Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

extravm suspended all my vps without notice, what can I do ? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

extravm suspended all my vps without notice, what can I do ?

14567810»

Comments

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@HalfEatenPie said:
    tldr.

I spend a few days at a client site and this thread's still going on with people going at each other's throats.

Why can't we be friends? Situation sucks and shit sucks. Doesn't mean we should go at each other's throats.

That's it. I was going to stay out of it until I read this post. But you, sir, have crossed a line with this!

• @crunchbits said:

@HalfEatenPie said:
    tldr.

I spend a few days at a client site and this thread's still going on with people going at each other's throats.

Why can't we be friends? Situation sucks and shit sucks. Doesn't mean we should go at each other's throats.

That's it. I was going to stay out of it until I read this post. But you, sir, have crossed a line with this!

Bite me! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Thanked by 2crunchbits jackb
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited March 2023

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Bite me! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

We don't want to bite leftover food.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • GhtGht Member
    edited March 2023

The buyer used the vps as a proxy for public people in china [Thats why he needs UNMETERED BANDWIDTH] to feed his 10 Milion Users with Proxy what a fucking kid, for my opinion the OP should be banned from here because he is doing this only because the Mike suspended his servers and the OP knows he is guilty and i rreally hate this kind of people doin this things.

BAN @jinwyp

Thanked by 1nullroute
  • @henix said:
    Maxkvm 2

Yes. MaxKVM is commonly targeted with the manufactured outrage you see in this thread.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Ght said:
    The buyer used the vps as a proxy for public people in china [Thats why he needs UNMETERED BANDWIDTH] to feed his 10 Milion Users with Proxy what a fucking kid, for my opinion the OP should be banned from here because he is doing this only because the Mike suspended his servers and the OP knows he is guilty and i rreally hate this kind of people doin this things.

BAN @jinwyp

Tough guy.

• GhtGht Member

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

BAN @jinwyp

Tough guy.

I cant heal people who suffer from making and supporting dramas. And maybe you too must be banned for supportin him ;)

• ralfralf Member

@Ght said:

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

BAN @jinwyp

Tough guy.

I cant heal people who suffer from making and supporting dramas. And maybe you too must be banned for supportin him ;)

While we're at it, we could ban the provider for bait-and-switching.

• GhtGht Member

@ralf said:

@Ght said:

@treesmokah said:

@Ght said:

BAN @jinwyp

Tough guy.

While we're at it, we could ban the provider for bait-and-switching.

You must read the ToS before trying to outsmart the provider , simply just order vps from north korea and share to china this ends here good bye.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • few days not visit LET, and now they touching one of mine most loved providers.
    dafaq... rAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!111

Stupid situation, stupid case, stupid resolution.
    ExtraVM = very good provider. I use them for maybe 6 years or like that. ZERO issues (i;ve used dozens of providers here over LET). And only this provider has ZERO issues for me for years, which is unique, not even rare, but unique experience.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

How y'all doing?

Thanks for the bumps, make to to reply with your order number for double bandwidth on any unmetered bandwidth plan!

I also have two VDS Special plans in stock in Montreal currently if anyone's interested!
    https://extravm.com/billing/store/specials-high-ram-vps-kvm/montreal-vds-special-ddos
    $9/m, 8GB RAM, 100GB NVMe, 2 Cores, Montreal

Also there's a 25% of recurring discount for any USA location on the main VPS plans page.

33% off recurring for any VPS ordered in the newest Piscataway, NJ (NYC) location, use code "33VPSNYC" at checkout. (stacks with billing cycle discounts, up to 53% off)
    https://extravm.com/piscataway-nyc-metro-new-york-vps.php

The code "68DYFJQ6K4" has 4 uses remaining and gives 50% off recurring monthly or quarterly for any USA location VPS plans 6GB RAM or higher

@MikeA said:
    How y'all doing?

Thanks for the bumps, make to to reply with your order number for double bandwidth on any unmetered bandwidth plan!

I also have two VDS Special plans in stock in Montreal currently if anyone's interested!
    https://extravm.com/billing/store/specials-high-ram-vps-kvm/montreal-vds-special-ddos
    $9/m, 8GB RAM, 100GB NVMe, 2 Cores, Montreal

Also there's a 25% of recurring discount for any USA location on the main VPS plans page.

33% off recurring for any VPS ordered in the newest Piscataway, NJ (NYC) location, use code "33VPSNYC" at checkout. (stacks with billing cycle discounts, up to 53% off)

The code "68DYFJQ6K4" has 4 uses remaining and gives 50% off recurring monthly or quarterly for any USA location VPS plans 6GB RAM or higher

This is the kind of marketing that suckers me in.

Order #: #7984813179 please double my unmetered bandwidth sir!

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@crunchbits said:

I will have to consult with my genie on how to double the unmetered bandwidth, as usual, I did not think things through!

• @MikeA said:

@crunchbits said:

I will have to consult with my genie on how to double the unmetered bandwidth, as usual, I did not think things through!

Then all 1gbit ports are now doubled to 2gbit ports. /S

@MikeA said:

@crunchbits said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikeA said:

@crunchbits said:

Then all 1gbit ports are now doubled to 2gbit ports. /S

I would accept this outcome. Thank you for agreeing to my 10Gbps port upgrade.

• symbiosis mutualism

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @MikeA said: 33% off recurring for any VPS ordered in the newest Piscataway, NJ (NYC) location, use code "33VPSNYC" at checkout. (stacks with billing cycle discounts, up to 53% off)

Honestly I'd be all over this if I wasn't just getting a new dedicated server provisioned in NYC.

• @MikeA said: 33% off recurring for any VPS ordered in the newest Piscataway, NJ (NYC) location, use code "33VPSNYC" at checkout. (stacks with billing cycle discounts, up to 53% off)

What is the max bandwidth one can do without getting in trouble (a rough estimate is good enough)

And whats the price of additional IPs, if at all possible to add?

• @ahnlak said:

@emgh said:
    A third bad thing: Mike's reply in the ticket he himself linked, reading: "Can you explain why you are [...] then attempt to blackmail me?"

This in response to the client writing: "I will post a article on lowendtalk and other vps forum, let more people to judge".

Blackmail? idk man, sounds like a client feeling wronged

I dunno, I think basically saying "give me what I ask for or I will go and badmouth you in public to try and hurt you" is kind of the very definition of blackmail.

Don't be obtuse. That wasn't a threat, that was saying "I think I'm right and you think you're right, let's see what public opinion is on who is right". There was no threat, don't twist shit and be a whiny bitch.

• @emgh said:
    You guys also only take home 1/4 of your purchased groceries in-case it was cheap, in order to not be a dick?

That explains the donation bins after the grocery store checkouts.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 2023

@Andreix said:

@treesmokah said:
    I think you should stop putting words in peoples mouth.
    You have no idea how much damage is done to the world by people like you.

Actually, what should be stopped is ordering a service, lying about it's true use case, abuse the hell out of that service and then try to discredit the provider, once your service was terminated/suspended with or without a refund: "Oh! I did nothing and the sneaky evil provider just suspended my service! OMG! OMG! LET SAVE ME!".

This habit of ordering IPs for "VPN", VPS for "just nginx", servers for "personal mail server", than end up being actually a Law Breaking VPN, Massive streaming proxies, No-Rick (if anybody remembers it) freaking spamming server.

Why can't people act honest from the start and DM the provider with something like: "Hey! I'd like to use the service for INSERT_REAL_PURPOSE_HERE. Would you be ok with this?"

If they say no. Go on, keep searching. Don't try to sneaky order the service anyway.

Dafuq? Why are you being pissy? The customer never argued it was a proxy and it was NEVER proven to be used for commercial or public usage. It's trivial to show a public proxy and if that was the case he would have just provided the proof and called it a day. You're being a douche. You certainly don't "get it".

I got into VPS for unblocking streaming services in US from Canada for personal usage, as does MILLIONS of others.

I'd suggest getting a non Hetrix LET account to post your opinions that don't reflect Hetrix Tools opinions.

Edit: Hetnix not Hetrix.

Thanked by 2Mumbly emgh
  • @Ght said:

BAN @jinwyp

Are you stupid? The first post in the ticket was the OP proposing a 40% reduction and only 3TB on the smaller plans.

PG 10 and you come in with this shit?

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@MikeA said: 33% off recurring for any VPS ordered in the newest Piscataway, NJ (NYC) location, use code "33VPSNYC" at checkout. (stacks with billing cycle discounts, up to 53% off)

What is the max bandwidth one can do without getting in trouble (a rough estimate is good enough)

And whats the price of additional IPs, if at all possible to add?

Better ask about 6+ months time...

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@Andreix said:

@treesmokah said:

I'd suggest getting a non Hetrix LET account to post your opinions that don't reflect Hetrix Tools opinions.

Multiple accounts is not allowed per the LET rules

• @Advin said:

@TimboJones said:

@Andreix said:

@treesmokah said:

Multiple accounts is not allowed per the LET rules

Actually, it doesn't appear to be. I've wanted to know why admins allow known multiple accounts and looking into the rules, it's not actually a banned rule, just "ban evasions".

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Mikes always been a pretty stand up guy. Even when he did some work for us he was always trust worthy and all around great.

If someone threatens to post negative typically providers will cut them off as well. :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2023

Alright guys, let's close this one.

@OP, do let us know if you didn't receive the refund. I trust Mike sent it. Best luck with your next provider and thank you for your Github project!

Mike, keep rocking. Learn with the mistakes, don't give up for a few small upset customers.

Thank you all!

This discussion has been closed.