Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyshared.net - Web hosting and Reseller hosting plan now available! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyshared.net - Web hosting and Reseller hosting plan now available!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Is it nvme for shared? Can I get support from the devs for blesta?

Blesta support would have to be through us i'd imagine. Blesta does have a discord community you can talk to.

As for a sitepad builder, not at this time.

Francisco

@nigga44life said:
    @Francisco do you have sitepad builder on shared/reseller?

Not at this time. I’ll check it out.

Francisco

Thanked by 1nigga44life
  • mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

@nigga44life said:
    @Francisco do you have sitepad builder on shared/reseller?

Not at this time. I’ll check it out.

Francisco

I didn't get the reseller hosting, I got refunded because it's out of stock

drop a ticket and Karen will let you know if we got stock.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

drop a ticket and Karen will let you know if we got stock.

Francisco

Hello,

While checking your order for provision it was noticed that WHMCS did not set the order correctly, making it unable to be provisioned.

We have processed a refund and you are welcomed to place a new order (if stock is available) as we have verified and systems are back on track.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Frantech Staff

@Francisco
    Can you look at ticket #731883? Please
    Best regards

• @fayaz90 said: What are CloudLinux limits (CPU, RAM, IO, IOPS)

last time i had buyshared, it was 1CPU, 1GB RAM. I'll check the I/O and IOPS now.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Francisco said:

@umzak said:
    Reseller plan include softaculous?

Yes, and mailchannels.

Jetbackup will be available this weekend or so. I'm also open to recommended alternatives if there's something better for DA backups.

Francisco

We use BU-Backup, works well. https://bu-backup.com.ar/ :)

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Hi @Francisco , I've checked with your support yesterday, it seems the shared hosting users can't create backups with Jetbackup, although Jetbackup shows in the cPanel.

In this case, will it be possible for me to request a change from shared hosting to reseller hosting? I plan to move a few websites from VPS to web hosting to save my time. But the ability to do regular backups (and better when the backups can be sent to S3) would be a must for me.

• Since Francisco doesn't want to answer anyone else that bought the plan can tell their cpanel limits?

• @Kebab said:
    Since Francisco doesn't want to answer anyone else that bought the plan can tell their cpanel limits?

Please try to be a little fair here, this is not an official helpdesk and expect an answer within minutes here. It's the weekend and everybody has a life and family.

Not 100% sure if it's still the same:

25% CPU
    20 EP
    1GB pMem
    1,024 IOPS
    25 MB/s I/O
    NPROC: 100

@kend said:
    Hi @Francisco , I've checked with your support yesterday, it seems the shared hosting users can't create backups with Jetbackup, although Jetbackup shows in the cPanel.

In this case, will it be possible for me to request a change from shared hosting to reseller hosting? I plan to move a few websites from VPS to web hosting to save my time. But the ability to do regular backups (and better when the backups can be sent to S3) would be a must for me.

Certainly possible, I have done it myself. The best would be to ticket.

I believe you are on cPanel reseller? I have asked support to set a new destination to upload my own backup and it works just fine. I guess jetbackup will be added in DA based servers as well (this week).

• @Chalipa said:

@Kebab said:
    Since Francisco doesn't want to answer anyone else that bought the plan can tell their cpanel limits?

Please try to be a little fair here, this is not an official helpdesk and expect an answer within minutes here. It's the weekend and everybody has a life and family.

25% CPU
    20 EP
    1GB pMem
    1,024 IOPS
    25 MB/s I/O

On a Luxembourg plan it is the same

Thanked by 1Kebab
  • @Chalipa said:

I believe you are on cPanel reseller? I have asked support to set a new destination to upload my own backup and it works just fine. I guess jetbackup will be added in DA based servers as well (this week).

No, I'm on cPanel shared hosting. Yeah, I've seen Francisco saying jetbackup would be added for DA reseller plans within one week.
    I thought about submitting a ticket regarding changing plans. However, my yesterday's contact with the support seems like the guy behind the helpdesk also didn't have any clue about the jetbackup things. That's why I would like to contact Francisco here to get a confirmation first.

• @Nanja said:

@Chalipa said:

@Kebab said:

25% CPU
    20 EP
    1GB pMem
    1,024 IOPS
    25 MB/s I/O

On a Luxembourg plan it is the same

Good limits.
    25% CPU is low, but if its 100% now its perfectly fine.

• @kend said:

No, I'm on cPanel shared hosting. Yeah, I've seen Francisco saying jetbackup would be added for DA reseller plans within one week.
    I thought about submitting a ticket regarding changing plans. However, my yesterday's contact with the support seems like the guy behind the helpdesk also didn't have any clue about the jetbackup things. That's why I would like to contact Francisco here to get a confirmation first.

Tickets marked as EXPERTS ATTENTION are answered by fran. Usually, Akash and Anthony are very helpful and knowledgeable.

• @Chalipa said:
    Tickets marked as EXPERTS ATTENTION are answered by fran. Usually, Akash and Anthony are very helpful and knowledgeable.

I haven't talked to either of them. I guess that's why I was having this a bit disappointing support result. hahaha, kidding.

@kend said:

@Chalipa said:

Sounds like we just need to adjust the enabled feature in jet.

I’m doing a test run on acronis this weekend before I commit to jet or something similar.

Francisco

• @Francisco Are these servers also on Path.net? does it have good anti-ddos?

@Police said: @Francisco Are these servers also on Path.net? does it have good anti-ddos?

In time we'll swap things onto path, but there's no HTTP protection. We'll simply yeet you if that becomes a problem.

We aren't going to be opening ports for people, and we do monitor processes, so people trying to run proxies or freakin' teamspeak (we've seen it so many times) will get suspended.

It's shared hosting. Buy a VPS for anything else.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@kend said:

@Chalipa said:

Sounds like we just need to adjust the enabled feature in jet.

I’m doing a test run on acronis this weekend before I commit to jet or something similar.

Francisco

Do you mean that shared hosting can also have jetbackup?

If not, never mind, I'll submit a ticket to change to reseller hosting when possible.

@kend said: Do you mean that shared hosting can also have jetbackup?

If not, never mind, I'll submit a ticket to change to reseller hosting when possible.

Shared already has jetbackups, and they work. If it isn't working for you drop a ticket and we'll poke it.

Directadmin resellers don't have backups at all. We're working on that as we speak.

Francisco

Thanked by 1kend
  • @Francisco ssd for shared is nvme?

And can I run multiple blesta on an account or just 1 per account?

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said: @Francisco ssd for shared is nvme?

And can I run multiple blesta on an account or just 1 per account?

Hello,

1) IT's NVME all over.
    2) We only provide a single Blesta license for a single domain. I wrote some WHMCS reports to help Karen audit for that. When she catches abusers she blocks their ability to order free licenses outright.

Francisco

• I'm neither a customer of @Francisco nor I need anything related his services. But it's very strange that @Francisco totally ignoring all comments asking about CloudLinux limits.. Strange!! :unamused:

@BingoBongo said: I'm neither a customer of @Francisco nor I need anything related his services. But it's very strange that @Francisco totally ignoring all comments asking about CloudLinux limits.. Strange!!

The limits are default minus IO. For IO we allow up to 100MB/sec on the $7/m resellers.

Francisco

Thanked by 1BingoBongo
  • @Francisco said: We only provide a single Blesta license for a single domain. I wrote some WHMCS reports to help Karen audit for that. When she catches abusers she blocks their ability to order free licenses outright.

Not for addon domains?

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said: Not for addon domains?

You get 1 license per service. What domain you use it with on a service doesn't matter to us.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Shared already has jetbackups, and they work. If it isn't working for you drop a ticket and we'll poke it.

Directadmin resellers don't have backups at all. We're working on that as we speak.

Francisco

I've already submitted a ticket regarding this yesterday. It seems that Mateus had no clue regarding this, and he told me only reseller accounts can use Jetbackup. That's why I came to LET to confirm with you. If you have time, would you please take a look at ticket number #297323? Thank you Francisco!

@kend said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I've already submitted a ticket regarding this yesterday. It seems that Mateus had no clue regarding this, and he told me only reseller accounts can use Jetbackup. That's why I came to LET to confirm with you. If you have time, would you please take a look at ticket number #297323? Thank you Francisco!

This should be sorted. It required additional changes in our backup repository that I disabled at some point.

Francisco

• Ok people, time to slow down. Is shared hosting. Don't expect that much. Poor @Francisco here will get tired and probably close orders again for shared hosting.

Just buy if you know what you are doing. I'm surprised you get a blesta license for free.