Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@kalaok said:
    Order Number: 9972377649
    Invoice #4671245
    double bandwidth please
    @dustinc

Hi @kalaok -- Awesome stuff 🥳

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• @nyamenk said:

@Ganonk said:
    @nyamenk wake up! wake up! party already started B)

:D

your wallet is ready to nge-rock? :D

Thanked by 1chengliu
  • Ready bosque B)

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@Jawa78 said:
    @dustinc

Order 1001057112

Thanks for the great offers

Hi @Jawa78 -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd :)

We were able to locate your order (great work on taking advantage of our Black Friday deals!), and have doubled your bandwidth successfully.

• @AlanV said: no problems yet.

doubt there will be, ~2 years Welcome to RackNerd -> 2020-02-02 03:55

@jcolideles said:
    Let's get the party started 🥳💃🎉

🥳 LET'S GO!!!!

@eoamk said:
    Have been happy with my racknerd services from last year's thread. Looks like it'll be another huge post/viewcount thread again.

Aside from LA, are all locations still colocrossing?

Hi @eoamk -- appreciate all of your support, and thank you so much for being our valued customer :) Happy to hear our services have been working out well.

Most of our VPS locations are throughout ColoCrossing's numerous datacenters globally, which has proven to be a very reliable and excellent partner of ours. As you've pointed out, we do utilize the Multacom datacenter for our Los Angeles DC-02 location, and we have diverse upstreams available too, depending on the product line you're after.

@Ganonk said: i'm coming for it

Hi @Ganonk -- so happy to see you here 💕 Let's do this!!

• @dustinc has been very busy! My favourite time of the year is Racknerd black friday!

@JabJab said:

@dustinc said: We do we do, Amsterdam is back!

Time to fix first post then and time for me to explorer this sale :D

@dustinc said: RackNerd’s KVM VPS services are available for deployment in 7 different datacenter locations (at the time of writing this): Los Angeles DC-02, San Jose, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, and New Jersey.

Hi @JabJab -- good eye, throughout this sales event location availability may fluctuate. The best way to get a pulse on available locations is via our ordering forms, which are updated in real time - from there, you can select your desired location and deploy accordingly.

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@AlanV said: no problems yet.

Well, that is some time, what do you use with them? shared? vps? dedicated?

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

@DeadlyChemist said:

@Ganonk said: i'm coming for it >:)

that nothface+RackNerd backpack is sick ngl

@DeadlyChemist -- They are definitely of excellent quality, no denying that :) Same with our SwissGear branded backpacks.

@Ganonk said:
    @nyamenk wake up! wake up! party already started B)

Let's go, @nyamenk!! B) 🥳

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • Let's go <3

@AlanV said:
    I have been with them some months, no problems yet.

Hi @AlanV -- Thank You for being our valued customer :) We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you for many years to come.

@nyamenk said:
    Ready bosque B)

You made it! @nyamenk So happy to see you here.

Thanked by 1nyamenk

@DeadlyChemist said:

@DeadlyChemist -- Oh man, can't believe how fast time zooms by :) I still remember your first service with us. Thank You so much for the continued support and loyalty over the years. We'll continue to be here to deliver service that our valued customers can count on.

• @AlanV said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

VPS (the one I have im taking to grave), however I'll be switching my domain and webhosting to them (reseller) (my current hosting company has been doing too much BS each and every year (just issues/maintance/downtime, 20% yearly markup and whatnot)

dedicated can't afford, also can't fully use sooo yeah

but on a sidenote i'd like a home server but can't find anything that fits... (can't use VPS for that purpose)

@dahartigan said:
    @dustinc has been very busy! My favourite time of the year is Racknerd black friday!

@dahartigan -- no doubt about that! This is definitely our favorite time of the year as well. We're very fortunate and appreciate the support of this amazing community, including yours!

By the way, glad to see you here -- let's have some fun and get this party rocking 🎉

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@nyamenk said:
    Let's go <3

🥳🥳🥳

• @nyamenk said:
    Ready bosque B)

@Cho_chor_nana said:
    Hi double bandwidth please
    My order is:4584598

Hi @Cho_chor_nana -- We sincerely appreciate the business :) Thank You for the order.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@AlanV said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

VPS (the one I have im taking to grave), however I'll be switching my domain and webhosting to them (reseller) (my current hosting company has been doing too much BS each and every year (just issues/maintance/downtime, 20% yearly markup and whatnot)

but on a sidenote i'd like a home server but can't find anything that fits... (can't use VPS for that purpose)

Do you recommend their VPS? I used their shared, but some day I want to host my website on a VPS, I have no idea how yet.

@DeadlyChemist said:

@AlanV said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Hi @DeadlyChemist -- appreciate you considering expanding your footprint with us further :) We'll definitely take good care of you.

If you don't see a plan or solution for your needs, we're always open to discussing custom setups as well: [email protected]

@Ganonk said:

@nyamenk said:
    Ready bosque B)

Hahaha, I love it!

• @AlanV said:

I have a VPS with RackNerd in LA since June 2021, it is very stable and the support is fast

• AlanVAlanV Member
    edited November 2022

@Carlin0 said:

@AlanV said:

I have a VPS with RackNerd in LA since June 2021, it is very stable and the support is fast

What do you use it for? Suitable for a small-medium website?

• @AlanV said: Do you recommend their VPS? I used their shared, but some day I want to host my website on a VPS, I have no idea how yet.

yupp, i genuienly do
    just pick up their 1gb whatever they got for 10-15$ a year or whatever.
    for 15$ you can learn linux and whatnot, if you fuck up just reset the whole VM, takes like 2 clicks and 5mins. great for beginners. the only thing you should be careful of is infinite lopps/maxing out the cpu.
    on 1 gig you should be able to host your website probably, but imo you should use it to experiment/learn then you can learn docker, SSL and nginx and host your website

• BF is coming.. good luck with the sales, Racknerd!

🔥🔥🔥

This discussion has been closed.