Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


AMD Ryzen 5950x VPS 50% bonus | Email & Web Hosting | NAT VPS - WebHorizon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

AMD Ryzen 5950x VPS 50% bonus | Email & Web Hosting | NAT VPS - WebHorizon

AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
edited November 23 in Offers

Hello!



Web Horizon IT Services is a company registered in Maharashtra, IN. We have been in business since 2020.
Our MSME Registration Number: UDYAM-MH-27-0026662 , DFO: MUMBAI


I am happy to share our new Billing Portal (powered by hostbill) is now setup with VPS Hosting Services

As a part of our efforts to improve the support experience, we will eventually move all existing VPS accounts to this new portal , an email will be sent out mentioning all details.

NAT VPS, Web Hosting & Email Hosting will stay at my.webhorizon.in

If you are an existing client, please note new VPS Hosting orders can be made on the new portal only.

Very eager to test this with new orders! Happy to hear your feedback :)



Introductory offer - 50% extra CPU, Disk and Bandwidth ~first 75 Orders~

Additional Discounts - Upto 65% off on yearly commitment - coupon BF2022 ~first 50 Orders Only~

Add these up and you will see the killer deal here. ;)



Sample plan -

VPS PLXC-1G

1 GB DDR4 ECC
1 CPU AMD RYZEN 5950x
30GB NVMe/SSD storage
3 TB transfer per month
Upto 5 IPv6 (more for free, just make a ticket)
1 Gbps Shared Port
Instant Provisioning ⚡
24-hour refund policy
£10 per year (IPv6 only) OR £14.8 per year (dedicated IPv4 + IPv6)


See All plans upto 32GB - Performance VPS - LXC - AMD RYZEN 5950x


How to order ?
Select the desired plan from the link above
Select the preferred OS
Set IPv4 Connectivity = 0 for £4.8 off
Select the number of IPv6 (they're free, more can be added later)
Enter any hostname
Enter coupon BF2022 , hit Submit
Proceed to complete the order :)


👉 Notes -

AMD RYZEN 9 5950X with performance guarantee
NVMe SSDs in RAID-1
24-hour no questions refund policy
TUN / TAP Support ✔️
FUSE Support ✔️
Docker Support ✔️
VNC Access ✔️
Ubuntu 22 / 20 / 18 ; Debian 11 / 10 ; AlmaLinux 8 / RockyLinux 8 / CentOS 7 ; Alpine 3.15

Server location - Europe
Test IPv4 - 23.131.24.2
Test IPv6 - 2a01:4f8:191:fd00::2
rDNS is possible, just create a ticket

Available in two flavors IPv6 only and dual stack
Larger plans here

Please turn OFF VPN while ordering





Black Friday Deals on Email Hosting & NAT VPS
Order at https://my.webhorizon.in/


Email Hosting - Unlimited Mailboxes - powered by mxroute Flat 40% OFF on all annual plans! coupon 40OFFBF22


DirectAdmin Web Hosting - Los Angeles, Germany and Singapore Flat 40% OFF on all annual plans! coupon 40OFFBF22


VPS - NAT256 - Los Angeles, New York | Netherlands, Poland, France, Germany | Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan) Flat 40% OFF on all annual plans! coupon 40OFFBF22




You can pay using PayPal / Credit Cards (Stripe 3D Secure) / Cryptocurrency (Coinpayments - BTC / BCH / LTC / XMR / USDT.trc20)
All offers are recurring.

Terms of Service - https://webhorizon.in/WebHorizon---TOS.html
Acceptable Use Policy - https://webhorizon.in/WebHorizon---AUP.html

We hope you enjoy using our services! For help, please open a support ticket :)


Need a custom quote ? drop us an email at [email protected]


Thanks & have a great day!
Abdullah
https://webhorizon.net

«1345

Comments

  • TongTong Member

    nice offer

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • 14.8/yr for ryzen, looks good!

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • Nice offer :)

  • @Abd said: VPS - NAT256 - Los Angeles, New York | Netherlands, Poland, France, Germany | Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan) Flat 40% OFF on all annual plans! coupon 40OFFBF22

    JP seems to be sold out and can be removed from text.

    BTW, I think you could include the coupon code in URL.

    Email:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/email/?group_id=11&coupon=40OFFBF22

    DirectAdmin Web Hosting:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/index/ssd-shared?coupon=40OFFBF22

    NAT VPS:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/index/nat?coupon=40OFFBF22

    In any case, this is definitely a nice offer :)

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • Unable to pre order Singapore with coupon

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Not long ago: WebHorizon blog - Switch to USD Currency.
    Why GBP currency this time?

    Also, Japan NAT is out of stock.

  • bertbert Member

    LXC :'(
    no no no

  • Nice offers! Just snagged a Switzerland NAT VPS, waiting for approval. Thank you.

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • need double bandwidth for SG, at least for this BF & preorder

  • Do the first 75 orders get 50% more resources than those listed on the page, or is the page including the 50% extra?

    Just checking because your post says 1 core for £14.90/yr but the page says 0.5x core

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    @tototo said:

    @Abd said: VPS - NAT256 - Los Angeles, New York | Netherlands, Poland, France, Germany | Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan) Flat 40% OFF on all annual plans! coupon 40OFFBF22

    JP seems to be sold out and can be removed from text.

    BTW, I think you could include the coupon code in URL.

    Email:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/email/?group_id=11&coupon=40OFFBF22

    DirectAdmin Web Hosting:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/index/ssd-shared?coupon=40OFFBF22

    NAT VPS:
    https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/index/nat?coupon=40OFFBF22

    In any case, this is definitely a nice offer :)

    Ye, that's better. I edited the post thanks. :)

    I am trying to get some space in JP

    Thanked by 1tototo
  • The JP NAT VPS is sold out,it will be restock?

  • @Abd Singapore not part of this?

  • My minimal hosting is 1GB and new is 2GB for the same price. enviable.(@[email protected];

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 23

    @zako12 said:
    Do the first 75 orders get 50% more resources than those listed on the page, or is the page including the 50% extra?

    Just checking because your post says 1 core for £14.90/yr but the page says 0.5x core

    First 75 orders get 50% more resources than listed in regular plans https://clients.webhorizon.net/?/cart/netherlands/

    Sample plan VPS PLXC-1G mentioned above includes the bonus resources.

    Thanked by 1zako12
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 23

    @Astro said:
    @Abd Singapore not part of this?

    Unfortunately not, with the power & colocation costs so high it seems impossible to apply promotions at SG location.
    Normal plans are very generous if that works we are using Rackscentral so nice network :)

  • Is there a 50% discount for nat vps in South Africa? :D

  • zako12zako12 Member
    edited November 23

    Anyone got a YABS for one of the NL VPS?

    Also, do you charge tax/VAT to purchases from the UK?

  • tomJPtomJP Member
    edited November 23

    The NAT Bundle is sold out,it will be restock?

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    @lison said:
    Is there a 50% discount for nat vps in South Africa? :D

    sure, there is some 256MB plans in stock, 40% though

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 23

    @zako12 said:
    Anyone got a YABS for one of the NL VPS?

    Also, do you charge tax/VAT to purchases from the UK?

    We don't charge UK VAT for the moment

  • _MS__MS_ Member

    Nice offers, @Abd :+1:

  • fangfang22fangfang22 Member
    edited November 23

    I've already paid, I'm sure I'm in the first 75 orders, is the extra bonus automatically added for me?

    ok,it is auto.

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • Sir,plz more NAT VPS BUNDLE deals.

  • wuckwuck Member

    If anyone can share a YABS of the NL vps :*

  • nukenuke Member
    edited November 23

    @wuck said:
    If anyone can share a YABS of the NL vps :*

        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2022-11-22                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
        Wed Nov 23 15:31:33 UTC 2022
    
        Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 16 minutes
        Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 3400.000 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
        RAM        : 1.0 GiB
        Swap       : 0.0 KiB
        Disk       : 29.4 GiB
        Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
        Kernel     : 5.15.39-2-pve
    
        fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        ---------------------------------
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 87.34 MB/s   (21.8k) | 272.66 MB/s   (4.2k)
        Write      | 87.58 MB/s   (21.8k) | 274.10 MB/s   (4.2k)
        Total      | 174.92 MB/s  (43.7k) | 546.77 MB/s   (8.5k)
                   |                      |
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 627.22 MB/s   (1.2k) | 740.98 MB/s    (723)
        Write      | 660.55 MB/s   (1.2k) | 790.33 MB/s    (771)
        Total      | 1.28 GB/s     (2.5k) | 1.53 GB/s     (1.4k)
    
        iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
        ---------------------------------
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
        -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 918 Mbits/sec   | 900 Mbits/sec   | 23.3 ms
        Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 915 Mbits/sec   | 842 Mbits/sec   | 18.1 ms
        NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 918 Mbits/sec   | 912 Mbits/sec   | 14.8 ms
        Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 514 Mbits/sec   | 424 Mbits/sec   | 100 ms
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 659 Mbits/sec   | 361 Mbits/sec   | 83.2 ms
        Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 841 Mbits/sec   | 326 Mbits/sec   | 125 ms
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 824 Mbits/sec   | 266 Mbits/sec   | 147 ms
    
        Geekbench releases can only be downloaded over IPv4. FTP the Geekbench files and run manually.
    
    Thanked by 2Abd Ganonk
  • ptrejaptreja Member
    edited November 23

    grabbed a PLXC-4G, yabs looks good, hopefully it'll stay that way as more people are added to the node :p

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Nov 23 15:27:34 UTC 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 5 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3400.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 4.0 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 73.3 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.39-2-pve
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 943.41 MB/s (235.8k) | 3.63 GB/s    (56.8k)
    Write      | 945.90 MB/s (236.4k) | 3.65 GB/s    (57.1k)
    Total      | 1.88 GB/s   (472.3k) | 7.29 GB/s   (113.9k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.68 GB/s     (7.1k) | 1.88 GB/s     (1.8k)
    Write      | 3.87 GB/s     (7.5k) | 2.00 GB/s     (1.9k)
    Total      | 7.55 GB/s    (14.7k) | 3.89 GB/s     (3.8k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 894 Mbits/sec   | 715 Mbits/sec   | 19.1 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 402 Mbits/sec   | 20.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 799 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 721 Mbits/sec   | 182 Mbits/sec   | 105 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 843 Mbits/sec   | 516 Mbits/sec   | 83.2 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 813 Mbits/sec   | 276 Mbits/sec   | 125 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 791 Mbits/sec   | 343 Mbits/sec   | 147 ms
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 918 Mbits/sec   | 915 Mbits/sec   | 19.2 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 918 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 18.1 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 921 Mbits/sec   | 921 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 851 Mbits/sec   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 107 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 868 Mbits/sec   | 295 Mbits/sec   | 83.2 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 531 Mbits/sec   | 146 Mbits/sec   | 127 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 479 Mbits/sec   | 233 Mbits/sec   | 150 ms
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1405
    Multi Core      | 2670
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18827635
    

    Nice deals @Abd!

    Thanked by 2Abd bangudopw
  • I have purchased nat vps, please open it for me as soon as possible!
    My Invoice #: 12853
    Thanks!

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    @ptreja said:
    grabbed a PLXC-4G, yabs looks good, hopefully it'll stay that way as more people are added to the node :p

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-11-22                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Nov 23 15:27:34 UTC 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 5 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3400.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 4.0 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 73.3 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.39-2-pve
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 943.41 MB/s (235.8k) | 3.63 GB/s    (56.8k)
    Write      | 945.90 MB/s (236.4k) | 3.65 GB/s    (57.1k)
    Total      | 1.88 GB/s   (472.3k) | 7.29 GB/s   (113.9k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.68 GB/s     (7.1k) | 1.88 GB/s     (1.8k)
    Write      | 3.87 GB/s     (7.5k) | 2.00 GB/s     (1.9k)
    Total      | 7.55 GB/s    (14.7k) | 3.89 GB/s     (3.8k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 894 Mbits/sec   | 715 Mbits/sec   | 19.1 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 402 Mbits/sec   | 20.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 799 Mbits/sec   | 892 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 721 Mbits/sec   | 182 Mbits/sec   | 105 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 843 Mbits/sec   | 516 Mbits/sec   | 83.2 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 813 Mbits/sec   | 276 Mbits/sec   | 125 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 791 Mbits/sec   | 343 Mbits/sec   | 147 ms
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 918 Mbits/sec   | 915 Mbits/sec   | 19.2 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 918 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 18.1 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 921 Mbits/sec   | 921 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 851 Mbits/sec   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 107 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 868 Mbits/sec   | 295 Mbits/sec   | 83.2 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 531 Mbits/sec   | 146 Mbits/sec   | 127 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 479 Mbits/sec   | 233 Mbits/sec   | 150 ms
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1405
    Multi Core      | 2670
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18827635
    

    Nice deals @Abd!

    <3

  • pddpdd Member

    Japan nat sold out

Sign In or Register to comment.