Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Pre-Black Friday 2022 Email Hosting Offer - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Pre-Black Friday 2022 Email Hosting Offer

1235»

Comments

• gramsaxgramsax Member
    edited November 2022

How do you use this service, guys? Why is it better than your own Exim mail server?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@gramsax said:
    How do you use this service, guys? Why is it better than your own Exim mail server?

Responding to new trends for inbound and outbound, and managing IP reputation, can be more difficult for some people than for others. For the ones that are tired of dealing with it, they're quite literally hiring someone to deal with it for them for pennies.

Thanked by 1gramsax
  • @jar are you by any chance gonna run any promos on the reseller plans? I love your services ❤

Thanked by 1jar

@Lex said:
    @jar are you by any chance gonna run any promos on the reseller plans? I love your services ❤

I want to, but only if I get one of the boxes migrated in time. It's not looking likely that I will. I'm not going to make any effort to add anything on the reseller side until I'm satisfied with the hardware. It's good stuff coming.

Thanked by 2Lex webcraft
  • @jar said:
    No more orders from China. Someone tell hostloc. I have no idea what infantile gang I have riled up inside of that country but if I get one more ticket asking me to approve a fraud order from Fuq Mei in Alabama, China from DigitalOcean I'm going to call my congressman and request sanctions.

Get it together China, no one else in the world is doing this shit 30 times an hour. I have an obligation not to accept orders from identities that I can verify to be fake at a glance, it's a business not a CS:GO tournament. Trust is a two way street, if your opening offer is that you have none, neither do I.

Wish no effect for existing customers from 2016.

@singhigh said:

@jar said:
    No more orders from China. Someone tell hostloc. I have no idea what infantile gang I have riled up inside of that country but if I get one more ticket asking me to approve a fraud order from Fuq Mei in Alabama, China from DigitalOcean I'm going to call my congressman and request sanctions.

Get it together China, no one else in the world is doing this shit 30 times an hour. I have an obligation not to accept orders from identities that I can verify to be fake at a glance, it's a business not a CS:GO tournament. Trust is a two way street, if your opening offer is that you have none, neither do I.

Been letting them through all day really, just needed to social engineer some bad feelings to get the result I wanted.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @jar said:

@singhigh said:

@jar said:

Been letting them through all day really, just needed to social engineer some bad feelings to get the result I wanted.

Don't give the game away or they'll come back again!

Thanked by 1jar
  • I read on Reddit that customers who use their email for marketing or newsletters might get suspended. Is this true?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Fa1sal said:
    I read on Reddit that customers who use their email for marketing or newsletters might get suspended. Is this true?

Yes, it's blatantly stated on their website that they don't allow marketing emails since it shits on the IP reputation https://mxroutedocs.com/presales/marketing/

Thanked by 1jar

@Fa1sal said:
    I read on Reddit that customers who use their email for marketing or newsletters might get suspended. Is this true?

Newsletters are fine as long as they're double opt in and you keep the list clean.