Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered

Comments

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@sycot said:
    of course you're right, I am a patient man and I will sit and wait patiently for my new toy o:)

It's being delivered this evening ;)

Thanked by 1sycot

@mmoris said:
    Do you accept crypto - Monero?
    Is the Instant Deploy e3 subject to the 32 RAM offer and the ipv6 /64?
    What types of disk arrays are available for this server?

Thanks!

We do not accept Monero, sorry. We will enable crypto payments soon, but for now its PayPal or Credit / Debit Card as the preferred payment method.

32G Free ram upgrade is on the Ryzen 7 special only. We've listed previous responses in this thread the other promo packages we are running. Our E5's get a free drive upgrade and the same on our R9 servers. Feel free to create an account on our site and open a support ticket if you need any help. Thanks!

• @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 8042572328

thank you

@vba said:
    @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 8042572328

thank you

Your order has been upgraded. Thank you!

• Please add 32GB RAM
    Order Number: 7665667787

@Shiluo said:
    Please add 32GB RAM
    Order Number: 7665667787

Your order has been upgraded. Thanks!

• @fiberstate said:

@mmoris said:

Thanks!

We do not accept Monero, sorry. We will enable crypto payments soon, but for now its PayPal or Credit / Debit Card as the preferred payment method.

32G Free ram upgrade is on the Ryzen 7 special only. We've listed previous responses in this thread the other promo packages we are running. Our E5's get a free drive upgrade and the same on our R9 servers. Feel free to create an account on our site and open a support ticket if you need any help. Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification, the lack of crypto payments is a bummer as I was really about to place an order and the other methods are not an option for me.

Anyway, I see that the E3 are out of stock, will they be restocked soon?

Really attractive prices in general, just sad I can't take part. :(

@mmoris said:

@fiberstate said:

@mmoris said:

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification, the lack of crypto payments is a bummer as I was really about to place an order and the other methods are not an option for me.

Anyway, I see that the E3 are out of stock, will they be restocked soon?

Really attractive prices in general, just sad I can't take part. :(

We'll enable crypto support soon and make an announcement once we roll it out.

Regarding the E3 servers we are expecting them to be available again for ordering in a few weeks. We're currently in the process of racking new servers and getting them available for instant deploy.

• @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 4998462016

@BlackZONE said:
    @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 4998462016

Your order has been upgraded. Thank you!

• please add 32GB ram for order:7090047816

• I want and need a dedicated server at this price $35 with good configurations to set up my hosting company here in Brazil

• @BareCloud said:
    I want and need a dedicated server at this price $35 with good configurations to set up my hosting company here in Brazil

Buying servers in Utah for Brazil?

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@BareCloud said:
    I want and need a dedicated server at this price $35 with good configurations to set up my hosting company here in Brazil

I want to resell servers and also get a server for my use and for the use of my hosting company here in Brazil

@xyzzz said:
    please add 32GB ram for order:7090047816

Your order has been upgrade. Thank you!

@BareCloud said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@BareCloud said:

I want to resell servers and also get a server for my use and for the use of my hosting company here in Brazil

Please create an account on our site and open a support ticket, we'll be able to assist with this request better via a ticket. Thanks

• Is there a discount on Black Friday?

• @youli said:
    Is there a discount on Black Friday?

IMO the price is already lower than the black friday deals around

Thanked by 1DanSummer

@comXyz said:

@youli said:

Totally agreed! These are already really good deals when you consider the overall cost of the new hardware being used.

Let us know if we can quote anything for you @youli, just create an account on our site and open a support ticket. We'll be happy to assist.

• @fiberstate said:

@comXyz said:

@youli said:

Totally agreed! These are already really good deals when you consider the overall cost of the new hardware being used.

Let us know if we can quote anything for you @youli, just create an account on our site and open a support ticket. We'll be happy to assist.

Do you offer 30 days trial? because I'm going to put my entire company on your servers and I need to know what the support and general performance will be like, to establish a long partnership of years, because I'm tired of paying for services and the service being bad and not getting a refund, so please , please give my company a 30 day trial, I really appreciate it.

• @BareCloud said: Do you offer 30 days trial?

You should buy local in Brazil and offer all your users 30 days free trial.
    You'll get millions of clients. :D

Thanked by 1ReActRailGun
    edited November 2023

@BareCloud said:

@fiberstate said:

@comXyz said:

@youli said:

Do you offer 30 days trial? because I'm going to put my entire company on your servers and I need to know what the support and general performance will be like, to establish a long partnership of years, because I'm tired of paying for services and the service being bad and not getting a refund, so please , please give my company a 30 day trial, I really appreciate it.

We do not offer any trial periods, Sorry. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Further details can be found in our Terms of Service. Please open a support ticket with our team and we'll be glad to assist with any questions you have. Thank You.

• @DanSummer said:

@BareCloud said: Do you offer 30 days trial?

no one called you out in the conversation, if it's not going to help, then it's better not to say anything, instead of laughing at people you don't even know, more politeness please.

• @BareCloud said:

@DanSummer said:

no one called you out in the conversation, if it's not going to help, then it's better not to say anything, instead of laughing at people you don't even know, more politeness please.

lmao

• @fiberstate 72 hours have passed, is the service activated today? order 4998462016

• @BareCloud said:

@DanSummer said:

Sorry, it was a business advice. What's wrong with that?

@BlackZONE said:
    @fiberstate 72 hours have passed, is the service activated today? order 4998462016

We show this is going out to you today. Thank You.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2023

@BareCloud said:

@DanSummer said:

Your entire company of 1 server...

Not laughing about it because everyones gotta start somewhere but chill out bud.

• @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 7847372261, thank you

@vba said:
    @fiberstate Please add +32GB for Order Number: 7847372261, thank you

Your order has been upgraded. Thanks!