Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• @dustinc said:

@msallak1 said:
    I want free stuff... :(

We're pulling for you @msallak1! Let's goooo!!!! 🥳

I will keep comment might make it this event 🥲😁

• @dustinc said:

@Xrmaddness said:
    Wow, RackNerd's going all out again! Looks like I'm a little behind, but good luck everyone!

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Oh yes! What do you think of our event thus far? Glad to see you in, and active! Lot's of prizes :)

Hey @dustinc! I'm glad to be here, and your event is nothing short of impressive! I'm always surprised by just the deals themselves, but somehow you're also able to put together multiple giveaways with a ton of prizes!

• @dustinc said:

@Xrmaddness said:
    Oh also, good luck with sales @dustinc!

Thank You @Xrmaddness 👊 We're seeing a healthy amount of interest and orders so far and greatly appreciate the support of this amazing community.

Awesome, I'm glad it's off to a good start. Thank you for being a part of the community and engaging everyone!

• denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

ALRIGHT TIME TO PUT THE ORDERS IN! Lets go!

• fazarfazar Member
    edited November 2022

@dustinc said:
    We can get aggressive on storage solutions for bare metal, though when it comes to virtualized environments we wouldn’t want to use a design that would compromise quality. We’ve looked into it in the past, but to keep cost aggressive, within the market and still provide performance it wasn’t possible without compromising quality. We aren’t interested in delivering a product that would go against our beliefs regarding service quality. For now, every KVM VPS node of ours is powered by minimum 8x SSD's in a local RAID-10 storage array, providing the best of both worlds in terms of redundancy and performance :)

ah, thank you for your brief explanation. slabs/attachable storage will come handy for this situation. 👍

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Grufunkel said:

@dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@arifur said:
    Looking forward to BF deals. Good luck with the sales.

I think this is their BF. Or maybe they will have special show on that day

@phucvandinh -- This is certainly our Black Friday event, so these deals are the ones to grab! We may have our Chef join in on the party later on, though it's not for certain. The Chef, really is known for custom dishes ;) We all know how creative the Chef is, and how tasty the dishes are.

I'd love myself some custom dishes!

Just to be abundantly clear, we'll need to pay 5.99 for AMS every year, right?

@Grufunkel -- That's always possible! I don't think we're against it, so that's a good thing ahaha!

In regards to Amsterdam, yes you're correct -- that is a small yearly fee attached to being provisioned in this region.

Thanked by 1Grufunkel
    edited November 2022

@melulu said:
    II have used racknerd's vps for more than a year, and the server has never been interrupted. The most helpful thing is that they can process work orders faster than I have ever seen. Thank you, racknerd!

Hi @melulu -- Thank You for being our valued customer and for your continued business! Happy to hear that you've found our service quality, in addition to our customer service to be satisfactory. We invest heavily in our support and operations teams, and strive to deliver a flawless experience to our customers :) Along with support that is truly available 24x7, that our customers can rely on.

• Thank you @dustinc for your continued amazing offers.
    How about some storage vps offers.

https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

@phucvandinh said:

@dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@jcolideles said:
    I hope you can offer some Storage VPS soon.

Count me in for this.
    It would be best if we can attach HDD storage to SSD VPS.

Hi @phucvandinh -- this is definitely something we're considering for a future product line, and I can see how it can be useful :) At the moment, our services are performance based and PURE SSD. All host nodes are deployed with 8x SSD's in a RAID-10 array, so VM's benefit from fast, local SSD storage, while leveraging the redundancy benefits.

I understand the benefits of using SSD. However, by adding HDD storage to the VPS, we are able to have big storage to serve stuffs that aren't required speed. And we also have SSD for database and caching. I don't use Racknerd VPS directly but I do have my customer website hosted on Racknerd VPS. It's good so far.

@phucvandinh -- I agree, and can see how that would be useful as well :) This is definitely something we're considering.

Happy to hear that your RackNerd VPS service has been working out well 👊

@Astro said:
    Here we go! @dustinc is the man

Let's gooo @Astro -- so stoked you're here :)

• @dustinc said:

@Grufunkel said:

@dustinc said:

@phucvandinh said:

@arifur said:
    Looking forward to BF deals. Good luck with the sales.

I think this is their BF. Or maybe they will have special show on that day

@phucvandinh -- This is certainly our Black Friday event, so these deals are the ones to grab! We may have our Chef join in on the party later on, though it's not for certain. The Chef, really is known for custom dishes ;) We all know how creative the Chef is, and how tasty the dishes are.

I'd love myself some custom dishes!

Just to be abundantly clear, we'll need to pay 5.99 for AMS every year, right?

@Grufunkel -- That's always possible! I don't think we're against it, so that's a good thing ahaha!

In regards to Amsterdam, yes you're correct -- that is a small yearly fee attached to being provisioned in this region.

I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Also, it's understandable why you are bound to charge a fee for AMS. Europe has been hit quite badly!

@wholecake said:
    Why Ashburn location is out?

Hi @wholecake -- Ashburn restock is actively being worked on behind the scenes :) I should have more news on Ashburn availability shortly. Throughout this sales event location availability may change and more locations may be added, so you can view real-time location availability within our ordering forms.

@msallak1 said:

@dustinc said:

@msallak1 said:
    I want free stuff... :(

We're pulling for you @msallak1! Let's goooo!!!! 🥳

@msallak1 -- we believe in you :)

Thanked by 1msallak1

@Xrmaddness said:

@dustinc said:

@Xrmaddness said:
    Wow, RackNerd's going all out again! Looks like I'm a little behind, but good luck everyone!

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Oh yes! What do you think of our event thus far? Glad to see you in, and active! Lot's of prizes :)

Hey @dustinc! I'm glad to be here, and your event is nothing short of impressive! I'm always surprised by just the deals themselves, but somehow you're also able to put together multiple giveaways with a ton of prizes!

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Thank You so much for the kind words -- happy to see you're finding our deals and giveaways to be impressive :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @ravi said:
    Thank you @dustinc for your continued amazing offers.

already discussed on previous posts. for the summary, they would not offer storage vps for now due to stability and performance considerations. 👍

@Xrmaddness said:

@dustinc said:

@Xrmaddness said:
    Oh also, good luck with sales @dustinc!

Thank You @Xrmaddness 👊 We're seeing a healthy amount of interest and orders so far and greatly appreciate the support of this amazing community.

Awesome, I'm glad it's off to a good start. Thank you for being a part of the community and engaging everyone!

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Absolutely :) Appreciate you participating and joining the party!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@denellum said:
    ALRIGHT TIME TO PUT THE ORDERS IN! Lets go!

@denellum -- appreciate your business and support 👊🥳

• @ravi said:

I just wet though some old comments in this thread. Apparently, they don't want to compromise the service quality while keeping a competitive price point. I can only hope things change in the future.

@fazar said:

@dustinc said:
    We can get aggressive on storage solutions for bare metal, though when it comes to virtualized environments we wouldn’t want to use a design that would compromise quality. We’ve looked into it in the past, but to keep cost aggressive, within the market and still provide performance it wasn’t possible without compromising quality. We aren’t interested in delivering a product that would go against our beliefs regarding service quality. For now, every KVM VPS node of ours is powered by minimum 8x SSD's in a local RAID-10 storage array, providing the best of both worlds in terms of redundancy and performance :)

ah, thank you for your brief explanation. slabs/attachable storage will come handy for this situation. 👍

Absolutely @fazar -- and I can see how it would come in handy as well :)

@ravi said:

Hi @ravi -- Thank You for joining the party. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our services :)

We can always discuss potential upgrades (or even a custom plan) on any of our Black Friday plans, just e-mail me at [email protected] with your requirements and I'll see what we can do.

Thanked by 1ravi

Alright where's the F5 gang at? We're about to do a VPS giveaway but want to know who's been/is F5'ing. Post the below:

#WE LOVE RACKNERD GIVEAWAYS

• WE LOVE RACKNERD GIVEAWAYS

• @msallak1 said:

Keep loving! I'm sure you'll win something at the least.

Thanked by 1msallak1

• Couldn't help myself! Would you mind hooking me up with double bandwidth?

Invoice #4677482

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

This discussion has been closed.