Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended VPS providers for VPN service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommended VPS providers for VPN service

Comments

• @VayVayKa said: Yeah, Karen won't let you abuse a 10Gbit port 24/7 for $40 a year.

Obviously :D still a very good offer. Just wish BuyVM had more non-US locations available, despite US being the most popular location for our VPN users at the moment.

• hmmm VPN discussion. can anyone guide me on how to optimize VPN services like wireguard and outline for max speed. i have installed wireguard and outline on my two VPS the vps have good speed however the wireguard and outline perform very slow in their default configurations. so any way to make them faster

• @zcorps said:
    hmmm VPN discussion. can anyone guide me on how to optimize VPN services like wireguard and outline for max speed. i have installed wireguard and outline on my two VPS the vps have good speed however the wireguard and outline perform very slow in their default configurations. so any way to make them faster

happy to help but could you share more details about your set-up and how you're testing speed? what exactly is the wireguard speed you consider slow? and what would be the speed benchmark between your locations, without wireguard?

• Does anyone have recommendations for a good VPS provider with Singapore location?

Interested in other APAC locations, as we have a big demand for VPN exit node locations in that region. We are looking to prfioritize this region during our current wave of VPN exit node deployment.

• @vpnfail said:
    Does anyone have recommendations for a good VPS provider with Singapore location?

Interested in other APAC locations, as we have a big demand for VPN exit node locations in that region. We are looking to prfioritize this region during our current wave of VPN exit node deployment.

greencloudvps, checkout their dc02 offerings which are on leaseweb network

Thanked by 1vpnfail
  • @vpnfail said:
    Does anyone have recommendations for a good VPS provider with Singapore location?

@speedypage https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3584134/#Comment_3584134

Thanked by 2vpnfail speedypage
  • @vpnfail said:

Shinjiru for Malaysia should be comfy

Thanked by 1vpnfail
  • Noticed there are no recommendations for VPS providers in India in this thread.

Anyone here have experience with VPS hosting in India?

• @vpnfail said:
    Noticed there are no recommendations for VPS providers in India in this thread.

Bandwidth is expensive in India right?

• @bgerard said:

@vpnfail said:

Bandwidth is expensive in India right?

cheap
    quite cheap
    we are the 3rd cheapest lmao

• I love when ppl say : we are doing it for to help other fight censorship, and not for the money that ppl are willing to pay because they don't have any other chance 🫠

• @cold said:
    I love when ppl say : we are doing it for to help other fight censorship, and not for the money that ppl are willing to pay because they don't have any other chance 🫠

Our community free VPN servers are free and will always stay free. If you really believe in your statement, you should join our community and experience a truly different VPN ;)

• @vpnfail said:

I know a lot of VPN Providers have pulled their servers out of India because they want VPN providers to collect data on their customers.

Thanked by 1itsgoingdown
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

I do wonder. Considering the costs of the VPSs. I know it aint cheap.
    Do you really get that many donations?

• vpnfailvpnfail Member
    edited March 2023

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    I do wonder. Considering the costs of the VPSs. I know it aint cheap.
    Do you really get that many donations?

It ain't cheap, but not expensive either :)

We have been covering the costs ourselves and very recently hosting providers have started stepping up and offering sponsorships for our VPN community - in the form of VPS.

We're updating our website right now (and Telegram delivery bot) in order to feature our VPS partners' links when we launch new servers.

If you like our project, you want to support our community and are interested in becoming a partner, let's discuss. US locations are in high demand by our users ;)

Thanked by 2treesmokah SirNeo
  • emghemgh Member

I recommend unmethered bandwidth with @MikeA

Thanked by 2vpnfail bruh21
  • kaitkait Member

Why are the nl and de servers using the same ip?

Thanked by 2vpnfail bruh21
  • @kait said:

please DM details or contact our support directly on Telegram - vpnfail_admin

What is the point in using telegram?

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    What is the point in using telegram?

Telegram is the go-to app in countries with heavy internet restrictions, such as Iran, Russia or China. Telegram is impossible for governments to completely restrict or block, that's what makes it the perfect delivery mechanism for proxy and VPN configs, when proxy and VPN websites are blocked.

If you're not on Telegram, you should definitely try it out!

Check out our Telegram bot:
    * https://t.me/vpnfail_bot
    And our Telegram channels:
    * https://t.me/vpnfail_news
    * https://t.me/vpnfail_v2ray

Thanked by 1itsgoingdown
  • let's see how long you stay at the start... here was also once vpn.frl active with a same offer... not so long on the market.

@vpnfail

• @kait said:

incognet frankfurt am main?? ;)

• vpnfailvpnfail Member
    edited March 2023

@hyperblast said: let's see how long you stay at the start... here was also once vpn.frl active with a same offer... not so long on the market.

we are here to stay :) and on the next update you will understand why we are not "same" with any other vpn. stay tuned!

• We just announced a new free VPN server to our community: 🇮🇹 Pomezia, Italy

🤝 This server is sponsored by fellow LET member @c1vhosting, our first hosting partner. Visit their website at https://c1vhosting.it

C1V Hosting is a leading data center, cloud, hosting, and connectivity provider based in Italy. Our state-of-the-art datacenter is located in Pomezia, near Rome, and offers a range of services including VPS, dedicated servers, colocation, and connectivity solutions.

Our free VPN service wouldn't be possible without the support of our hosting partners. These partners provide the critical infrastructure that our VPN service runs on, ensuring that our users can access the free internet, unrestricted.

• @vpnfail said:
    We just announced a new free VPN server to our community: 🇮🇹 Pomezia, Italy

🤝 This server is sponsored by fellow LET member @c1vhosting, our first hosting partner. Visit their website at https://c1vhosting.it

C1V Hosting is a leading data center, cloud, hosting, and connectivity provider based in Italy. Our state-of-the-art datacenter is located in Pomezia, near Rome, and offers a range of services including VPS, dedicated servers, colocation, and connectivity solutions.

Our free VPN service wouldn't be possible without the support of our hosting partners. These partners provide the critical infrastructure that our VPN service runs on, ensuring that our users can access the free internet, unrestricted.

Many thanks to vpn.fail for your great project to this kind community :)

Thanked by 2vpnfail treesmokah

What makes me wonder is how are you going to handle abuse?

• vpnfailvpnfail Member
    edited March 2023

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

As stated in our Terms of Service and FAQ, we don't tolerate abuse on our network. Any kind of abuse will be stopped immediately.

Read more:

@vpnfail 2 parts captain.
    1) If you don't keep logs then how are you going to stop someone?
    2) If you truly don't keep logs. And using a free service people will abuse it and the #1 first thing they will do is SSH.

Now with that being said. Even if you respond to abuse. It won't stop you from getting abuse notices to your email. I hope whatever provider that you work with knows and expects those IPs to be blacklisted.
    It just comes with the type of service. No difference than running tor.

Thanked by 1martheen
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited March 2023

@DataIdeas-Josh said: 1) If you don't keep logs then how are you going to stop someone?
    2) If you truly don't keep logs. And using a free service people will abuse it and the #1 first thing they will do is SSH.

1. you don't have to do anything about abuse really. its not possible to eliminate abuse with a public vpn service - and not logging anything is permitted by law, thus making something like that legal.
    2. SSH bruteforce is a common thing and nobody gives a shit about it anymore. The "worst" thing that will happen is someone will cry on abuseipdb which has no authority.

Its highly unlikely the IP will get blacklisted by any meaningful service.
    And especially not IP subnet.

Check IP's of popular VPN providers like Mullvad, very small amount of them is blacklisted in any meaningful lists. And they get delisted eitherway.

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

How do you think thousands of other public vpn services handle it?
    You just tell the complaining party that you don't log anything and can't identify the person responsible for said thing - and cannot prove the abuse report is even legitimate because traffic is not logged either.

Thanked by 2kait vpnfail
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited March 2023

@vpnfail please remove google analytics from your site. if you need analytics so bad, use something like selfhosted https://matomo.org/ or https://plausible.io/