Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare vs Keffals thread - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare vs Keffals thread

1234568»

Comments

• @serv_ee said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

@serv_ee said:
    I love how people who support this "person" have nothing to say when it comes to illegal activity like ddos and hacking but somehow they draw the line when someone says something they don't like.

You think Keffals is personally hacking into KiwiFarms? And why the quotes on "person"?

No. She lacks the skills for that. But sure as fuck people are doing it on behalf of her or for her. You figure the quotes out.

Well, if you put quotes around "guy" or "girl", I think we'd get the gist. But around, "person", it's ambiguous like you think it's a bot, entity, group, AI, deep state, etc, who the fuck knows. It's clear it's meant to be deeply insulting. The former just means you're prejudice, the latter means you're crazy.

• emghemgh Member
    edited September 2022

I like the argument about how people have free speech but you're not guaranteed to be allowed to use a private service for whatever, it's not free speech.

However, there's one failing point, everyone has a mouth.

It's harder to create an ISP.

When owning an ISP seems to be the only 100 % way to be able to host anything (as long as it's legal), something's wrong.

I know technically it's still not enough, people could block your network still.

Don't quote me on the above, my point is:

The barrier of entry to free speech online is so much higher than the barrier of entry to free speech in real life, so question is IF "offline logic" can be applied.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited September 2022

@TimboJones said:

@serv_ee said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

@serv_ee said:
    I love how people who support this "person" have nothing to say when it comes to illegal activity like ddos and hacking but somehow they draw the line when someone says something they don't like.

You think Keffals is personally hacking into KiwiFarms? And why the quotes on "person"?

No. She lacks the skills for that. But sure as fuck people are doing it on behalf of her or for her. You figure the quotes out.

Well, if you put quotes around "guy" or "girl", I think we'd get the gist. But around, "person", it's ambiguous like you think it's a bot, entity, group, AI, deep state, etc, who the fuck knows. It's clear it's meant to be deeply insulting. The former just means you're prejudice, the latter means you're crazy.

If someone wishes to take those quotes as insulting that's their issue not mine. If people wish to read so much into my sentences as to go to extreme lengths to say I wish her dead...yeah, good luck.

Also @Arkas being civil and being very straightforward are two different things. They don't cancel each other out.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@serv_ee said:

@TimboJones said:

@serv_ee said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

@serv_ee said:

If someone wishes to take those quotes as insulting that's their issue not mine. If people wish to read so much into my sentences as to go to extreme lengths to say I wish her dead...yeah, good luck.

Also @Arkas being civil and being very straightforward are two different things. They don't cancel each other out.

When you said "person" I read it as a sarcastic way of implying that a single, individual person was behind all this, and not an actual group of like-minded people despite Keffals being the face of the movement.

But for all we know they self-identify as a tree or something, so even 'person' is a risky label and you've been deducted 100 woke points for not having the forethought to consider this. You will need to re-educated before being able to post online again. /s

• @MannDude said:
    When you said "person" I read it as a sarcastic way of implying that a single, individual person was behind all this, and not an actual group of like-minded people despite Keffals being the face of the movement.

Maybe a typo, but this seems the exact opposite of how everybody else uses these.

For example, if I referred to Russia's "peacekeeping operations", everybody would understand that that's what Russia is calling them, but they're anything but keeping the peace.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@serv_ee said: Also @Arkas being civil and being very straightforward are two different things. They don't cancel each other out.

No, they don't necessarily cancel each other out. Having said that, I also know when they are being used in an insulting way. One 'hint' is when a bunch of other members flag your post...

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited September 2022

@Arkas said:

@serv_ee said: Also @Arkas being civil and being very straightforward are two different things. They don't cancel each other out.

No, they don't necessarily cancel each other out. Having said that, I also know when they are being used in an insulting way. One 'hint' is when a bunch of other members flag your post...

Like I said, that's their issue not mine. I have my own viewpoints in things and those don't need to get inline with theirs just because they find it offensive or what not.

I find all of this new age woke shit offensive, you don't see me falgging posts do you.

Double standards hypocrites.

I'm done with this topic. Thanks.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@serv_ee said: I find all of this new age woke shit offensive, you don't see me falgging posts do you.

I understand. I find the speed limit offensive, but cops keep snitching on me and writing me tickets :blush:

Thanked by 2Mumbly emg
  • @Arkas said:

@serv_ee said: I find all of this new age woke shit offensive, you don't see me falgging posts do you.

I understand. I find the speed limit offensive, but cops keep snitching on me and writing me tickets :blush:

That's not enough!
    You should call them woke or at least snowflakes and then cry over the internet about them to everyone who listens you. Like a real man!

Thanked by 2Arkas TimboJones
  • The kiwifarms website now says they were hacked.

Site Breach
    User Impact Statement

The forum was hacked. You should assume the following.

Assume your password for the Kiwi Farms has been stolen.
    Assume your email has been leaked.
    Assume any IP you've used on your Kiwi Farms account in the last month has been leaked.

https://kiwifarms.net/

• Did CloudNS drop them for DNS?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@NewbieInTraining said:
    Did CloudNS drop them for DNS?

Probably.

They've been using Epik's DNS for a bit though, right?

• Now Kiwifarms is using a great provider Incognet.io (@MannDude)

Also for those who are interested which provider Kiwifarms had use in the past and currently.

Kiwifarms did a thread about hosting providers with Classification
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nulls-tier-list-for-internet-services.129513/

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@HostMT3 said:
    Now Kiwifarms is using a great provider Incognet.io (@MannDude)

Also for those who are interested which provider Kiwifarms had use in the past and currently.

I hope @MannDude's inbox can handle spam from anti-kiwifarms activists :)

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

It's the justice systems responsibility not Cloudflare

• @HostMT3 said:
    Now Kiwifarms is using a great provider Incognet.io (@MannDude)

Well, not anymore. "Incognet (...) They were forced to remove us by their datacenter."

They are using HostSlick & HosTeam & Vsys looking at their current DNS.