Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended VPS providers for VPN service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommended VPS providers for VPN service

124»

Comments

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited June 2023

Looks like VPN.fail is having bad times...
    Turkey servers offline and other in status.

Today or from yesterday they are offline...

Fail?

• Check out https://www.microtronixesolutions.com/

Trustworthy company all around!

• @vpnfail said:

@TimboJones said:
    Plot twist: vpnfail is honeypot service and he's a government spook.

Fun fact - one of the reasons why we started this VPN project was because we realized the big VPN providers can't be trusted :) the other reason was because the big VPN providers suck big time at actually bypassing censorship in countries with agressive internet restrictions.

One of these big VPN providers is a company named Kape Technologies, from Israel. You might have not heard of them, but I'm sure you've heard of some of the VPNs they own.

Four major VPN services: ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access and Zenmate VPN - all owned by Kape. And Kape also happens to be a known former adware and malware distributor, which says a lot about their ethics.

Your website is down?
    Atleast kape is not using vps for their customers, makes no sense to use vps if you want to protect your customers

• edited August 2023

I've searched a lot and haven't found anything better/cheaper than aeza. If you talk to their support, they'll help you and give you a nice discount.
    They have a lot of cheap servers ( 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps unlimited bandwidth as far as i know ) and give massive discounts on some of the locations ( $1.5 a month ). They're perfect for VPN and they have lots of fresh IP addresses, so those IPs are not blocked and you can easily use those IPs for VPN.

If you sign up using my refferal link you'll get a 15% bonus to top up the balance.

Hope it helps.

• I guess this VPN has just FAILed

Thanked by 2sillycat vpnfail
  • VPN.fail has failed or they don't need data from customers anymore.
    Conspiracy theory or not? :hushed:

• @gbzret4d said:
    Your website is down?

Telegram bot is always up :) https://t.me/vpnfail_bot - feel free to try and stop using Kape :D

• @SirNeo said:
    VPN.fail has failed or they don't need data from customers anymore.
    Conspiracy theory or not? :hushed:

Conspiracy or just a network hiccup? I'll leave that for the tinfoil hats to debate! 😄

• vpnfailvpnfail Member
    edited October 2023

@sandoz said: Turkey servers offline and other in status.

Our Turkey location was unfortunately affected by BatuCloud's problems in Turkey :( but Turkey is a popular location, so we're on the lookout for spinning up a server there :D

• 🚀 Announcing our newest hosting partner, fellow LET memeber 🤝 Luxvps - visit their website at https://luxvps.net/

“At Luxvps, we think that everyone should have access to top-notch hosting options without having to spend a fortune. Because of this, we provide a range of virtual private servers (VPS), VPS hosting packages, and storage KVMs at affordable rates starting at just €2/month. We have a plan that's perfect for you whether you're an individual looking to host a personal website or a business in need of robust VPS solutions. You can rely on us to keep your data safe and secure since we offer 24/7 assistance and automated backups. Visit our website to find out more and to begin using Luxvps today.”

🌎 Our free VPN service wouldn't be possible without the support of our hosting partners, read more about them here: https://vpn.fail/partners

• I used Hetzner extensively in the past for VPN servers and was pretty satisfied too. Currently have two servers from Kuroit which I cannot be more happy with responsiveness and quick support.

Thanked by 1vpnfail
  • @yusra said:
    I used Hetzner extensively in the past for VPN servers and was pretty satisfied too.

Was this personal VPN you were using, or offering VPN service to multiple users?

• @vpnfail said:

@yusra said:
    I used Hetzner extensively in the past for VPN servers and was pretty satisfied too.

Was this personal VPN you were using, or offering VPN service to multiple users?

both