Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@SamSpudd said:
    Excited about this giveaway!

Hi @SamSpudd -- we are, too! Thanks for joining in ๐Ÿฅณ We're pulling for you.

Thanked by 1SamSpudd
  • MMzFMMzF Member
    edited November 2022

FREE HoT Stuff!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Oh, I forgot to ask - Seattle out of stock for BF?

@jcolideles said:
    @dustinc please do some flash deals ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Hi @jcolideles -- I like the hype! While we haven't settled on any possible flash sales this year, it's always possible that the chef (same as last year) is involved. Who enjoyed last years chef?

Thanked by 1MallocVoidstar

@Carlin0 said:

@sandoz said:
    Prices more higher than 11.11 promo... this is to laugh? @dustinc

are equally good deals

Hi @Carlin0 -- Totally agree, when there's awesome resources allocated for the best bang for the buck, you can't go wrong, especially with RackNerd!

• @dustinc said: Who enjoyed last years chef?

he's been cooking hard !

@MMzF said:

@dustinc said:
    Who's in for more giveaways? Let us know by showing demand. Just post the following:

#WE'RE HYPED -- THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD IS ALIVE!

The amount of posts you are having in this thread i think you are going to be one of the giveaway winner. heh :P

Hi @MMzF -- Hahaha, great point - rest assured, I'm excluded! We want to ensure one of you win! Let's make it happen.

Thanked by 1MMzF
  • @dustinc said:

@jcolideles said:

Hi @jcolideles -- I like the hype! While we haven't settled on any possible flash sales this year, it's always possible that the chef (same as last year) is involved. Who enjoyed last years chef?

Yes ! We miss the chef! Flash deals are more exciting than giveaways ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

@MooCowGalaxy said:
    My 4 RackNerd servers have been running smoothly, gonna buy a few more this BF! Great performance for great prices!

Hi @MooCowGalaxy -- Thank You for ordering multiple services with us and for being our valued customer :) Happy to hear that your services have been running smoothly and that you'll be further expanding your footprint with us. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Hope to see you around ๐Ÿ‘Š

• @jcolideles said: Yes ! We miss the chef! Flash deals are more exciting than giveaways ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

im here for the chill & upgrades, last year we made some questionable fanart and stuff, fun times

@DeadlyChemist said:
    I smell something in the air... do I smell 3M veiws?

Hi @DeadlyChemist -- Whew! I think we can make it happen together, wouldn't that be insane?

@MallocVoidstar said:
    Are there flash sales this year or are all the deals listed in the BF page?

@MallocVoidstar -- we have not yet settled on any possible flash sales for this year, though we'd like to see a show of hands for who enjoyed last year's chef. Should the chef make a return?

• @dustinc said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    I smell something in the air... do I smell 3M veiws?

Hi @DeadlyChemist -- Whew! I think we can make it happen together, wouldn't that be insane?

You could make a tierlist for 1-2-3 M views actually not a bad idea

@jcolideles said: Here you go ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi @jcolideles -- looking great ๐Ÿ‘Š Thank You for sharing your benchmarks.

Thanked by 1jcolideles

@MallocVoidstar said:

WE'RE HYPED -- THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD IS ALIVE!

well, I bought too many servers this year... but I do have some expiring soon...

Now's the perfect time to add more services to the collection :)

@DeadlyChemist said: I have my VPS for 2? years or so already and can't complain, it's just great it just works... last thing i wont with a production server is downtime ~270 days ontime iirc (had to restart, never had a crash or maintance)

@DeadlyChemist -- time flies! Happy to hear you're enjoying stable service - that is what we strive for. We sincerely appreciate your business over the years.

Thank You for participating in our Black Friday thread this year as well ๐Ÿ‘Š

@jcolideles said: Yeah it's stable and I can't complain.

Hi @jcolideles -- appreciate you sharing your experience with us :) It's refreshing to hear that you're making good use of our services, and you're finding stability to be satisfactory.

We look forward to growing with you.

@msallak1 said:
    I want free stuff... :(

We're pulling for you @msallak1! Let's goooo!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • @dustinc , i'm join again :#

LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

@DeadlyChemist said:

@msallak1 said:
    I want free stuff... :(

most likely i'll give mine away (again) unless it's upgrades... i loooove upgrades

@DeadlyChemist -- You're so generous! Our giveaways will vary, and some LET members previously expressed interest in upgrade giveaways. We thought that this was clever, so we'll be introducing some upgrade giveaways throughout this thread as well.

@MMzF said:

FREE HoT Stuff!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Love the energy @MMzF! ๐Ÿ’•

Thanked by 1MMzF

@MallocVoidstar said:
    Oh, I forgot to ask - Seattle out of stock for BF?

Good eye @MallocVoidstar -- as of right now, it is, though we are working on bringing online additional inventory in this region, so just keep an eye out on our order forms. A lot is happening in the backend, in the next 24-48 hours, we have a lot more coming online throughout various locations to help with the surge as well :) This Black Friday is going to be great.

@DeadlyChemist said:

@dustinc said: Who enjoyed last years chef?

he's been cooking hard !

Oh yes :)

@jcolideles said:

@dustinc said:

@jcolideles said:

Yes ! We miss the chef! Flash deals are more exciting than giveaways ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Love it :) Certainly can't go wrong with both!

• Yes, We miss the cook chef :

• FREE Double just one year or lifetime?

@DeadlyChemist said:

@jcolideles said: Yes ! We miss the chef! Flash deals are more exciting than giveaways ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

im here for the chill & upgrades, last year we made some questionable fanart and stuff, fun times

I do remember @DeadlyChemist -- appreciate your energy and enthusiasm ๐Ÿ‘Š Looking forward to even more fun this year!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

2022 Black Friday pricing guidelines:

• 1 GB: $12
    • 2 GB: $20
    • 4 GB: $36

If your offer is priced higher than this, it's not a good deal.

• @tangboss007 said:
    FREE Double just one year or lifetime?

It's lifetime, as long as you keep your service

Thanked by 1maxFU
This discussion has been closed.