to your ticket on this, we were awaiting additional 2TB SSDs that you had added, which arrived a little bit ago. Getting the drives added now and will have sent over shortly!

edited October 2023

@yuxb2000 said:

@fiberstate said:

@yuxb2000 said:

We show that your order has been deployed, thanks :)

• Order Number is: 5358069157
    plz add more 32gb ram

@kumarasell said:
    Order Number is: 5358069157
    plz add more 32gb ram

Your order has been upgraded. Thanks!

• @fiberstate said:

@kumarasell said:
    plz add more 32gb ram

Hi there, i haven't seen server activate yet,

• Hi, you should check your ticket system settings, as many emails I tried to send do not appear on the panel, extremely slow, something is blocking it.

edited October 2023

@KinderOvO said:
    Hi, you should check your ticket system settings, as many emails I tried to send do not appear on the panel, extremely slow, something is blocking it.

Emails into [email protected] do not automatically create a ticket. We treat them as normal emails and will respond directly. If you need to open a ticket, please log into the customer portal with your credentials and open a ticket on the site. If you have a ticket number you'd like us to check, please advise or feel free to call our support line +1 (800) 575-8921

• @fiberstate said:

@KinderOvO said:
    Hi, you should check your ticket system settings, as many emails I tried to send do not appear on the panel, extremely slow, something is blocking it.

Emails into [email protected] do not automatically create a ticket. We treat them as normal emails and will respond directly. If you need to open a ticket, please log into the customer portal with your credentials and open a ticket on the site. If you have a ticket number you'd like us to check, please advise or feel free to call our support line +1 (800) 575-8921

the problem is the sales e-mail.

@KinderOvO said:

@fiberstate said:

@KinderOvO said:

the problem is the sales e-mail.

[email protected] or the contact us page are handled the same way, we'll respond to any inquires direct during normal business hours. If you need immediate assistance, call or please create an account on the site and open a ticket. Our staff is quick to respond.

• Its over 24hour , my server not delivered

@kumarasell said:
    Its over 24hour , my server not delivered

We show this being processed for you now. Thanks!

• @fiberstate - Order 869; Please setup with 1x2TB disk. I've opened a ticket for some help on the Proxmox iGPU passthrough with the support team. :smile:

@kumarasell said:

@fiberstate said:

@kumarasell said:
    plz add more 32gb ram

Hi there, i haven't seen server activate yet,

We show this was activated and delivered with your free ram upgrade. Thank you!

edited October 2023

@ThracianDog said:
    @fiberstate - Order 869; Please setup with 1x2TB disk. I've opened a ticket for some help on the Proxmox iGPU passthrough with the support team. :smile:

Sounds good. We've updated your order for the free 2TB upgrade. Thanks!

• I see your Ryzen instant deploy are out of stock.
    Does the customize ones also the same? @fiberstate

@Patriarch said:
    I see your Ryzen instant deploy are out of stock.
    Does the customize ones also the same? @fiberstate

Custom deploy Ryzen's are in stock and available for ordering on our site with the LET promo (free ram or drive).

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/ryzen-7

Instant deploy Ryzen's will be back soon.