Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered

Comments

• @fiberstate said:

@rjbl said:
    Billing page is blocked but the main site is not blocked.
    Request ID: c9c4370005b4c0ff40f2e987a73c01e9

Made a few cache tweaks to the site. Let us know if you are still seeing any issues. Thanks!

Still 503
    Request ID: 2e16160df984d8a2281332a6ebb9aee3

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@Peeyotch said:
    Please add that tasty RAM!

Order #9749879383

Thanks. We're on it! :)

• Can you provide the IPv4 address of /29?

• If possible I could buy multiple dedicated servers

• Please add extra RAM to Order# 6580609902 please. Thank you.

@spoit_sun said:
    Can you provide the IPv4 address of /29?

Yes, we can provide a /29 no problem. IP pricing is on the site during the checkout process.

edited September 2023

@spoit_sun said:
    If possible I could buy multiple dedicated servers

Sure, we allow for multiple server orders. We also have a reseller discount coupon available when you have 5 or more active servers with us.

• @fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

Sure, we allow for multiple server orders. We also have a reseller discount coupon available when you have 5 or more active servers with us.

Can you tell me about additional discounts when ordering more than 5 devices?

• So far, all good news to report. I've contacted support a few times, such as regarding ISO upload functionality as well as to enable the iGPU (which required a BIOS upgrade). They've gotten back to me in the middle of the night, so I'm happy there. The value matches that of Hetzner and brings my main server back to the US and only a state away, which I'm happy to have the reduced latency.

I added the server into my K8 cluster and will start running some workloads which should give me a better indication of the service overall.

• edited September 2023

However, I will note that the 503s on the billing site have made it inconvenient, mainly since the noVNC console and other server manipulation commands are located there. At the time of this writing, I cannot do a hard reboot or noVNC to view issues related to my OS changes.

• @daxterfellowes said:
    However, I will note that the 503s on the billing site have made it inconvenient, mainly since the noVNC console and other server manipulation commands are located there. At the time of this writing, I cannot do a hard reboot or noVNC to view issues related to my OS changes.

I would echo this. The 503 seems to happen randomly and inconveniently during setup. I would hope this is temporary.

Thanked by 1daxterfellowes
  • @fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

This is a very long thread so I'm really sorry if this has been answered.

I wanted to grab one of the E3v5s but they have been oos for at least a week of checking, do they get a restock at all and I keep missing them? I appreciate your time and again I'm very sorry as I'm sure you've been asked multiple times about this already

@jackalblood said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

I wanted to grab one of the E3v5s but they have been oos for at least a week of checking, do they get a restock at all and I keep missing them? I appreciate your time and again I'm very sorry as I'm sure you've been asked multiple times about this already

Yes, we'll have these restocked soon. Sometime within the next week or two. We'll make an announcement when they've been opened for ordering again.

@daxterfellowes said:
    So far, all good news to report. I've contacted support a few times, such as regarding ISO upload functionality as well as to enable the iGPU (which required a BIOS upgrade). They've gotten back to me in the middle of the night, so I'm happy there. The value matches that of Hetzner and brings my main server back to the US and only a state away, which I'm happy to have the reduced latency.

I added the server into my K8 cluster and will start running some workloads which should give me a better indication of the service overall.

Great! Glad to see the positive feedback and happy to help :)

@spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

Please contact sales and we'll provide our reseller program information. [email protected]

• @fiberstate said:

@jackalblood said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

Yes, we'll have these restocked soon. Sometime within the next week or two. We'll make an announcement when they've been opened for ordering again.

Thanks so much for the information I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• @fiberstate Is there any out-of-band access that can be reached when the site is 503'ing? I need to perform a system reset of my machine, but I cannot since the site is 503'ing and not allowing me access to view my service (with relevant controls).

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

Please contact sales and we'll provide our reseller program information. [email protected]

DNS Error: DNS type 'mx' lookup of fibrestate.com responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: fibrestate.com Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain

• My email was not sent successfully

• @spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

DNS Error: DNS type 'mx' lookup of fibrestate.com responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: fibrestate.com Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain

You did what I kept doing; spelling fibre the right way. Change it to the American spelling

@daxterfellowes said:
    @fiberstate Is there any out-of-band access that can be reached when the site is 503'ing? I need to perform a system reset of my machine, but I cannot since the site is 503'ing and not allowing me access to view my service (with relevant controls).

From what we are seeing this occasional 503 should be mostly resolved. Let us know with a request id in a support ticket if you are having any troubles with the portal.

Thanked by 1caracal
    edited September 2023

@caracal said:

@spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

@fiberstate said:

@spoit_sun said:

You did what I kept doing; spelling fibre the right way. Change it to the American spelling

Yes.. fiber ;)

@ishrak said:
    Please add extra RAM to Order# 6580609902 please. Thank you.

Sure, we're working on it. Thanks!

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited September 2023

@fiberstate said:

@daxterfellowes said:
    @fiberstate Is there any out-of-band access that can be reached when the site is 503'ing? I need to perform a system reset of my machine, but I cannot since the site is 503'ing and not allowing me access to view my service (with relevant controls).

From what we are seeing this occasional 503 should be mostly resolved. Let us know with a request id in a support ticket if you are having any troubles with the portal.

503s just 3-4 hours ago. Won’t be able to post a ticket though if it’s giving that error.

Edit: Just PM'd you.

• @fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:

@fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:

@SirFoxy said:

@kotyer said:

@fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:
    Order Number: 7346873072
    ADD MY 1T NVMe

This has been completed as well. Thanks!

Hello, I can't find the additional 1T NVMe. Is there any configuration required?

Did you mount it?

Please tell me how to install

Please open a support ticket and we'll assist you.

Thank you. I have already contacted support. I have a question. I plan to deploy a server in the near future. Can I add additional hardware after deployment?

Thanks. Yes, you can upgrade any hardware whenever you'd like.

In order to qualify for the free promo upgrades which is either the secondary 1TB NVMe or a free 32G of memory, you'd need to follow the rules we've outlined here on LET to qualify.

I ordered a second server and requested additional memory.
    Order Number: 6423377003
    If this was an error, I sincerely apologize.

@kotyer said:

@fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:

@fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:

@SirFoxy said:

@kotyer said:

@fiberstate said:

@kotyer said:
    Order Number: 7346873072
    ADD MY 1T NVMe

This has been completed as well. Thanks!

Hello, I can't find the additional 1T NVMe. Is there any configuration required?

Did you mount it?

Please tell me how to install

Please open a support ticket and we'll assist you.

Thank you. I have already contacted support. I have a question. I plan to deploy a server in the near future. Can I add additional hardware after deployment?

Thanks. Yes, you can upgrade any hardware whenever you'd like.

In order to qualify for the free promo upgrades which is either the secondary 1TB NVMe or a free 32G of memory, you'd need to follow the rules we've outlined here on LET to qualify.

I ordered a second server and requested additional memory.
    Order Number: 6423377003
    If this was an error, I sincerely apologize.

No problem. We're on it! Thanks

@caracal said:

@fiberstate said:

@daxterfellowes said:

503s just 3-4 hours ago. Won’t be able to post a ticket though if it’s giving that error.

Thanks. Checking it out.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @fiberstate said:

@matheny said:
    Order #8477760544, I'll get the RAM!

Thanks. We’re on it!

Hi, I still haven't seen the RAM, what is the ETA for it? Btw really love the IPMI interface, pretty responsive and usable

@matheny said:

@fiberstate said:

@matheny said:
    Order #8477760544, I'll get the RAM!

Thanks. We’re on it!

Hi, I still haven't seen the RAM, what is the ETA for it? Btw really love the IPMI interface, pretty responsive and usable

Just updated your ticket regarding the free RAM upgrade. Thanks!

Thanked by 1matheny

@caracal said:

@fiberstate said:

@daxterfellowes said:

Should be fully resolved. Please let us know if you are seeing any issues.

Thanked by 1caracal