Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you using Firefox to support its survival? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you using Firefox to support its survival?

124»

Comments

• lebuserlebuser Member
    edited December 2022

@uhu said:
    I didn't know that you could use different proxies via multi-account containers as @lebuser says above, I'll have to check it out.

BTW it seems a bug related to using multiple proxies with multi-account containers hasn't been fixed and you still have to use version 8.0.4. I just tested version 8.0.9 Dec 2, 2022, it doesn't work with proxies for me, but it may depend on the configuration of Firefox.

Thanked by 1uhu
  • Firefox on my windows and linux pcs since its initial release,

Firefox mobile & mobile beta (yes i run both of them on the same time) on my android phone..

tips: use a freeware called Firemin to keep ram usage low on your windows computer, works with other browsers too such as edge and chrome..

if i want to go chrome i'll use edge anyway since its been already bloated in to my windows OS

• Of course. I use Firefox everyday both on Mac and Windows. It's my main browser.