Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2022 - Storage and NVMe deals - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2022 - Storage and NVMe deals

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@socialzzz said:
    Got a random message from Hosthatch advising the have refunded black friday and they're unable to deliver singapore location storage vps.. Goodluck everyone

Message or mail, and when?

• socialzzzsocialzzz Member
    edited December 2022

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:
    Got a random message from Hosthatch advising the have refunded black friday and they're unable to deliver singapore location storage vps.. Goodluck everyone

Was an on going convo and was told they look forward delivering this coming week. So i emailed and asked if everything is on track....keen to get a vps :) then this...i'm glad they gave me a refund but last time i deal with hosthatch lol.

• nutjobnutjob Member
    edited December 2022

@hosthatch Please offer an alternative location instead of a refund if you can't provide a particular location! For me personally getting a refund instead of a storage VM would cause serious difficulties.

• @socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

How many tickets did you have open? That is more like a difficult customer email.

• @socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

That actually looks like a ban.

Thanked by 4DP pbx bdl the_doctor

🙄

• LOL not at all one ticket :)

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2022

It looks like you are got rejected to become their customer as my perspective

Not because they can't

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited December 2022

Nah you got dealt the business, My pending SGP isn’t cancelled, You politely got told to look elsewhere.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @add_iT said:
    It looks like you are got rejected as customer as my perspective

Not because they can't

Cause this community always thinks the worse here is the opened ticket lol

• @socialzzz said:

That is not random message dude, its support ticket.
    Congratulations, you have been rejected by them.

• @ariq01 said:

@socialzzz said:

it would seem so, oh well who wants $60USD

• @socialzzz said:

@add_iT said:

Not because they can't

Is that @MikePT ?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2022

@socialzzz said:

@ariq01 said:

@socialzzz said:

more like who wants your $60USD

but now i know what to do if i get buyer's remorse before they provision it.

• @cybertech said:

@socialzzz said:

@ariq01 said:

@socialzzz said:

i thought it was a great deal, and there were mixed reviews from past and existing customers so i rolled the dice, lucky this time i was not burned. But it would seem they don't like tickets i only opened two tickets and not with the urgent tick. Did a bit of research on the background and found the company to be questionable. But awesome for those that have had good service

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2022

@socialzzz said:

@add_iT said:

Not because they can't

@socialzzz said:

@cybertech said:

@socialzzz said:

@ariq01 said:

@socialzzz said:

i thought it was a great deal, and there were mixed reviews from past and existing customers so i rolled the dice, lucky this time i was not burned. But it would seem they don't like tickets i only opened two tickets and not with the urgent tick. Did a bit of research on the background and found the company to be questionable. But awesome for those that have had good service

I suggest Better go to virmach

I heard that they really friendly when customer opening ticket also they can reply your ticket within a minute

You also welcoming to as part of their community as well and their community itself not always think the worse of you

Thanked by 1ariq01

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

Was an on going convo and was told they look forward delivering this coming week. So i emailed and asked if everything is on track....keen to get a vps :) then this...i'm glad they gave me a refund but last time i deal with hosthatch lol.

Just curious, what did you say to get such a response?

Your 2nd screenshot is just the beginning of the ticket, I assume.

• @DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

i quote: "Thank you, are we on track for delivery this week?"

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

Surely that can’t be all or else you would’ve just posted the screenshot.

Also, it doesn’t sound like something HostHatch would bother replying to if it was just that question.

• @DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

Also, it doesn’t sound like something HostHatch would bother replying to if it was just that question.

i just could not be bothered screenshotting it but here

Thanked by 2DP hanoi

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

@DP said:

@socialzzz said:

i just could not be bothered screenshotting it but here

I guess it’s because you kept on asking about the delivery/provisioning of your server?

Was that it before their response?

• Sorry to hear your host won't hatch.

Thanked by 2socialzzz hanoi
  • doesn't matter will be interesting if others get provisioned i mean $30 per year in singapore is a dream, almost too good to be true lol

• @hosthatch said: Singapore - 2 weeks ETA for provisioning (might get delayed)

@socialzzz said: $30 per year in singapore is a dream, almost too good to be true lol

But it’s BF/CM - it’s when we usually get the “too good to be true” deals.

Thanked by 2nick_ ariq01
  • @DP said:

@socialzzz said: $30 per year in singapore is a dream, almost too good to be true lol

you would think, oh well

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2022

I guess the 'bump' of the ticket was the final straw - they told you (again if you include this topic) that ETA is two weeks and they will message you if something goes wrong... yet 5 days later you decided to ask if everything is on track. They politely told you to STOP CALLING US, WE WILL CALL YOU (/meme), but you still calling them :-D

You got like 4-5 ticket responses on a pre-order that has ETA 2 weeks, there is nothing wrong with it (atm), there should be no tickets at all I guess.

If HH calculates theirs "profit margin" on those deals it's probably with like 2-3 tickets/response per year, yet you managed to created more even before shit deployed and they "decided" you will generate even more tickets in future so to keep those profit margins possible they decided to drop you as the client.

Yes, HH harsh, rip your service.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2022

@DP said:

Luckily their order link from BF/CM deal still work until now

Who else provider that extended their BF sale deal for this long

So everyone here on LET or any other part of the world that got nothing on BF/CM can enjoy it and become their solace

😂😂

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@corbpie said:

@socialzzz said:

@add_iT said:

Not because they can't

Is that @MikePT ?

Wrong Mike mate.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@socialzzz said:

Sorry, but your attitude was simply the only reason - and your sharing of only one of your tickets, and even missing out most of it just proves we made the right decision here.