Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro - Migration in progress
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro - Migration in progress

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
Since not all of our customers have used email addresses that they access frequently, I am also sending here a copy of the email that was sent this morning.

As we announced in mid-May, HAZI.ro is going to go through a series of changes, as follows:

• Our servers will be migrated to our own data center, which benefits from the following facilities:
    ** Two connections with Internet access, from two different providers
    ** Photovoltaic system able to ensure all energy consumption during the day
    ** Set of accumulators dedicated to photovoltaic systems, having enough capacity to support IT equipment in the rack for up to an hour when no other source of electricity is available
    ** Diesel generator with ATS system (automatic start in the absence of electricity from the national grid)
    ** Temperature and humidity control
    ** Video surveillance system with cloud storage (installation in progress)
  • Subnet 5.183.170.0/24 will no longer be part of the HAZI.ro network. This means that all clients who have an IP address in that subnet will receive a new IP address.
  • We will also provide access through IPv6 addresses. Each new service ordered will by default also have an IPv6/64 address, and old customers who also want access to this facility will be able to request it through a ticket on our website.
  • The hardware infrastructure will be supplemented by 46TB SSD Enterprise, 60TB SATA 12Gbps and over 350 GB DDR4 RAM.
  • The offer of HAZI.ro services will be diversified with the installation of a new Cluster.
  • The migration cannot be scheduled precisely due to poor communication between us and one of the internet providers that must deal with the migration of IP addresses, communication that is carried out through the ticket system to which we receive a rather slow response (8 - 48h).

As we mentioned in May, for each day that your services will be affected, you will receive as compensation the free extension of one week for each day that the services will not be available.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

The migration can start tomorrow, June 7, 2023 at the earliest or Friday, June 9, 2023 at the latest.

Thanked by 3JasonM Calin sebkehl

Comments

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

OK...
    Hope everything goes well for you.

Thanked by 2sh97 FlorinMarian
  • ehabehab Member

good luck, hope everything goes as planned and of any bumps hopefully they get fixed in no time.

after this is done i recommend getting a hair cut and a shave :)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Good Luck :)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • Goodluck 😊 Really excited on what will be the outcome of your plan. It's against all odds indeed

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • JasonMJasonM Member

yeah, just received the email. thanks for notification!

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

A man came in a black car and gave me these. Anyone have any idea what they are?

Thanked by 2sebkehl maverick
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ehab said:
    good luck, hope everything goes as planned and of any bumps hopefully they get fixed in no time.

after this is done i recommend getting a hair cut and a shave :)

If you need help with the haircut and shave, @ehab will be more than happy to help.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    A man came in a black car and gave me these. Anyone have any idea what they are?

Maybe they need to colocate on your own datacenter (wait for the other hardwares), or maybe that's an hard drive full of Illuminati's secrets (beware)!

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian said:

intel SSD that was 89% working but after transportation in a certain black car it is now 80% usable.

• MumblyMumbly Member

@FlorinMarian said:

Anyone have any idea what they are?

Sure. It's Intel SSD DC S3510 Series 1.2TB drive.
    Anything else we can help you with?

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog emgh
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian said:

Looks like rectangular doughnuts packed in metal case. SSD obviously means Sweet Sour Doughnuts.

Pay no attention to the jealous people calling it Soild State Drive or something. How tf is it even possible to drive a whole state ?

• OK

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Looks like rectangular doughnuts packed in metal case. SSD obviously means Sweet Sour Doughnuts.

Pay no attention to the jealous people calling it Soild State Drive or something. How tf is it even possible to drive a whole state ?

Yeah. It's probably a special donut gift from Intel on successful DC

Thanked by 2yoursunny Void
  • emghemgh Member

@Mumbly said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Yes how big is the dick space?

• VoidVoid Member

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

@FlorinMarian said:

69 feet

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@jmaxwell said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

@FlorinMarian said:

69 feet

That’s a high dick health %

Suprised it only says 80 om the label

• amsaalamsaal Member

i am not your customer but i wish you luck in your migration process :)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

OK..I understood what those things in the bags are. But what the hell did the white van bring me?

Thanked by 1maverick
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian said:
    OK..I understood what those things in the bags are. But what the hell did the white van bring me?

Chocolate chips with extra steps

And you don’t use darkmode or adblockers ? Total Chad.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @FlorinMarian said:

Energy bar to help you pull through the migration.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian said:

Safely protected against static electricity.

• @FlorinMarian said:

Windows OS? o.O

• He has battery powered solar pannels so the electricity is moving, it's not static. OK.

• made in china ram, might become rare in not so distant future.

• who knows what the red van will bring??? :o :# :o

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian You may want to send out a dedicated email for this one (unless you already have):

Subnet 5.183.170.0/24 will no longer be part of the HAZI.ro network. This means that all clients who have an IP address in that subnet will receive a new IP address.

I’ve been caught off guard before (95% of the time, migrations occur - at least in my experience - without any IP change…but for the ones that do, multiple notifications were nice), which sucks because you wake up one day to na-da lol

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmaxwell said:

Neither do I.

Mobile device may enable dark mode at night.
    Computer doesn't have dark mode.

I don't have adblocker anywhere.

• VoidVoid Member

@yoursunny said:

@jmaxwell said:

Neither do I.

Mobile device may enable dark mode at night.
    Computer doesn't have dark mode.

I don't have adblocker anywhere.

@anubhavhirani said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Windows OS? o.O

Dual boot Windows 11 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Desktop).
    I still need Windows 11 for Faculty (3 weeks).

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2023

@FlorinMarian said:

How the hell could we know?

@ehab @kasodk @cybertech or anyone, any idea?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog