Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD Ryzen 5950x VPS 50% bonus | Email & Web Hosting | NAT VPS - WebHorizon - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD Ryzen 5950x VPS 50% bonus | Email & Web Hosting | NAT VPS - WebHorizon

Comments

• Hi Abd, my SG instance was down. Please do take a look at the ticket 3302417. I got service running on it. Thanks.

• @saywhat13 Is it back up?

• @Merakith said:
    @saywhat13 Is it back up?

its back online now. Abd solved it.

• @saywhat13 said:

@Merakith said:

What was the cause? Just wanted to know the stability of WebHorizon.

Thanked by 1rocketprogrammer
  • @Merakith said:

@saywhat13 said:

@Merakith said:

What was the cause? Just wanted to know the stability of WebHorizon.

Honestly speaking I dont know... I got some containers up on there..But i think I've left enough RAM and space for the system.

SG node is quite stable and this is the 1st time that it suddenly died over a whole year.

Thanked by 1Merakith
  • Got a Tokyo one and it's worth it.
    BTW, will HK be restocked?

• Hey @abd,

My order (6384cb88157bd) from yesterday (second order this BF) is still in review.
    If this is due to fraud checks, can you give it a bump along, please?
    (If this is due to waiting for some sweet, sweet space on the pacific hosts, I am happy to wait)

Cheers

• Any coupon for NAT ? When CM and BF there no SG but now is available. I apply coupon first page but not work

• My SG instance was down.Please do take a look at the ticket 1854765.By the way,the bad
    state lasts at least three days.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@dsz said:
    Got a Tokyo one and it's worth it.
    BTW, will HK be restocked?

Not possible atm.

@BluBoy said:
    Hey @abd,

My order (6384cb88157bd) from yesterday (second order this BF) is still in review.
    If this is due to fraud checks, can you give it a bump along, please?
    (If this is due to waiting for some sweet, sweet space on the pacific hosts, I am happy to wait)

Cheers

fixed.

@Ryan_hu said:
    My SG instance was down.Please do take a look at the ticket 1854765.By the way,the bad
    state lasts at least three days.

I have replied your ticket.

• Hi @Abd , it seems that I cannot log in the DA panel for my email account with the info provided. From the comments here, lucy was migrated and passwords should be reset. Could you plaease help with that? Thanks.

• @yczheng said:
    Hi @Abd , it seems that I cannot log in the DA panel for my email account with the info provided. From the comments here, lucy was migrated and passwords should be reset. Could you plaease help with that? Thanks.

Thanked by 1yczheng
  • @tototo said:

@yczheng said:
    Hi @Abd , it seems that I cannot log in the DA panel for my email account with the info provided. From the comments here, lucy was migrated and passwords should be reset. Could you plaease help with that? Thanks.

Thanks a lot! It works.

• VPS-NAT256 discount code EXPIRED

• @setka said:
    VPS-NAT256 discount code EXPIRED

thanks for letting us know

• @Abd please respon my Ticket #9054902

• Hello @Abd , My server is down, can you plese check it? Ticket #117804

• Bro, too many downtime errors in such a short timespan.

• Bro, no downtime for me

• It just came back up for 10-DEU

• Garbage merchants, explain, why do I refund not refund, and I also close my VPS?

• 2 U.S. dollars for your family to buy the ashes, I want to say that you really your country's face.

edited December 2022

@lengxia88com said:

Garbage merchants, explain, why do I refund not refund, and I also close my VPS?

This is what happens when you chargeback paypal transactions.

We cancel the service & let paypal decide the refund case <3

edited December 2022

@stephfd21 said:
    It just came back up for 10-DEU

We had a brief situation on this node which caused it to restart. Some vps didn't boot up automatically.
    This has been corrected all services back up & reported the auto-boot bug to hostbill for fix so it doesn't happen in future.

Thanked by 1error12358
  • 40OFFBF22 is not working for email hosting

• Because BF is over...

• @noaman said:
    40OFFBF22 is not working for email hosting

You know $7 for a low end box, for a year isn't that bad a deal, regardless of the $2.8 saving from the code.

More offers from vendors will probably appear in a couple of weeks when we hit the edge of Christmas or in the New Year. So just hold out for a couple of weeks, or suck up the extra $2.80 you need to pay. :wink:

• @Abd is there any working coupon for NAT Japan/Hong Kong or nearby country?

• @Abd is it normal that Domain forwarding is not working for a week with no updates in the ticket? ticket no 2590403