Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi, KS-LE and more interesting - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi, KS-LE and more interesting

Comments

• I am looking for one in US account. Anyone willing to transfer ?

To do a transfer, your and the other customer's accounts are need to be in same region (E.G. EU, OVH IE account (product location does not matter)). If two accounts in same region, simply login, click to the server, click on contacts (where technical, billing and ovner appears) and change everything to the new account NIC Handle (xxx-ovh). After transfer started, the seller and buyer need to confirm that and after a few seconds, product is at the new owner. Data aren't affected so if an old OS installed, a manual reinstall or boot into rescue needed.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@adns said:

@lebidule said:
    Thx for your input :)
    So I keep my third server as KS1 in RBX5 for backup only (which has 2Tb HDD for free)

Do not forget that other DC does not mean a high distance at OVH. The Strasbourg fire damaged the other all SBG DCs because they are too near.> @Captcha said:

If anyone wants to transfer a 1gbit KS-LE, just drop me a msg. :)

@Nick81 said:

@JoeMerit said:
    hopefully they are building us fresh servers with 32gb and 2x960gb ssd

You forget 1Gbps port both ways

And all that for 12.99e :smile:

Kimsufi is very good for this price, I have KS-LE-1 with IPv6 duplex gigabit and IPv4 1000 down 100 up, 960 GB SSDs and 32 GB RAM> @rm_ said:

Does OVH still do transfers? Some said before that they stopped allowing that. What is required from both parties to do a transfer?

To do a transfer, your and the other customer's accounts are need to be in same region (E.G. EU, OVH IE account (product location does not matter)). If two accounts in same region, simply login, click to the server, click on contacts (where technical, billing and ovner appears) and change everything to the new account NIC Handle (xxx-ovh). After transfer started, the seller and buyer need to confirm that and after a few seconds, product is at the new owner. Data aren't affected so if an old OS installed, a manual reinstall or boot into rescue needed.

Edit: On IPv6 1/1 Gbps machines, can you reach the gigabit speed? On my old KS-LE-1 (from BlackFriday) I can reach it in EU and inside OVH EU network but on the actual KS LEs the speed nearer to 300--500 Mbps. Am I the only one who affected by this? For this price it is acceptable but interesting...

I'll pay $ if someone on this thread has a LE-1 in CA they can transfer to a US account (srs).

Don't mind going first if you're not a random, just send me a PM if you have one.

• Doh, didnt get as lucky on my France server, 32gb 2x800gb ssd and 100 up 1000 down on ipv4 & ipv6. Probably will just let it go and keep the BHS server I got lucky on.

• Nick81Nick81 Member

Last promo, 12.99 euros, I got no bonuses, so 1245v2, 16gb, 2x480gb, 100mbit up, 1gbit down.both ipv4 and ipv6. Server is fine but I am willing to let it go for the same price I paid, if anyone needs it pm.

• @Nick81 said:
    Last promo, 12.99 euros, I got no bonuses, so 1245v2, 16gb, 2x480gb, 100mbit up, 1gbit down.both ipv4 and ipv6. Server is fine but I am willing to let it go for the same price I paid, if anyone needs it pm.

Which DC please?

• Nick81Nick81 Member

@lebidule said:

@Nick81 said:

Which DC please?

Roubaix 3

• ;) I have 1 to transfer. 32 GB RAM + 2x960GB SSD. 100 up /1000 down on ipv4,6. IE account

Thanked by 1ballj
  • anyone interested in a 32gb + 2x800gb, 100 up / 1000 down ? Gravelines .

• all these offers but no CA to US lol

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@lebidule said:

@iKeyZ said:

@JoeMerit said:
    hopefully they are building us fresh servers with 32gb and 2x960gb ssd

May be true... - just got one delivered now with 2x 960GB SSD's and 32GB RAM in it. :lol:

RBX3 ?

Yes, RBX3

• ehabehab Member

@JoeMerit said:
    anyone interested in a 32gb + 2x800gb, 100 up / 1000 down ? Gravelines .

hello Joe.. what is the renewal price ? is it eu account

• @phucvandinh said:
    ;) I have 1 to transfer. 32 GB RAM + 2x960GB SSD. 100 up /1000 down on ipv4,6. IE account

PM you

• @JoeMerit said:

interested, check PM

• @JoeMerit said:

If us / world account I am interested

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited June 2023

Anyone willing to transfer their KS-LE server with 2x800/960 1000/1000 v4/v6 specs? Please get in touch. I really have a poor luck. Whenever I looked, it was out of stock.

Edit: My account is on OVH.ie

• Tom_BTom_B Member

@xetsys said:
    Anyone willing to transfer their KS-LE server with 2x800/960 1000/1000 v4/v6 specs? Please get in touch. I really have a poor luck. Whenever I looked, it was out of stock.

Edit: My account is on OVH.ie

1000Mbps IPv4 AND IPv6 with better specs? Good luck!

• Hi,

I am looking for a server if anyone here ti transfer. EU account

• snow2ksnow2k Member

@Sanjue007 said:
    Hi,

I am looking for a server if anyone here ti transfer. EU account

Sent you a PM

• trungkientrungkien Member
    edited June 2023

I am looking for a Kimsufi server with 1Gbps both upload & download. If any of you are interested in transferring it, I am willing to pay a fee for it.
    Thank you!

• @daozhi said:
    My account is in us.ovhcloud.com, how to get the deal?

OVHcloud accounts are now segregated by location area. Therefore, create a new one if necessary. (OVH may merge the accounts later as all web views have recently gone to ovhcloud.com)

• ZreindZreind Member

looking for ks-le-1 32 gb 2x 960 and 1000d 100up network
    send me the price, renewal date etc.
    ty

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@balloon said:

@daozhi said:
    My account is in us.ovhcloud.com, how to get the deal?

OVHcloud accounts are now segregated by location area. Therefore, create a new one if necessary. (OVH may merge the accounts later as all web views have recently gone to ovhcloud.com)

No, one EU account, no matter what Region, counts as the same.
    If use the same email on US, Its a new account.

That how it was before and still is.
    Only difference is that OVH and SYS are not standalone anymore, though I still got technically 6 OVH accounts including SYS and Kimsufi.

• Have a spare KS-LE1 to let go. Just renewed. 32GB RAM, 2x960GB SSD, 100mbit up/1gbps down ipv4, 1gbps/1gbps ipv6

PM if interested

• @d0m1234 said:
    Have a spare KS-LE1 to let go. Just renewed. 32GB RAM, 2x960GB SSD, 100mbit up/1gbps down ipv4, 1gbps/1gbps ipv6

PM if interested

Us account? I'll take it

• Forgot to tell, eu account.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @d0m1234 said:
    Forgot to tell, eu account.

Ahh. Got it

• xetsysxetsys Member

@d0m1234 said:
    Forgot to tell, eu account.

Please check PM

• I've also got a spare KS-LE1 in GRA1. 32GB, 2x960GB SSD, 1g/100m ipv4, 1g/1g IPv6 available. Renews on 2 July.

It's on an OVH AU account, not sure if I can transfer to EU accounts or not.

• @Peppery9 said:
    I've also got a spare KS-LE1 in GRA1. 32GB, 2x960GB SSD, 1g/100m ipv4, 1g/1g IPv6 available. Renews on 2 July.

Oh dam. I am with us account. Need one. Worth trying?

• @Peppery9 said:
    I've also got a spare KS-LE1 in GRA1. 32GB, 2x960GB SSD, 1g/100m ipv4, 1g/1g IPv6 available. Renews on 2 July.

I'm interested