Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hypere's relationship to Kuxo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hypere's relationship to Kuxo

BalleKlaskerBalleKlasker Member
edited April 2023 in Providers

Ellis is active again.

Ellis is the schoolboy who has cheated us so many times already.

His new fraud-company is called hypere.cloud

Comments

• Hi,

Hypere has been trading for 6+ months. We arent ‘cheating’ anyone. Our business is fully registered, and is not a 'fraud-company' We've provided more information here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3650584#Comment_3650584.

We've provided context on our history with KUBBUR / Kuxo already, however if yourself, or anyone else would like to discuss this further, my DMs are always open, and we're always happy to arrange calls, and trial services so people can evaluate our services accordingly.

We also sent you a direct message a few minutes ago, if you'd like to discuss this further with us.

• Go back to school Ellis.

Everybody knows who you are - and your company 'belly up' record.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@BalleKlasker said:
    Go back to school Ellis.

Everybody knows who you are - and your company 'belly up' record.

We've invested heavily in hardware and infrastructure over the past few months, we aren't going anywhere.

We aren't denying that there have been issues in the past when Kuxo was in my ownership, relating to order provisioning and delivery, and the nature of how the business was ran, as such, we have implemented solutions to alleviate these issues with Hypere. We've learnt from this history.

If anyone has any further concerns, please feel free to DM myself on here, or reach out to [email protected], we're happy to address concerns, should they arise.

• VoidVoid Member

Elvis paid bilohbucks.
    Your warning is invalid

• I mean, eventually they're going to run out of jurisdictions that allow creating companies by 15 year olds...

Thanked by 1emgh
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

Ellis Paul WOOLLARD s/was the director of Kuxo.
    And as well for the company behind https://hypere.cloud

I think that's what OP mean.
    Of course it's interesting. I have bookmarked this thread.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181762/the-end-for-kubbur-com/p1

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/R8QrJ6GhFns8xKwyvGNQUB_woRM/appointments

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@HostSlick said:
    Ellis Paul WOOLLARD s/was the director of Kuxo.
    And as well for the company behind https://hypere.cloud

I think that's what OP mean.
    Of course it's interesting.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/R8QrJ6GhFns8xKwyvGNQUB_woRM/appointments

We've provided more information on the situation here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3650584#Comment_3650584.

I ran Kuxo up until the sale of the business to a internal investor on the 20th November, we aren't denying that there were issues with Kuxo, which is why we've taken the approach to launching hypere that you see here.

I have spent the past 4/5 months deploying 40+ servers in London, deploying servers in NYC, and getting rackspace in Amsterdam live. Hypere has been designed from the ground up, to avoid the issues surrounding order deployment that persisted with Kuxo. We've learnt from mistakes made in the past, surrounding expanding too fast, etc, and have limited orders to ensure that demand can be met, and the business can be expanded in a sustainable manner, as opposed to targeting explosive growth. We're profitable as it is, we're looking to grow slowly, and sustainably, as opposed to making a quick buck.

We're offering very compelling pricing, and are more than happy to provide trials, etc, for users to evaluate our services and make up their minds about ourselves. We've been trading to other hosting providers and businesses for the past few months, with positive reviews across the board. I'm happy to contact a few clients and get testimonials from them, should this help alleviate some of your concerns.

• "trial services so people can evaluate our services accordingly." - how to get a trial service?

• @hyperblast said:
    "trial services so people can evaluate our services accordingly." - how to get a trial service?

Create an account on my.hypere.com, and drop me a dm with your email

• emghemgh Member

@Hypere said:

@hyperblast said:
    "trial services so people can evaluate our services accordingly." - how to get a trial service?

Wasn’t KUXO .io, and KUBBUR .com?

I think this time it’s .cloud.

• @emgh said:

@Hypere said:

@hyperblast said:

Wasn’t KUXO .io, and KUBBUR .com?

I think this time it’s .cloud.

Correct, my apologies, my.hypere.cloud

We are in the process of purchasing Hypere.com, sale is taking a bit of a while to go through as it’s already owned by another party.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited April 2023
    • company exist what, five months?
    • "I have spent the past 4/5 months deploying 40+ servers in London, deploying servers in NYC, and getting rackspace in Amsterdam live."
    • "We've learnt from mistakes made in the past, surrounding expanding too fast"
    • "We're profitable as it is"

So you just established company, in the next few days deployed hundred servers, sold them few days later and you're profitable now?
    Damn ... with your mad selling skills you're going to be millionaire within the next two weeks.

• @Mumbly said: next two weeks.

next nanosecond.

• @Mumbly said: Damn ... with your mad selling skills you're going to be millionaire within the next two weeks.

SummerHost pick up lines.

• @malignify said:

@Mumbly said: Damn ... with your mad selling skills you're going to be millionaire within the next two weeks.

SummerHost pick up lines.

We're here to stay. We've just finished up deployment of all servers in London, everything in London is instant setup https://gyazo.com/5a1246b31d55f6305d713afdbfcde8db.

We've also just signed with Digital Realty for a rack in both Amsterdam and Frankfurt, which will be online to consumers by the first week of May, we're just waiting on hardware to arrive.

• FreekFreek Member

@Hypere said:
    We're offering very compelling pricing, and are more than happy to provide trials, etc, for users to evaluate our services and make up their minds about ourselves..

How does a trail offer us any reassurance that your company won't go tits up again in a few months?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Freek said:

@Hypere said:
    We're offering very compelling pricing, and are more than happy to provide trials, etc, for users to evaluate our services and make up their minds about ourselves..

How does a trail offer us any reassurance that your company won't go tits up again in a few months?

Welcome, my dear friends and colleagues, to this dazzling display of corporate bravado and buzzword-laden fluffery. Today, I'm here to share with you the reasons why our new venture won't crash and burn like our last one did.

We've taken a deep dive into the data and leveraged our synergistic expertise to craft a hyper-innovative, disruptive business model that is sure to maximize stakeholder value and generate robust ROI. Our multi-pronged growth strategy is predicated on a foundation of customer-centricity, operational excellence, and thought leadership, all of which are powered by bleeding-edge technology and best-in-class talent.

But that's not all! We've also engaged in proactive risk mitigation and implemented a robust contingency plan to address any potential headwinds or downside risks. Plus, our dynamic, agile approach to decision-making and execution ensures that we can pivot quickly in response to changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.

So fear not, dear investors and partners. This time around, we've got it all figured out. Our strategic vision, combined with our unwavering commitment to excellence, will propel us to new heights of success and ensure that we stay ahead of the competition in a rapidly evolving landscape.

Or, to put it more plainly: We messed up before, but we're confident we won't mess up again. Contact us for a free trial.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@Freek said:

@Hypere said:

It won’t, the fact that we’ve been around for the past 6 months, and will continue to be around in many years will demonstrate that.

We appreciate that this is not going to be an overnight thing wherein everyone’s minds change about us instantly, it’s something that will take time and commitment on our end.

Until then, we will continue conducting business as normal, our uptime status (should) be public for all to view. We’re being as transparent as we can here.

• FreekFreek Member

@Hypere said:

@Freek said:

@Hypere said:

It won’t, the fact that we’ve been around for the past 6 months, and will continue to be around in many years will demonstrate that.

We appreciate that this is not going to be an overnight thing wherein everyone’s minds change about us instantly, it’s something that will take time and commitment on our end.

Until then, we will continue conducting business as normal, our uptime status (should) be public for all to view. We’re being as transparent as we can here.

Why didn't you solve the issues you had with your previous company instead of starting a new one? Also, who is 'we'? How many people work for Hypere?

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@Freek said:

@Hypere said:

@Freek said:

@Hypere said:

Why didn't you solve the issues you had with your previous company instead of starting a new one? Also, who is 'we'? How many people work for Hypere?

I had no choice in the matter, Kuxo was sold on the 21st November 2022 (to an existing internal investor), with the decision being taken for me to resign on the same day.

Hypere is managed by myself, I handle customer support and location deployments primarily, we’ve currently got 3 employees handling network operations and technical.

We’ve been actively trading since December 2022, primarily to other hosting companies, in the form of Co-Location and Dedicated Servers in London, and NYC.

• PagePage Member

What was the name of the company that Ellis went bankrupt before?

• @Hypere how can I contact "Thomas Broderick" of Saudi Arabia, the person appointed as a director of your company KUXO LIMITED one day after your resignation?

In what way has "Thomas Broderick" of Saudi Arabia consented to being appointed a director of that company, which is a requirement that you have personally acknowledged and attested on form AP-01 of Companies House?

Do you know that lying on official forms and appointing non-existent people as directors of your company is a criminal offense punishable under Section 1112 of Companies Act 2006?

Couldn't you have picked less obvious fake details?

@raindog308 are you seriously keeping this shitshow?

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@inland said: @Hypere how can I contact "Thomas Broderick" of Saudi Arabia, the person appointed as a director of your company KUXO LIMITED one day after your resignation?

Kuxo's support lines and email were open the last time i checked.

@inland said: In what way has "Thomas Broderick" of Saudi Arabia consented to being appointed a director of that company, which is a requirement that you have personally acknowledged and attested on form AP-01 of Companies House?

I'd be the wrong person to ask about this, I have not submitted a AP-01 to Companies House. On the day of the sale, the details for WebFiling were transferred to the buyer, who subsequently appointed Thomas as a director.

We did, however, take steps to verify the identify of the shareholder purchasing the business, both via ID Verification, and an in-person meeting, all i can say regarding this is that it wasn't Thomas. The sale is covered under a NDA, which i'm not prepared to breach.

@inland said: Do you know that lying on official forms and appointing non-existent people as directors of your company is a criminal offense punishable under Section 1112 of Companies Act 2006?

Indeed i do, I have had no control over the companies web-filing submissions, since the sale occurred. I would also assume that Companies House conduct their own due diligence and verification processes, however.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@inland said: @raindog308 are you seriously keeping this shitshow?

I don't handle provider tags.

And @DP and the rest of the awesome mods run the show here far more than me.

But I did post an offer for them on LEB, which I've now unpublished.

@Hypere said: We are in the process of purchasing Hypere.com, sale is taking a bit of a while to go through as it’s already owned by another party.

And presumably hypere.co:

Though hypere.co is not registered.

@Hypere said: Hypere has been trading for 6+ months.

How?

Domain Name: hypere.cloud
    Registry Domain ID: DA248D491F2444518884275B6EA3BAC60-GDREG
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.opensrs.net
    Registrar URL: www.opensrs.com
    Updated Date: 2023-03-23T01:53:34Z
    Creation Date: 2023-01-06T19:41:33Z

Domain Name: paravirt.io
    Registry Domain ID: af4856fc6b974dd5b02f190a82a76a3c-DONUTS
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
    Updated Date: 2022-12-15T00:40:03Z
    Creation Date: 2022-12-07T16:46:04Z

And archive.org knows you were still setting up your website less than 30 days ago.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

Please see a screenshot of a email dated 01/12/2022, confirming our onboarding into DDCL, We were onboarded slightly before then. The website was an afterthought, as stated in previous posts, we initially targeted business based contacts, whom I was already in a business relationship with. The website has been released very recently (>2wks), to aid our expansion into the consumer market

https://gyazo.com/e96e672a6c5526d62654b33e5c6bc625

If easier, i'd be happy to hop into a call and explain the situation to everyone in a little more detail, we're not denying there have been issues in the past, and are trying to move forward from them, and build a reliable and reputable brand. My relationship with Kuxo was stated on the day of our first post here.

We aren't trying to hide anything, we're just trying to rebuild consumer trust, and learn from mistakes made in the past.

I'd be happy to contact a couple existing clients who have been with us for a few months, and get them to provide testimonials, etc. We're genuinely trying to build up a brand, and consumer trust here.

We even replaced a number of servers, at our own expense and offered reduced pricing for Kuxo clients affected by the sale, and the downtime caused by it, to ensure no one was left at a loss from the sale. I've contacted a couple individuals we've done this for, and have linked them to this thread, and requested a statement.

@raindog308 said: And presumably hypere.co:

Additionally, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we've just submitted a modification to our terms of service, and have emailed all affected clients, notifying them of this change.

• @Hypere said: If easier, i'd be happy to hop into a call and explain the situation to everyone in a little more detail

No thanks. Will consider watching if it's a TikTok video with a trending music in the background.

• emghemgh Member

5:14

• Ellis kiddo.

Stop lying.

I paid you for servers long before you "sold" the company.

You just pocketed the money and delivered nothing.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited April 2023

@Hypere said: We even replaced a number of servers, at our own expense and offered reduced pricing for Kuxo clients affected by the sale, and the downtime caused by it, to ensure no one was left at a loss from the sale. I've contacted a couple individuals we've done this for, and have linked them to this thread, and requested a statement.

See proof of this here:
    https://gyazo.com/9cf646a7869daa4d02055535f4d9456f
    https://gyazo.com/93a5f911da88c915e2068ec631d10814

Client has requested we censor their identity, we've censored revealing information and confirmed with them before releasing this.

@BalleKlasker said:
    Ellis kiddo.

Stop lying.

I paid you for servers long before you "sold" the company.

You just pocketed the money and delivered nothing.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Drop me a DM with your name, and a copy of your invoice, and we can co-ordinate with Kuxo to figure out where your hardware is. To the best of my knowledge, all but one order has been resolved, and is currently being resolved between the client and Kuxo, however i'd be happy to look into this and resolve any issues where needed.

This discussion has been closed.