Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• Wow, RackNerd's going all out again! Looks like I'm a little behind, but good luck everyone!

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• Oh also, good luck with sales @dustinc!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jcolideles said:
    I hope you can offer some Storage VPS soon.

Hi @jcolideles -- We can get aggressive on storage solutions for bare metal, though when it comes to virtualized environments we wouldn’t want to use a design that would compromise quality. We’ve looked into it in the past, but to keep cost aggressive, within the market and still provide performance it wasn’t possible without compromising quality. We aren’t interested in delivering a product that would go against our beliefs regarding service quality. For now, every KVM VPS node of ours is powered by minimum 8x SSD's in a local RAID-10 storage array, providing the best of both worlds in terms of redundancy and performance :)

Thanked by 1fazar
  • Invoice #4635839
    I just renewed , can I join the event?

@gabydup said:

@dustinc said:

@gabydup said:
    Interesting giveaways and offers as always!

Hi @gabydup -- welcome to the party :) It's our goal for these offers and giveaways to be diverse, interesting, and fun, so thank you for joining!

Thank you @dustinc !! B)

Absolutely @gabydup -- appreciate you :)

Thanked by 1gabydup

@AlanV said:

@jcolideles said:

Yes, 200gb should do it for me, I have found 1tb 36$ yearly with other provider, but did not like the performance. I hope they release a storage vps as a new service soon.

Hi @AlanV -- we can always offer a custom solution for this, just send me an e-mail with a full description of your requirements at [email protected] and I'll see what we can do.

@arifur said:
    Looking forward to BF deals. Good luck with the sales.

Hi @arifur -- Thank You for joining! 👊 The Black Friday party has started. Take a look at our Black Friday deals here: https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/ :)

Thanked by 1arifur

@fensuiji said:
    Invoice #4654907

Please give me double traffic, thank you

Hi @fensuiji -- Thank You for placing another order with RackNerd 👊

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth. We sincerely appreciate your business!

• Hot damn! It's on!

@sbtaje said:

@dustinc said: 优惠

@dustinc said: 数据中心位置

Double 11 just bought, now Black Friday also want to buy another one, ha ha.

Hi @sbtaje -- Hahaha, that's awesome! Keep up the growth 👊

@phucvandinh said:

@jcolideles said:

Count me in for this.
    It would be best if we can attach HDD storage to SSD VPS.

Hi @phucvandinh -- this is definitely something we're considering for a future product line, and I can see how it can be useful :) At the moment, our services are performance based and PURE SSD. All host nodes are deployed with 8x SSD's in a RAID-10 array, so VM's benefit from fast, local SSD storage, while leveraging the redundancy benefits.

• Finally, the most awaited season has come!

• Where is @BlazinDimes ? Work some magic here.

@phucvandinh said:

@arifur said:

I think this is their BF. Or maybe they will have special show on that day

@phucvandinh -- This is certainly our Black Friday event, so these deals are the ones to grab! We may have our Chef join in on the party later on, though it's not for certain. The Chef, really is known for custom dishes ;) We all know how creative the Chef is, and how tasty the dishes are.

@Xrmaddness said:
    Wow, RackNerd's going all out again! Looks like I'm a little behind, but good luck everyone!

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Oh yes! What do you think of our event thus far? Glad to see you in, and active! Lot's of prizes :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@duriancat said:
    Invoice #4635839
    I just renewed , can I join the event?

@duriancat -- Appreciate that! We are doing very well, and the party has commenced a few hours ago, we're super impressed with the community and glad to be part of it. We enjoy giving back to the community.

• denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

Hope everyone is having a great day, and thank you for the yabs!

@Xrmaddness said:
    Oh also, good luck with sales @dustinc!

Thank You @Xrmaddness 👊 We're seeing a healthy amount of interest and orders so far and greatly appreciate the support of this amazing community.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@Grufunkel said:
    Hot damn! It's on!

🔥 🔥 🔥

Thanked by 1Grufunkel

@Grufunkel said:
    Finally, the most awaited season has come!

@Grufunkel -- We're so excited! Glad you are too.

Thanked by 1Grufunkel

@Grufunkel said:
    Where is @BlazinDimes ? Work some magic here.

@BlazinDimes -- the squad misses you, including me! Enter the party, and let's have some fun.

Thanked by 1Grufunkel
  • @dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@arifur said:

I think this is their BF. Or maybe they will have special show on that day

@phucvandinh -- This is certainly our Black Friday event, so these deals are the ones to grab! We may have our Chef join in on the party later on, though it's not for certain. The Chef, really is known for custom dishes ;) We all know how creative the Chef is, and how tasty the dishes are.

I'd love myself some custom dishes!

Just to be abundantly clear, we'll need to pay 5.99 for AMS every year, right?

• melulumelulu Member
    edited November 2022

II have used racknerd's vps for more than a year, and the server has never been interrupted. The most helpful thing is that they can process work orders faster than I have ever seen. Thank you, racknerd!
    Invoice #4646087
    I just renewed ,Could you give me double traffic, thank you!

• phucvandinhphucvandinh Member
    edited November 2022

@dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@jcolideles said:

Count me in for this.

Hi @phucvandinh -- this is definitely something we're considering for a future product line, and I can see how it can be useful :) At the moment, our services are performance based and PURE SSD. All host nodes are deployed with 8x SSD's in a RAID-10 array, so VM's benefit from fast, local SSD storage, while leveraging the redundancy benefits.

I understand the benefits of using SSD. However, by adding HDD storage to the VPS, we are able to have big storage to serve stuffs that aren't required speed. And we also have SSD for database and caching. I don't use Racknerd VPS directly but I do have my customer website hosted on Racknerd VPS. It's good so far.

Thanked by 1Grufunkel
  • @phucvandinh said:

@dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@jcolideles said:

Count me in for this.

I understand the benefits of using SSD. However, by adding HDD storage to the VPS, we are able to have big storage to serve stuffs that aren't required speed. And we also have SSD for database and caching.

+1 for HDD storage lineup too. Backups would be so much easier.

• Here we go! @dustinc is the man

• Why Ashburn location is out?

This discussion has been closed.