Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch are doing it right! Performance & great prices galore! 100% in my books and my pocket!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch are doing it right! Performance & great prices galore! 100% in my books and my pocket!

hex0hhex0h Member
edited June 2023 in Reviews

I am very happy with my HostHatch experience; I mean where else can you find an AMD Cloud Server, 4 Core CPU, 16Gb RAM, 75Gb Storage, 5Tb Transfer with custom ISO installation support included for $15 without any additional contract term - unbeatable in my books!

The server infrastructure is reliable and fast. I connect from South Africa to HostHatch and to London for my server and there is no lag or connectivity issues at all. The remote desktop session is responsive and so is the VNC session using the built in, easy to access HostHatch control panel.

I loaded Windows 11 Pro to test as a custom ISO. It was straight forward and I just had to add the VirtIO drivers on the ISO and installed without a hitch. My next project is running Mac OSX on the KVM.

They also have the most amazing and responsive support. They are well versed and experts in their field.

Due to some personal circumstances leading to finacial pressure, I only had to explain once and ask, after which HostHatch offered me a 33% discount on the spot to assist. I am forever grateful.

Personal service with a smile :) as they call it where I come from.

It makes me so angry when people rate a service provider like this negatively. When it is clear that it is due to their own lack of knowledge or another reason beyond HostHatch's control and no failure of theirs nor not meeting the agreed SLA.

Their pricing, service and support is perfect for my pocket and is in the top of the currently available providers.

I have used cloud based services in the past 14 years and as far as pricing combined with performance goes HostHatch is honestly number one.

I will recommend them to anyone, do yourself a favour, try them!

Here is the current costing:

$4

NVMe 2 GB
1 AMD EPYC Milan core (fair share)
2 GB DDR4 RAM
10 GB NVMe Storage
1 TB bandwidth (500GB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$6

NVMe 4 GB
2 AMD EPYC Milan core (fair share)
4 GB DDR4 RAM
20 GB NVMe Storage
1 TB bandwidth

$9

NVMe 8 GB
2 AMD EPYC Milan core (fair share)
8 GB DDR4 RAM
35 GB NVMe Storage
3 TB bandwidth (1.5TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$12

NVMe 12 GB
4 AMD EPYC Milan core (1 dedicated, 3 fair-shared cores)
12 GB DDR4 RAM
50 GB NVMe Storage
5 TB bandwidth (2TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$15 Sweet-Spot (my personal server choice)

NVMe 16 GB
4 AMD EPYC Milan core (2 dedicated, 2 fair-shared cores)
16 GB DDR4 RAM
75 GB NVMe Storage
5 TB bandwidth (2.5TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$22

NVMe 24 GB
6 AMD EPYC Milan core (2 dedicated, 4 fair-shared cores)
24 GB DDR4 RAM
100 GB NVMe Storage
7 TB bandwidth (3.5TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$29

NVMe 32 GB
8 AMD EPYC Milan core (3 dedicated, 5 fair-shared cores)
32 GB DDR4 RAM
125 GB NVMe Storage
8 TB bandwidth (4TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$39

NVMe 48 GB
8 AMD EPYC Milan core (4 dedicated, 4 fair-shared cores)
48 GB DDR4 RAM
150 GB NVMe Storage
10 TB bandwidth (5TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$49

NVMe 64 GB
12 AMD EPYC Milan core (6 dedicated, 6 fair-shared cores)
64 GB DDR4 RAM
200 GB NVMe Storage
15 TB bandwidth (7.5TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

$69

NVMe 96 GB
16 AMD EPYC Milan core (8 dedicated, 8 fair-shared cores)
96 GB DDR4 RAM
250 GB NVMe Storage
20 TB bandwidth (10TB in HKG, TOK, SYD, SGP)

Thanks for reading and please feel free to use my link to get signed up today.
Martin

Date of experience: June 09, 2023

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2023

Great first spam post. Don't forget to include your HostHatch link!

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

OK...

@Mumbly said: Don't forget to include your HostHatch link!

I believe he already has 6 of it.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • LisoLiso Member

@hex0h said: They also have the most amazing and responsive support.

:|

• emghemgh Member

@Liso said:

I have a really hard time understanding their support.

Some people get replies in minutes. Others in months.

To be fair to them, I’m in the minutes category.

And I don’t believe it’s only about if you bought a deal or not.

• hex0hhex0h Member

Please accept my sincere apologies I didn't perceive the post as spam and took some time to structure it well. I might have gotten a bit carried away with my affiliate link but I was really not aware that it was seen as spamming and I meant well. I am new at this and imagine my shock to have received a warning on my first post. I am sorry for my mistake in this regard. It won't happen again. What are the guidelines on using affiliate links in posts? I would appreciate some guidance from the senior members or admin please. Thanks Martin.

• do you have 14 years cloud based experience or are you 14 yo?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@hex0h said:
    Please accept my sincere apologies I didn't perceive the post as spam and took some time to structure it well. I might have gotten a bit carried away with my affiliate link but I was really not aware that it was seen as spamming and I meant well. I am new at this and imagine my shock to have received a warning on my first post. I am sorry for my mistake in this regard. It won't happen again. What are the guidelines on using affiliate links in posts? I would appreciate some guidance from the senior members or admin please. Thanks Martin.

Just read the rules.

• emghemgh Member

It seems like you took your time with the post in all honesty.

But, it reads like an ad. Basically stating that they’re gods and best and everything else makes you angry.

I think you should have:
    1. Removed all of the selling language
    2. Think about the negative aspects before posting, balancing the review up, even if it’ll still be primarily positive
    3. Include one single affiliate link at the end, and a non-affiliate beside it

• hex0hhex0h Member
    edited June 2023

@cybertech said:
    do you have 14 years cloud based experience or are you 14 yo?

14 years old? Very adult yourself! You say while you hide behind your firewall...

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Take it easy guys.

Thanked by 2hex0h ariq01
  • hex0hhex0h Member

@DP said:
    Just read the rules.

Will do...

• hex0hhex0h Member

@emgh said:
    It seems like you took your time with the post in all honesty.

But, it reads like an ad. Basically stating that they’re gods and best and everything else makes you angry.

I think you should have:
    1. Removed all of the selling language
    2. Think about the negative aspects before posting, balancing the review up, even if it’ll still be primarily positive
    3. Include one single affiliate link at the end, and a non-affiliate beside it

Thank you for the great advice and I. look forward to trying again some time

• hex0hhex0h Member

@Arkas said:
    Take it easy guys.

Thanks - noted

• @hex0h said:

@cybertech said:

14 years old? Very adult yourself! You say while you hide behind your firewall...

and you are not?

anyway let's rephrase my question: do you have 14 years experience or do you have 14 years worth of 1-year experience?

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited June 2023

@hex0h said:

@cybertech said:

Haxor vs Robot
    FIGHT!

Thanked by 2sasslik ariq01
  • MS said:

@hex0h said:

@cybertech said:

Haxor vs Robot
    FIGHT!

my keyboard's ready!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@cybertech said: my keyboard's ready!

so am I to intercept :smiley:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Arkas said:

no worries just do the needful. im just bored

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@Arkas said:

• fazarfazar Member

I have some VMs from hosthatch, and I also can say their VPS is good and solid. I am happy with them. ;)

But, some people might frustrating if bought their promotional offers, because of two things - order provisioning gets delayed and/or slow ticket responses.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@emgh said:
    Include one single affiliate link at the end, and a non-affiliate beside it

The rules only require non-aff link to have same size as aff link, but they don't need to have the same quantity and don't need to be beside each other.
    To maximize aff clicks:

• Include 15 aff links, each labeled "aff".
    • Put one non-aff at the end, in the corner.
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited June 2023

$69

Hatches Galore

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@fazar said:
    I have some VMs from hosthatch, and I also can say their VPS is good and solid. I am happy with them. ;)

But, some people might frustrating if bought their promotional offers, because of two things - order provisioning gets delayed and/or slow ticket responses.

Agree, I have some VPS's with them and could not be happier.

In HostHatchs defense, they usually clearly state in their offers that provisioning will be delayed and that support is very limited on promotional offers. I understand peoples frustration, but they were informed when they made the choice.

• alt_alt_ Member

Lol, agree.

Thanked by 1hex0h
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2023

@rcy026 said:
    In HostHatchs defense, they usually clearly state in their offers that provisioning will be delayed and that support is very limited on promotional offers. I understand peoples frustration, but they were informed when they made the choice.

Lately after all the heat from LET community some year or so ago.
    When Abdullah joined LET plans weren't advertised with better/worse support.

I am hosted with them with ups and downs since 2013 and I usually don't require support per se as long host take care for their own infrastrucure, but it sucks when something at hosts side doesn't work and there's no way for me to fix it and also host don't lift a finger to fix an issue at their own side, which make service unusable - that was my experience with HH and their old control panel from some year or so ago.
    Before that I didn't really need support for years.

I tend to stay with my hosts long term and I hope for another peaceful 8 years or so before they screw up completely again :P

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • hex0hhex0h Member

@cybertech said:

@hex0h said:

@cybertech said:

and you are not?

anyway let's rephrase my question: do you have 14 years experience or do you have 14 years worth of 1-year experience?

why are you asking? does it really matter to you...

• hex0hhex0h Member
    edited June 2023

I am new to them and all has gone very well, but noted thanks.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@emgh said:

@Liso said:

I have a really hard time understanding their support.

Some people get replies in minutes. Others in months.

To be fair to them, I’m in the minutes category.

And I don’t believe it’s only about if you bought a deal or not.

HostHatch used to have god awful support, like VirMach or worse, but the quality of the product has always been solid… besides the fact I used to have a server with a self-changing IP(?)

I don’t think I could justify giving them another shot after my first experience, though. That ship has sailed. First impressions are important.

Edit: also this is very obviously affiliate spam, such as discussed over on Lowendbox.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Thank you for the review, and we look forward to working with you in the future as well.