Need help to manage high traffic website
I am new in server management. I have a website which is having daily 15k-18k visitors and 60k to 80k page views. Currently its hosted on VPS which is having following configuration
OS/CP - Centos/cPanel with litespeed (2 core)
RAM - 30 GB
CPU - 8 Core
Storage - NVME
Network speed - 600 Mbit/s
Stack - WordPress
Caching plugin - Litespeed
Website Type - static (no user interaction like register, login or comment)
CDN - Free Cloudflare
Visitor - 99% from India
Now the problem is sometimes at the peak hours my website start to show server error and also load slowly.
Recently I have implemented Cloudflare Cache Reserve feature.
So my questions are
1. Should I offload my media files (images) to S3/Google Cloud/Digital Ocean etc?
2. Should I increase server configuration?
3. Should I upgrade litespeed license type?
4. Should I change control panel?
5. Should I change my server to nginx?
6. Should I buy dedicated server?
Please help to improve my site performance?